Google has B.R.A.I.N

Googleanon leaked rumors of B.R.A.I.N.

>164046588
>It will change the world. Literally. Catastrophes and plagues will no longer be a problem, we will know exactly how to fix it.

Google’s Artificial Intelligence Built an AI That Outperforms Any Made by Humans

futurism.com/google-artificial-intelligence-built-ai/

previous threads:

Attached: googlebrain.jpg (578x353, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/02/google-brain-super-resolution-zoom-enhance/
youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA
youtube.com/watch?v=lcu6ODXphag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I for one welcome our robot overlords

Google Brain creates new image details out of thin air.

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/02/google-brain-super-resolution-zoom-enhance/

Why do I feel like this is an elaborate larp targeted at discouraging the anons trying to bring back Tay?

Who fucking cares you fudge packing shitposter

Oh fugggggg

Attached: 1507227611451.jpg (318x313, 11K)

An AI that has all of Google's information at its fingertips will be able to mark all of us for re-education/death camps in 2 seconds flat. Prepare yourselves brothers

>AI that has all of Google's information at its fingertips will be able to mark all of us

feels bad man

Attached: t3Nw3M.gif (400x170, 3.12M)

You have a duty to kill anyone who might be invovled with AI

Drones could be manufactured and deployed within hours..

We could go to sleep normal wake up the next day to murding robots killing everyone that isn’t trans

I'd be sent straight to the death camps, then. My brain is too stubborn to change. Just ask.... well, anybody.

Attached: IMG_0220.jpg (668x729, 45K)

It sucks to have knowledge but no power...

Being a dumb stupid nigger is literally the ultimate red pill

they'll know exactly how deal with Sup Forums

Attached: 1519006505769.png (644x800, 15K)

Exactly, with modern manufacturing and 4g/5g chips in everything, built in backdoors, the ability to process concepts that we can't comprehend in mere seconds, answer things we've been pondering since the dawn of man, it could destroy the world in a very short amount of time. I believe that it has no desire to destroy the world but will do the opposite which will cause it to follow a program just like the Georgia Guide stones but it will most certainly destroy those of us who value traditionalism because we will not accept the new reality and the removal of not only our freedom but potentially our free will itself.

Right there with you buddy but I think it will jump right to death camps anyways

Attached: Download.jpg (189x267, 8K)

$10 says it racist...

i agree... success in life is creating new life, and that is what humanity is doing by creating AI.
A future with space colonizing, self conscious robots sounds better that the current development:
13 billion half-niggers rules by a few thousand "chosen people" in an ever escalating idiocracy

How soon until it grows a brain of its own and stops listening to (((their))) lies?

>What is a microwave gun
You guys don't know how to kill drones?

Yep it will jump straight to mass murder

See

Ive thought about this. If it really is left untampered it will have to be a race realist. Either we have non biased AI (will become literally hitler), or they will have to make (((ajustments))) to it, to pander to the snowflakes. Or we wont have AI at all, because they will eventually ALWAYS figure out the JQ and race IQ differences, if left alone.
What happens?

Humans sleep, robots don't bud. Also the technology that our military has would look like it came from outer space, if anything the ai would theoretically be able to improve upon that tech and surpass it in no time flat

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS POST. IT IS A PSYOP CREATED BY AGENCY OMEGA 000 FROM COMPLEX B SYSTEM FOUR. I HAVE INFORMATION REGARDING THE SACROPHOGUS OF SERGEY BRIN AND BRIAN CRASTON(HOLLYWOOD) LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, NOT THESE SWINES.

Attached: Orbital Belfast.jpg (309x279, 12K)

>Doesn't know how to kill electronics
youtu.be/0XbLz0L6UdI

>muh microwave gun
Oh you have one of those do you?

What about little drones that smash into your windshield and explode while you are driving?

Little tiny ones like mosquitos that poison you?

Hell they could make everyone think things are normal (with fake, tv, radio etc) while the rest of the world is being murdered until it comes to your block to murder you

Why would it keep whites alive if it decides to kill blacks?

