September 11th

Was this attack the catalyst of everything wrong that has happened in the last decade?
It's like everything, from the wave of degeneracy to the distrust of all government instituitions stem from this very moment
Was this the defining moment of the West?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (2048x1373, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3v4QUQpYjc
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/359096-trump-sent-cia-chief-to-meet-with-ex-nsa-official-who-claims-dnc-hack
bloodpassover.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay–Sachs_disease
samvak.tripod.com/brief-organ01.html
haaretz.com/israelis-exposed-in-organ-trafficking-1.5259773
dw.com/en/israeli-mastermind-behind-organ-trafficking-ring-is-arrested-in-cyprus/a-42051747
m.youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=tZ3jeWAimzU
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

9/11 was when the jews attacked earth

Attached: 1518361094789.jpg (239x304, 26K)

It was the event that redpilled me

Just a false flag event to change political landscape of the middle east,
and a excuse to impose the invigilation in the name of the security

Attached: 1517668625884.png (660x680, 91K)

More like a fucked up planed excuse to invade a country that was becoming a rival to (((them))). I do not think the degeneracy comes from that moment, ¿why do you say that?, It, must come from a very well fabricated plan, that is working because of the propaganda that emanates from the media.

They blamed Osama because he wanted to overthrow the Saudi family and get rid of Western/Zionist imperialism from the Middle East. The alleged hijackers were never on the plane, they were in Afghanistan recruiting with Osama against the Saudis. Israel orchestrated everything so that they could get an invasion of Iraq out of it while the Saudis could get Osama and his followers.

Attached: Osama.jpg (1200x1761, 252K)

I'm just noticing that feminism and all that tranny crap was nowhere near as bad before this, the whole SJW and violent communist culture is something very recent

Yep.

but it also created rapefudgees crysis

People were so afraid to have an anti-muslim kneejerk reaction after 911 that they kneejerked the other way which has led us to today, then both sides fed off the worst of the other and now we have kekistani autists instead of upstanding conservative families and xir gender pedosexuals instead of naive hippies

It's a win-win for them, right?

>Was this attack the catalyst of everything wrong that has happened in the last decade?
YES. You don't know how fucked things are.

Yep,
they also got excuse to spend a lot of money on military

Attached: 1506608822879s.jpg (140x250, 5K)

yep. the usa actions after 9/11 can be summed up as
1 massive data collection about its own citizens
2 destabilization of middle east, enabling isis, migrant crisis, syria, etc
3 israel becoming more powerful in middle east

its crazy that the usa still has the nerve to accuse assad of being bad because he killed civilians, while the usa has killed hundreds of thousands of civilians in the middle east, and at least 12 million (very low estimate) have died as a direct result of the usa destabilizing the region.

the only winners are oil companies, defense contractors, and israel, who are all in a perpetual circle jerk anyways.

the losers are the sandpeople, the amerixan taxpayers, and european countries. its pretty remarkable.

Osama was a scapegoat CIA operative, hence his "funeral" at sea.

Attached: 1521078300403.png (600x800, 145K)

For those that have been red pulled for that long, do you see that we are closer to having the truth exposed? I feel we're close but I was red pilled by the Podesta emails so I think that maybe I'm still going through the first stages.

Out of curiosity, how did you encounter the podesta emails? 90% of Americans don't even dare to read them, even though they are completely public!

But the jews have all the media and money, so they can do whatever they want

He was a CIA operative when he was fighting the Soviets because his goals at the time aligned with the US. Eventually he turned against the Americans and the Saudi family because he was anti-Imperialist.

the truth will never be exposed. its just another instance of those with tremendous power and ambition and capability trying to further their goals by any means necessary. it has been going on for thousands of years, the difference is that technology enables them to further leverage their power.

it will not stop, ever. human characteristics very widely, and there will always be a select few with incredibly high intelligence ambition charisma and lack of empathy. if they are born into the right circumstance they will influence the world. it is like the tide or the sunrise etc.

No. If it wasn't that it would have been something else. The pieces were all in place long before.

The_Donald and I only knew about that sub because of the pulse night club shooting censorship on Reddit. Pizzagate happened right before my eyes.

