Two Car

GOOD MORNING MIYAKEJIMA
S Time

It was yesterday, you're late user.

I'm okay with him being late because I still want to talk about how much I want Queen Nagisa to dominate me.

Why are the character designs so great in this show?
The show isn't anything special and rather stereotypical but the art is on point. I'm enjoying this way more than i thought I would.

I dunno the character interactions are pretty fucking great too. It handles the theme well and I like how instead of putting it from the perspective of two newcomers to the sport slowly getting into it, you have the main characters already be experienced racers and the focus instead lies on the different teams they race against.

Oh and they hate each other, which I fucking love.

Wow what's going on
Picked up

It's a dream.

I hope it ends up becoming reality.

The reverse is pretty much real though.

>delete ep.1 or don't watch it.
>now the main bitch duo seems like a background character from ep.2

This solves the problem

But the bitch duo ain't a problem

Anyone who dislikes the bitch duo has objectively shit taste

This scene was amazing

It really drove home what mentions.

They're not newcomers, they're experienced racers already. They know the dangers well enough to talk about them with smiles on their faces.

I like BDSM's gayness more than turbodykes's. Love without thrill just doens't excite me.

Nothing relevant.

Is there anyone here that likes the turbodykes? They are the purposefully unlikeable characters as to give an objective worst among greatness.

"Queen" Nagisa sucks as a dom.

But she's hot so who cares?

>can have a threesome with two highschoolers
>goes to the ISLE OF MAN instead

Probably got tired of their bickering and was like. "Screw it! Who needs women."

Is that Rem?

Coach knows better than to go for high schoolers after watching Initial D

I had to read your post twice to make sure I got it correctly, because surely nobody could dislike Mao and Hitomi.

They're really boring and uninteresting copies of characters I've seen before.

>A man, having a threesome with confirmed super dykes
user, that's not how reality works.
I don't care what the loser cucks and dykes who're looking for male attention, money, and sperm tells you.

I'm sorry to hear that you have an inoperable brain tumor. ): How long do you have?

Just a reminder that girls can't love each other.

um what the heck?!

Please tell me they're not just going to go back to the same shitty relationship they had after next week's episode.

I've read the manga and no, they won't.

Fuck off back to your shitty lizard cuck planet orp something you god damn liar.

What relationship is more ideal than getting beaten senseless by a cute girl?

>watching
Coach is just an adult Dagumi. It's the same voice actor. I can totally see him picking up another type of racing as a hobby when he gets older.

Being tenderly loved by a cute girl.

People with tastes this bad actually exist.

When they called him Coach Tanahashi I thought of someone else....

Muh dick

>not wanting to love her back and be happy as a couple

Shame it was all a dream.

For now

Kek

What about beating her senseless?