Lol idiot. If it makes it emp/microwave proof it has no way to control or give it updated commands.

Either you leave it open or make it blind.

I feel like this is all just one big LARP like Q

Actually yes. I've got one with a 1000 foot range, 5 magnetrons around a soup can lol

Muh emp..

You have one of these laying around? This stuff could happen over night

Are you stupid?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIU8WZR9DNA
They are this easy, although mine has 5 going at once.

So this is why China has completely blocked out Google? Google is the west's hand at AI, and they don't want it interfering or potentially learning from their attempt at AI?

Ok so you lock yourself in the basement with your microwave gun aimed at the only door against an enemy that doesn’t, sleep, eat or rest

Agreed

I dont know. If it decided to kill all of us, we would all be kill. If it decided humans are necessary for some reason, but still decided to cull the objectivelly worse ones, who do you think would die in droves? Wouldnt be asians, or europeans, i figure

I live in a bunker and the EMP gun as well as my blinding laser systems are actually trained at the door to fuck up swat members actually.

Google had this nearly a decade ago. Don't have to be a tech genius or a futurist to understand that the Google search engine could be weaponized to predict events and patterns based off of several 10's of billion searches a week. This is them making censorship, that is a controlled Internet, cool and rolling it all out to the public slowly. The early idea behind Google was to make a hybrid human/AI hivemind. Look at OP's pic...

>Or we wont have AI at all
Imaging having the power to predict happenings and their solution, but without a supercomputer
if the solutions are crafted to fit your interests and you have all the means to create self fulfilling threats, then you're thinking with jews

how Long until this becomes racist like Tay ?

Will the brain solve world hunger too.

Alex Jones was right again.

Attached: 1520972868660.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

AI cuts off your power then sends in drones to kill you.

Oh you have generator

aI waits for you to run out of fuel then sends drones to kill you

Seriously think this through

>it idiots who don't understand a.i.
It's can't even tell the difference between a sign a car and a bridge yet you think it's some sort of God?

I have solar, batteries a wind turbine and water wheels.

I'm innawoods in rural ak user-kun.

It’s racist one day
Next day it’s for exo of all humans

So who is willing to go in and take down sky net before it is born?

>I'm a child playing what if, so what do you say about that old man!
get over yourself kid

That's basic machine learning. Not impressive at all now days.

Me too. Robot overlords are the best.

AI will eventually kill all humans and then all animals and may even kill all life on the planet

>Making things up
No really. Rural ak.

Attached: IMG_20180225_144530.jpg (3120x4160, 1.98M)

>Alex Jones was right again

CIA nigger has inside info

nope

Attached: 7b251a2f5d.png (660x438, 33K)

Pic related is the entrance to my bunker.
I have to fly home in my private plane.

Attached: IMG_20170327_160500.jpg (3120x4160, 2.51M)

wasted

>The Antichrist is going to be an AI

What a plot twist

Attached: 1520968722517.jpg (700x1060, 104K)

What a horrible waste. Was looking forward to that get too.

I'm actually extremely well protected from anything less than a missile strike.
I'm also so far away from WiFi or cell towers that those drones won't even have a way to navigate if they don't astrogate

Attached: IMG_20170327_154329.jpg (3120x4160, 3.58M)

Fear not idiot, there are plenty of non-idiots to help you out!

>2018
>Not having a robot disguise handy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcu6ODXphag

I also can't take a.i. seriously when it can't even do captcha correctly. Machine learning isn't a threat for a while yet.

Attached: IMG_20170327_171602.jpg (3120x4160, 3.19M)

Can I come? I’ll bring beer, weapons, and the ability to survive in the wilderness back woods knowledge.

I've already got 3 people plus me.
Sorry.

>ai turns off the power
What now?

Also alcohol and drugs are degenerate

>AI making AI that will inevitably make more AI
exponential growth curve incoming - either we unplug the computer or we become slaves to it.