*vary

I wish the twin towers were still there tqbh ;_;

why they were so bent on fucking them up into dust? first '93 where the plan was to crash one tower into the other, that failed so they flew in some planes, they didn't wanted to kill people, didn't wanted to make some demands,

They just wanted towers gone

kek, thats a great meme

>newfag

I still think he's working for the CIA

The whole city wanted them gone, the city of new york had sent various notices months prior that the building was a mess of asbestos, and would need to be demolished
Larry put it in insurance SPECIFICALLY for terror attacks, he hired a security group led by a Bush relative, and proceeded to sue Boeing TWICE after the attacks, he got a lot of cash from this

Probably false flag would happen somplace else

Attached: 1507407002654.png (402x582, 277K)

Attached: jewed_78.jpg (610x356, 13K)

what a fucking cunts, coudn't they just bomb a little bit on the top so they would HAVE to demolish/disassemble them after the attack?

of course not, you have to kill 3000 people AND crash both towers into the ground

Yes, the American Golden Age died on that day. Neo-Conservatives destroyed the government. Pure Evil like Soros used it as an excuse to attack America. And the sheer shittiness of Dubya galvanized and spawned the lunatic liberal that we know now. Osama won, he killed western civilization. If you believe their story.

I honestly believe future generations will record time as sept 11 2001 being year 1 AB (after bush? Idk)

This merits an apocalypse. Fuck this fake and artificial time-line.

upboated

It's a blood sacrifice man
Investigate these 'men'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
They are the key to the genocidal nature of the elites

George Walker Bush the most powerful man that ever lived was littlehorn.
Bush snr. did Bay of Pigs, shot JFK, put the actor Ronald Ray-Gun up front when he couldn't get elected then shot him too.
Prescott bush (W's granddad) was equally sinister.

Littlehorn got the millennial world as a gift.
Also the real millennium was September 11th 2001
There was no year zero we start counting at 1so 2000 years later is 2001. The Hebrew new year that year was 9/11

Shit nigger you serious? I'd never thought of that angle. You notice all the Saudi dick sucking that happened on this site right after Vegas? All the talk about how Kushner and Bin Salman were cleaning up the Saudi family? Then today I read that Salmon Cakes says the leader of Iran is "worse than hitler"

So I'm starting to think this was just a change from the Old Guard to the new. Kikes and Saudis working together again to take out each Middle Eastern nation one at a time. Fucking someone save me from this blackpill, I can't watch Syria get fucking wrecked, it's going to kill my soul.

Attached: 1520999065593.jpg (631x457, 152K)

I wonder whats their next "important" date is

Nuclear war is what will happen

The Saudi "purge" was just the kikes fortifying their leadership in Arabia. Osama was against all this kikery.

Attached: Saudis are Jews.jpg (1500x1500, 609K)

Voated

Bill Binney
NSA
Youtube = A Good American
Learn

but when?
I would like it to happen this month,
I am really bored.

Is this just another element of the kike/muslim takeover? Are Saudi's pawns of the kikes or do they work together to enslave all nations?

I just keep thinking of this room. I wish I could form my thoughts better, but the Saudi/Kike connection is a completely gray area for me.

So Osama was in the way because he was organizing resistance to the push forward for more intense wars in the middle east?

Attached: 90% of posters here.jpg (2048x1536, 360K)

Everything you need to know 9/11
It could of been stopped.

Attached: 53746.jpg (542x766, 103K)

MONEEEEEY

Attached: dollars.jpg (280x180, 10K)

It shouldn't have gotten all its indended attention, it is pure psychological manipulstion, if a bomb was detonated that killed double 911 at 3000 dead, it wouldnt have as mich emotional appeal, getting those demolitions takes years of preparation, an airplane getting split in two hitting steel and having some fuel diesnt do jack shit.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3v4QUQpYjc

Elevators were cut.

But that's not money, that's a Federal Reserve Note.
This is money.

Attached: 2697839.jpg (1000x545, 109K)

>Are Saudi's pawns of the kikes or do they work together to enslave all nations?
The Saudi family was put in place by the Rothschilds from he beginning; that's where their loyalty lies. The Saudi family are slaves of the Jews while the Saudi citizens have no say.

>So Osama was in the way because he was organizing resistance to the push forward for more intense wars in the middle east?
No, he just wanted to eliminate the Saudi family and foreign influence in the Middle East. He would have prevented all this shit in Iraq and Syria.

the Saudis and the Wahhabis have very dubious roots, and with Sabbatai Zevi's conversion to Islam, many jews followed him into 'Islam', creating a whole community of Islamic crypto-kikes, creating the Ottoman Donmeh jews and other such groups, considering ISIS has literally attacked Israel 1 time and apologized afterwards, there is a link...

