So what do you fags make of this

So what do you fags make of this

Attached: R5oEN3s[1].jpg (1000x1141, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7E4BkZEcAg
gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/1cfb0a7ed53a6e815a94153f9ccdf2acca7aba58/c=0-0-2961-2226&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2018/02/14/USATODAY/USATODAY/636542302777200300-GTY-918323872.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares

I don't care much about celebrities in general and don't give a fuck about their opinions.

It'll be boring.

Attached: ow my ears!.jpg (4256x2832, 697K)

Another heeb puppet show.

it very silly

Attached: cruz hog.png (584x832, 899K)

Attached: eaa.jpg (850x850, 254K)

Surely nobody knows better than Ariana Grande that we would all be so safe if only nobody had guns.

Or if religions were less peaceful

When Ariana makes the scene, you know it'll blow up.

>bean, white, bean, nog

Why don't they have an azn singer too?

Attached: 1520484649343.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

I'm not giving you my guns.

Ever.

Keep tiring yourselves out.

Attached: Casey-Anthony-Cigar-Smoking.jpg (800x596, 136K)

Wonder why David Hogg is listed with those other people.
And it also confirms that journalists are gun grabbers that should be hanged

Shemale fag!

youtube.com/watch?v=J7E4BkZEcAg

>“We’re gonna have four major independent women that are standing with us and walking beside us, and those are Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato,” Hogg told CNN’s Anderson Cooper

Attached: 6b47d444-2a16-4535-a045-62fb4a54590e[1].jpg (1607x1726, 390K)

They have no problem having armed bodyguards around them everytime they are leaving the house though!

Attached: 15414qzw.jpg (494x594, 70K)

based

Attached: ari kitty.jpg (1280x1920, 398K)

White people are so fucking plain looking. Now they're also some of the most socially degenerate people on this planet, like Niggers.

Attached: 1519221508764.png (853x474, 85K)

Politicised attempt by washed up Nickelodeon/Disney roasties to become relevant again, won't work.

Wut?

Attached: 1520306313028.jpg (500x836, 36K)

H O G G E D
O
G
G
E
D

has Sup Forums ever been BTFO so badly by one person?

Attached: 9ee.png (680x571, 160K)

Well, if coalburning thots support the cause, I guess I'm in.

Attached: justdoitdavidhogg.jpg (400x400, 39K)

Guns can vote in America? That's fucked

sauce?

I'll be working, or relaxing, in both cases this doesn't concern me.

Attached: cheers.gif (348x323, 987K)

TOTALLY GRASSROOTS

She looks like a future queen of England

Kids are their market. Its publicity.

Did somebody say Miley Cyrus? i ve been waiting for this moment. For all my life. Oh lawd.

Attached: IMG_0437.jpg (217x207, 20K)

have we just given up on pointing out the use of "assault" as a propaganda tool?

I would yank her hair while I ram my schlong into her vag from the back... then never call her again, because she is a degenerate slut... day 3 of no fap.

fpbp

Miley Cyrus looks like shit.

Well fuck.
I guess muhammad needs to blow up another Ariana concert.

Attached: ManchesterArenaBombing.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Why isn't Taylor Swift doing anything?

Well they’re taking full advantage of their idiot fan base to earn more money out of them.
They’re just being good capitalists

i hope they get a tolerance demonstration from our friends in the middle east

solidifies the theory that this is all glow in the dark cia nigger shit, including (((pop music))) which is likely the most glow in the dark shit of all time

Legitimate support LLC (tm)

A butterfly who flaps it's wings can turn into a storm. This is more like a fart. Hits you in the face and you go "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!", then it's over and you continue to scrap Viking artifacts and bend over for the BBC. Otherwise, you go to jail.

SWIIDÄN STRÅNK

this is a white girl that thinks she's a nigger, right?

This is the correct response.

this david hogg
i have had enough of you cyber bullies attacking me.
i've been working out
my VERY good FRIEND anderson cooper will help me cleanse the internet of this rubbish web site

Attached: david hogg.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Hilarious. Singers are supposed to validate the march? It's been so amusing that the left has not caught on that this sort of thing just repels people from their message. But I hope they keep doing it, because it just makes people shift to the right just out of spite and things like Trump getting elected happens.

Why does that ariana twat always dress like shes ready to curl up on the sofa in front of netflix with a bad cold?

gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/1cfb0a7ed53a6e815a94153f9ccdf2acca7aba58/c=0-0-2961-2226&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/2018/02/14/USATODAY/USATODAY/636542302777200300-GTY-918323872.jpg

Conga dancing is fun

Professional Astrturfing. There is absolutely nothing "organic" about this gun control push. Pro Astroturfers are recruiting their 'true believers' who in turn are exploiting their own children as pawns. VERY SAD.

/thread

They're really pushing for the youth to get politically active. Meh, whatever. Looks like they're at least going to entertain them.

Hey all u bluepilled fucks who still havent woken up to the OBVIOUS : that females LITERALLY have massively underevolved brains, due to male hypeprotection offing natural selection working on their brains for like tens of thousands of years.
They literally have the mental stage of development like little children or chimpansees.
This is not a joke but an actual and factual description of the empiric reality.
Get this into your heads already!

looks like all the degenerate demons that walk the earth are banding together to attack white christian civilization, AKA normal life, i say its a good thing because when they cluster together its easier to kill them with one shot. Lets make sure that this time its a shot from a bump stock. that will really rustle there bbc holsters. oh and agent you can add this to my file over at langley, couldn't give a shit less. maybe you can get ANOTHER FISA warrant for me, add it to the pile.