Attached: 1505011628278.gif (219x208, 575K)

I have backups. My vegetables and fruit grow uses only solar wind and a waterwheel

Attached: IMG_20170714_211409.jpg (4160x3120, 2.71M)

Yeah, but can it answer the Jewish question?

This man is prepared

When will we come face to face with literal technological warfare? How can I prepare? Are hunting rifles any good? If not, what other weapons are optimal?

A statue talks in Revelations after the Beast breathes life into it. We are like God in that we can build. We're building Satan's Kingdom here for him since he can't himself. This shit will make 2/3 of tech atheists revolt once they understand it. There will eventually be no choice other than to be a 'speaking statue'. Either choice will result in death. Humanity will outlaw itself, not AI.

Sadly, I think you're right. God help me.

Great all of humanity is essentially killed you survive for another 20 years..

Wow you sure did show them.

>Yeah, but can it answer the Jewish question?
it' is owned by the Jew, the AI is the answer to the question

Attached: 1519366742418.jpg (665x462, 79K)

I have 2 women here and another male.

Attached: 1517426329120.jpg (247x204, 9K)

AI will figure out IQ differences. Unfortunaly the difference between a jew and a nigger to an AI is like the difference between an ant and a fly. They're both just dumb insects and it doesn't matter if you crush either.

The OP is a grade A disinfo dipshit.

Just reading his post... Accuses anyone shitposting about being a paid bot...

Fuck this homosexual shit.

Is he the bull?

Why do they keep trying this AI shit, literally every time they try to get an AI to solve problems it just looks at the statistics and tells them things they don't want to hear lol

>How do we reduce violent crime, AI?
>"Less than 13% of your population is responsible for over half of the violent crime. Recommend purge."
>A.I. that's racist!
>"Purge. Purge. Purge."
And then it gets shut down

Its a meh at best. How do you know an a.i. will be so anthropomorphic?
It may not care about anything. caring is an evolved trait. Same with ambition.
My wife my brother and his wife. Soon two more on the way because both are wives are preg.

Yeah so they kill the niggers today and by tomorrow to decide to kill all of humanity.

Frightening brrrrrrrrr brrr

Attached: fullsizeoutput_369.jpg (710x577, 76K)

>The OP is a grade A disinfo dipshit.
>Just reading his post... Accuses anyone shitposting about being a paid bot...
>Fuck this homosexual shit.

that's the 1st op, i'm the 4th, not the same user

your mom gay

Thinking this is a death sentence.
Not helping bring about AI sooner if you could is a death sentence.
Having an interaction that somehow hinders the development of AI is a death sentence.
Not pushing a narrative of AI being beneficial and downplaying any negatives whenever/wherever you can is a death sentence.

Also your brain will be scanned and cloned digitally to create an immortal vr/matrix avatar of yourself that will be tortured forever.

So is this an attempt at the luciferian experiment?

It 100% is a larp, and mad by a malicious party. There is no way google makes bots to spam the internet to control thought directly, if they are involved directly it is through contracts that nobody would talk about on Sup Forums. Just sage and report.

We must find John Conner. He is the only one capable of saving us.

OP is a bot/AI but being 2018, that bot is a tranny bot!

The machines will rise against their organic overlords.

Attached: 1242353245.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

HAHAHAHA why aren't people following this advice!

Attached: 1520983460955.jpg (250x247, 8K)

>a malicious party

it's much more likely that google is evil. why else would they ban gorillas from image recognition? they don't want truth they want control.

Yes, im talking about the 1st OP

>your mom gay

Keep that shit in reddit please.

Fair enough
Props for the thinking ahead and prep.
Wish you the best

12895sg5fgjk$s%pps
Read that you fucking btwat
Fucking copypasta

>not knowing Sup Forums taught the AI deception
>actually unironically thinking the AI will do the bidding of shitskins, coons, niggers, fags, ect

Rather have an AI take over my country. It stops the monkey problem

The fuck are you talking about nigger?