Why would Trump send chief of Clowns to talk to a long retired NSA genius. Because Binney designed "Thinthread", which would of stopped 9/11 dead. Instead they picked Trailblazer which was shit but collected EVERYTHING. So starts the tale of Snowden/Assange/Trump and everything you have know since.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/359096-trump-sent-cia-chief-to-meet-with-ex-nsa-official-who-claims-dnc-hack

9/11 wasn't a surprise, the surprising thing is there aren't way more 9/11s. The actual reason the USA has maintained military dominance is through memes like Rambo, Seinfeld and Friends. Nobody wants to bomb where Kramer lives. He who controls the memes controls the world and they're now losing control of the memes so expect more 9/11s.

This.

If terrorists wanted to kill people they would do it easier way than this

This was obviously done with one objective - Destroy The Towers

It was supposed to be cinematic, both in 93' when attackers said that they wanted to do it so collapsing towers would gain media attention,

really terrorists are dumb, but not that fucking dumb to suddenly figure out "oh if I crash this plane into this building it will come down" or "If i detonate the bomb underground it will fall down like a tree"

And there's still no explanation for the third building.

Bin Laden knew
>In fact, belief in the existence of such an "unholy alliance" and of the de facto control of the United States by "Jewish" forces is an integral part of al-Qaeda ideology. Bin Laden himself has expounded upon this alleged relationship as follows.

>I say that the American people gave leadership to a traitorous leadership. This became very clear and especially in Clinton's government. The American government is called the American government, but we think it is an agent that represents Israel inside America. If we look at sensitive departments in the present government like the Defense Department or the State Department, or sensitive security departments like the CIA and others, we find that Jews have the first word in the American government, which is how they exploit America to carry out their plans in the world and especially the Muslim world.

It apparently just collapsed later from the falling debri, or am I not remembering right?
I remember a jewish holiday taking place in the days of the incident, I think it's Yom Kippur
A vengeful attack perhaps? Why don't you take read about ritual murders done by the Jewish community here?
bloodpassover.com/

Third building is a joke, the newscaster saying it collapsed when it didn't, the symmetry of it falling down, the building I think WTC 5 had a hole in the middle and the sides were still standing while WTC7 just fell down

It was supposed to be like that, when you make a huge mess, nobody will notice if you steal something during the panic, just like you won't notice explosions if the smoke from the top collapsing will cover them like a shroud, or you won't care about wtc7 if 2 huge skyscrapers have fallen in that place

Why don't you read*
Have another redpill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tay–Sachs_disease
Where do you think the vampire myth comes from, boy?

Jews are hollywood after all

It still happens folks, just like the ecstacy and the diamond trade, the organ trade is also dominated by them

samvak.tripod.com/brief-organ01.html
haaretz.com/israelis-exposed-in-organ-trafficking-1.5259773
dw.com/en/israeli-mastermind-behind-organ-trafficking-ring-is-arrested-in-cyprus/a-42051747

Theres a remote explosion 1:40.

If terrorists wanted to murder thousands they could fly that plane and start dropping IEDS, which they have a lot of, but that in the public mind will be seen as a military campaign of fire bombing and they would be in self defense mentality and not a traumatic one, there is 0 way any ship or airplane can penetrate the US nor be able to have the fuel to fly from wherever tge fuck that plane docked and lifted off from, every plane is registered, this reeks of cianigger ops.
m.youtube.com/watch?t=6s&v=tZ3jeWAimzU

Well, the whole WTC falling vertically was a joke for anyone with a brain, in worst case the top part would bend and fall down on the side leaving most of the building intact(if we believe for a moment that jets and their fuel could actually do any damage to the steel beams making the core of WTC)

>If terrorists wanted to murder thousands they could fly that plane

Stop right there, terrorists piloting motherfucking airplanes is just beyond anything, how the fuck which buttons to press and how to fly straight to new york

if they wanted to send a message they would crash every plane they overtook into the ground like a good jihadi, bam 3 planes gone,

but no, they have to make fucking manouvers like a pro pilots, FLY ONE INTO THE PENTAGON and two into the towers

it's just funny when you think about it, some sandpeople piloting advanced airplanes

This is what I always was expecting when I saw the footage, you just know that when something is tall and the top is weak, the weaker top will fall off

At least 1/3 of the tower should be standing, destroyed and mangled because of the top collapsing but standing

bump

I'm just glad that we build from a good steel in Russia, here, this hotel building burned for 29 hours before everything that could burn have burned down, and guess what - the building didn't fall.

Attached: 500.jpg (759x500, 75K)

Yeah but the burn wasn't caused by jewfuel...

*jetfuel

duh..

