Code Geass R3

It's gonna suck isn't it

So long as we get more Nunnally, it's going to be fine.

Of course it will, to begin with R2 already ended the plot so R3 is basically useless.

We'll probably see her pregnant with Suzaku's bastard child

Noooooooo.

aww, don't you wanna see their cute hapa child user?

Sweet lord fuck that. It'll be born with tentacles, bat wings, and live in the ocean.

Probably. R2 ended perfectly so I really don't see any interesting direction the series could take.

Unless they'really fighting aliens or something a 3rd season would mean everything in the previous seasons was pointless

It'll be born a cripple that's so athletic it can use its legs

Inherit Spinzaku and go kick some ass.

>and live in the ocean.
The tripfag is an incest degenerate. Not surprised.

In her own Spin-Off Nunally somehow ignores her permanently broken legs and walks around anyway, using nothing but the power of main character.

I just need three thing from this season
>C.C x Lelouch
>suzaku's death
>ougi's death

Place your bets for R3 villains
>Some random Britannian prince that was also exiled who is pissed about Lelouch for some reason
>Diethard
>Pro-Lelouch Cult Leader
>Rebel Britannian general who refuses to accept peace or some shit
>Ohgi and his fellow traitors
>Some faggot from the Geass Order who is pissed about Lelouch fucking with the Geass Order
>Another Code User
>Rivalz
>Some bollocks super mega ultra secret group that Charles made as a failsafe in case instrumentality™ failed
>Shirley's father who wasn't dead after all somehow and wants revenge on Lelouch who also wasn't dead somehow until it turns out Shirley also also wasn't dead somehow
>Suzaku's crippling incompetence
>A newly designed AI that controls Knightmare Frames remotely that goes rogue or something I don't care

What do you think is most likely?

>>Rivalz
How he's even more useless than Nunnally. The most he can do is try to run Lelouch over with his scooter.

I mean, how often are sequels that come 5+ years after the ending of the original (which was clearly ended with no intention of any sort of sequel/continuation) actually good?

At best it'll be a decent nostalgia trip and a chance to see all of the characters we liked from the original series again. At worst it'll be such garbage that we'll wish it never happened in the first place.

Of course it will but Sunrise won't give two shits ruining a perfectly good series because they'll have made the money from the idiots paying to watch a compilation film and 5 minutes of new stuff.

It's always best to assume it will, then you can never be disappointed.

I actually don't know why people don't like Ougi.

t. Ougi

Not in a defensive way. I legitimately haven't seen the argument, I thought he was a pretty normal side character.

Ougi was the one calling the shots when the Black Knights turned on Lelouch.

Which was stupid, but not as stupid as most viewers think it is considering the limited information they had, but it's hard to see things through that perspective when you spend the entire show knowing all of the things that would have made them realize it was a bad idea.

Definitely another code user

>Rivalz
>Useless
Nani mai honni?

Yep, just like the rest of Chode Gayass

>Pro-Lelouch Cult Leader
it's gonna be this 100%

The first boy reason people dislike Suzuki is because he fought lelouch

It was explicitly stated there can only be two codes in the world though.

Reincarnation of Clovis

>It was explicitly stated there can only be two codes in the world though.
What? Where?

will be retconned in the recap movies

When the hell did they say that?

since when

Do you not see how his whole thing with Viletta was fucked up?
Or how he betrayed the one person who had made them who they were just because some fuccboi told him to?

It's been a long time since I've seen it, but wasn't Nunally just blind and crippled due to the shock of seeing her mother brutally murdered before her own eyes?

Or did spin-off Nunally have a different explanation?

She was mindfucked by daddy's geass

>don't you wanna see their cute hapa child user
Ok.

iirc she is blind thanks to Charles fucking with her but she is crippled because of actual injuries.
Then again this is the same spin-off where Rolo's geass is actually The World (in that it really stops time) and he can also freeze shit

Adding Rolo was a mistake.

moving the time slot was a mistake

Why does it have to be a movie series in the first place?
Just make it a normal 2cour anime.

Also I forgot to add but this Rolo is actually Lelouch's evil clone. Also Mao is a girl and the knights of the round are zombies. Also Suzaku and Kallen are worthless.

we still don't know what format the sequel will have

Mao is a girl is an upgrade but everything else sounds fuckin stupid

Calling kallen x spinzaku, arch rival shipping.

I just want to see Shirley in a swimsuit again
;_;

This Mao can also fuck with peoples minds and control them slightly in addition to reading them. Namely by using her power to simulate the effects of refrain on somebody.
Mao still dies though, and is all in all a much more tragic character.

What are the chances of Okouchi pulling a Guilty Crown/Valvrave with this?

Her being unable to walk is from the injuries she suffered from being shot when her mom was killed (though in truth this was actually just part of the cover-up.) Being blind is just due to Charles' Geass (which is explained away as a psychological thing at first.)

it won't be the same without Koda subbing it

GG will come out of retirement for it, they can't resist the e-peen.

80%

Who's ready for Suzaku/Lelouch to be canon again?

she fucking hates suzaku, she's getting railed by gino

My bet is aliens.

>Place your bets for R3 villains
when in doubt aliumz

For a Jap nationalist she sure loves white cock. First Lelouch, now this twat

damn straight

Of course.

What make JIBUN WO such a phenomenon for Sup Forums WAS Sup Forums. But Sup Forums is dead, so it doesn't matter.

We don't know yet. Frankly, I think it could go either way.

In fact, we don't even know if Code Geass will get a new movie or a full season sequel.

That picture isn't of "R3" though, it's about the movie recap which is OK.

Depends. It's a new story and it's not like the world ended with R2. Plenty of other problems could arise and there are loose ends to explore.

BLADE RUNNER 2049

also other examples.

Neither of those shows had the same characters or staff so it's kind of a pointless question. The writers do their work as part of a team with the rest of the creators, not one guy in a basement writing scripts by himself. The teams were different in those cases and probably will be different here too, though with more people who actually did work on CG before.

Even then, Okouchi didn't write most of Guilty Crown either.

It's going to be some sort of secret Geass group from the past but not necessarily a cult. Also, another option would be terrorists who dislike the new world status quo.

The zombie part was kind of weird, but I liked seeing Zero as a superhero in the full sense of the term. Less interesting as a character but probably more exciting.

Too bad that Suzaku and Kallen didn't get to do much since the author was more interested in his "Nunnally is a lesbian and saves everyone, also Euphemia lives and wins in the end" stuff.

But going back to the bright side, it was nice that C.C.'s past got a bit more of an explanation, from what I recall.