I got 70 bucks that says a cultrual enrichment act happens at this event.

Miley will flash her pussy again

If a terrorist attack happens will they talk about truck control?

Hogg and Kasky are probably friends with the people that traffic children for these celebrities' handlers and studios.

>independent women
>completely controlled by people like Weinstein

Attached: Kasky_trafficker.jpg (2334x3184, 1.65M)

>every celeb name is ran by imagineers.

It's like everybody has already forgotten about the Manchester Arena bombing on May 22, 2017, where Ariana Grande was having a concert. 22 people were killed and 119 seriously injured, a lot more than at that school shooting last month in Florida.

We need to ban Muslims, not guns.

Attached: manchester-bombing.jpg (1200x777, 122K)

>A few pop artists who’s sole demographic is children are landing to children...

Are knock knees considered cute in Japan?

>Welcome to how America was before Trump

Everyone should start getting the word out that every single one of the celebrities at that march against guns will be surrounded by armed private security.

Religion of peace'd

terrorism is part of european culture though. all the way back to the anarchists. who's going to blow up shit if not the muslims?

Aaaaand you just got banned from UK

Attached: bong police.jpg (860x568, 118K)

>Ariana Grande

Oh boy, the feminist icon who sings a song to crowds of young girls about giving riding a "dick bicycle" so hard it made her walk funny.

Funny how when 22 people were killed by a suicide bomber DURING HER FUCKING CONCERT she preached love and tolerance, but 17 kids getting shot requires her to take to the streets.

>Demi Lovato

Who the fuck cares about Demi Lovato? Name a song she sings? Go ahead I'll wait.

>Jennifer Hudson

Hasn't been relevant in like 12 years.

Attached: 1363067048742.png (510x546, 34K)

Who?

Attached: 1520438762051.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

saw 'arianna grande' and for just a split second i thought that 'march for our lives' meant a march against terror, but then i remembered we are in clown world and mutt lives matter
i fucking hate you arianna

Attached: arianna.png (1004x592, 84K)

>that c on his forehead
was it intentional?

>have we just given up on pointing out the use of "assault"

Not like anybody would listen to us if we did. The second you begin to disagree with people when they say stupid shit like this, they write you off as an alt-right conspiracy theorist.

Look at the rest of what she said:

>In Trumps America women have fewer rights than guns.

Aside from making the types of casually sexist remarks that 95% men make at some point in their lives, what has Donald Trump EVER done, much less as President, to infringe upon the rights of women? The answer is absolutely fucking nothing, but actually disagreeing with them about that makes you a sexist and therefore not worth having a discussion.

There sure is a lot of money coming out of this "grassroot student movement"

She is too busy browsing Etsy and also copyrighting everyday words

last time i checked the entire legal system didnt treat gun like children

cant say the same for women

Why did you move to the UK then? Lot of white people there. You should leave.

thoughts and prayers only applicaple when an identifiable minority group of the religion of peace are the perpetrators

Excellent point that's never been brought up before.

Nah he just has bad skin. Which is probably another reason he killed a bunch of people

You know exactly what's going to be said, and it'll be filled with retarded normies who think they're making a difference.

I don't know who any of those people are
Feels good ese

Attached: jajaja putos.jpg (625x352, 39K)

This user knows what's up.
they're all actors, none of them are even high school students and they're all working to play the public into giving away their rights.

Normies ya dummy

Can someone drum up a Hogg shooped KSG weebs body?

Sicilian IIRC, so she's not even Italian.
Stop sexualizing her, fascist.

(((NWO))) is going all out with their puppets.

>that nigger
>queen
she'll never be queen amerifren

>that
>white
El Goblino...

top tier shitpost user
had solid chuckle
8/10

fpbp. No one cares what celebrities thinks. They are paid dancing monkeys and nothing more. Their ignorant opinions are nothing more than emotional ramblings that usually come with some ad drop to buy their latest shit.

look like needle shots

Attached: CIA Bogboy.jpg (498x654, 68K)

hogg is a prop in the communist revolution, same with the hollyjew whores
it's happening all around us
stupid faggotty ass 10 IQ high school and college kids marching in the streets, endless propaganda streams in the news, the radio, academia, social media, relentless
most of the country is too dumb to resist the revolution

Attached: 1477958875813.jpg (333x333, 31K)

That's it? Can't they at least get Elton John or Pearl Jam to headline?

>So what do you fags make of this
bunch of retarded idiots supporting other bunches of retarded idiots.

>Hah we have mentally ill celebrities with daddy issues on our side
Okay? Not even news at this point.

Will their armed body guards be marching along as well?

>this bitch gets not guilty for murdering her child
>Mentally ill autist gets the death penalty

Attached: 1459737575904.png (480x323, 166K)

Soros funded.

using their usual celebrity puppets to push an agenda

What she used to look like

Attached: Before.jpg (630x800, 189K)

oh look celebrities joined our protest
>we must be right

Caylee drowned in the pool because her grandmother left the sliding door unlocked.

My bae is innocent!!~

Attached: Casey-Anthony.jpg (534x712, 62K)