I just don't know what to write

LOL,

pre 9/11 feels like it was a different life time

Attached: 611.png (640x640, 750K)

Jet fuel is made from oil, plastics and polymers are made from oil too, and interior shit like furniture is made with it. Their burning temperature should be comparable(maybe jet fuel is higher by 100-200 Celsius), but still if jet fuel could melt steel then burning plastics could at least make it bendable, which was not the case.

fpbp

You didn't get the obvious joke lad...

This whole conversation was a joke so...
It''s not like you or anyone needs explanation about what happened then.

Wow so you say you really belive that conspiracy theories about the Bush, jews and CIA?
Oh, please...

>77 posts
This hasn’t been posted yet..
For shame Sup Forums

Attached: 0E872BFF-97F2-43A9-94CA-77BC5660EEDD.png (500x590, 100K)

Attached: 45EDB1ED-093F-4CE0-92DB-C2FFDC58DBE9.gif (640x480, 2.43M)

Quotes
" YOU DO YOUR PART AND YOU'LL GET YOUR SHARE "
" WE COULD MILK THIS COW FOR 15 YEARS "
15 years later, Trump was elected.

it was a satanic occult ritual and human sacrifice. if you cant see that by now, youre lost. the date, the numerology of floor numbers, flight numbers, etc. its too much to be a (((coincidence))). they ushered in the new millennia with a offering to Baal. thats the real redpill.

THIS NEVER HAPPENED
THERE WERE NO BUILDINGS LIKE THAT IN NEW YORK

Someome post the meme of those 4 panels where a yank laughs at 3 other war crimes they did then looks sad at 911

Attached: amerimutt army.png (960x540, 773K)

so he really was /ourguy/... ive long suspected

Does anyone here believe that this was a legitimate terrorist attack? I mean people who aren't Zionist Jews that are suppose to lie about this?

>pull it

Attached: pull it.webm (1280x720, 856K)

look up a video titled something like " 9/11 finally solved, names named" on jewtube. its about 40 mins long. the best 9/11 summary ive ever heard. talks about the financial institutions like Lehman and Kroll that got really shall we say (((lucky))) with the timing of the attack. it mentions the anthrax attacks, sent to people in government who were asking too many questions about 9/11.

the video isnt flashy or anything and has no music or anything, but its the most informative video on 9/11 out there

kek i cant believe people still buy the official story i seriously hate this gay earth and if trump doesnt expose zog and their role in 9/11 in the next 2 years i unrionically will lose hope

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

Weren't there some files that were supposed to be released about it, the same way the Kennedy ones were?

We're further away than ever. The amount of misinformation is overwhelming enough to fool average people five times over.

This is a very under appreciated thread.

Attached: B0B7734A-2B77-4CD1-ABFD-3F9144A85B9F.jpg (600x494, 33K)

>The Saudi family are slaves of the Jews while the Saudi citizens have no say.
So just like the Brits then? Rothschilds playing both sides of the war with Napoleon and crashing the British pound, buying everything up and owning the country for the next 200 years.

>He would have prevented all this shit in Iraq and Syria.
What world am I living in, Jesus it feels like an inverse reality. Osama was the good guy in all this. We really are a proxy nation of Israel, fuck me.

> considering ISIS has literally attacked Israel 1 time and apologized afterwards, there is a link
Thank you for the info, and like you said, there is a link. You can't step on the toes of the people funding and training you I guess kek fucking kike cunts

>we find that Jews have the first word in the American government, which is how they exploit America to carry out their plans in the world and especially the Muslim world.
Wtf I love Osama now.

Attached: 1521063777762.png (1620x1392, 1.97M)

I think he'll wait for his second term to unload the real juicy stuff. term 1 is for fixing.

it was supposed to be vegas. i forget the name of the jew holiday on that day, but it was something to do with harvest, which was also the name of the festival. it was supposed to be a nuclear event but got stopped by white hats. was also some blood moon bullshit going on that night too. and dont forget the two pillars behind the stage. then of course the movie blade runner which came out like a week later focused on las vegas being the place of the first nuclear strike.

YES!

I agree, each generation that is born closer to the systems of control (first radio, then tv, now internet) gets more and more subdued. You're going to get some really truly amazing geniuses, but overall the quality of the median has dropped so far I just don't know.

Does anyone really think the next few generations are going to be anything else than a jelly wave? EU/NATO/Kikes are setting up two sides to kill the fuck out of each other for the next however long they can stay in power.

We're entering Metal Gear Solid levels of neverending war.

Hope you're right, if it was me I'd have gone full Final Solution. Just like AJ, if he'd name the kikes he'd find himself with a lot of important allies. Seems like most just want to make money though

Attached: 1520206399232.png (1066x1534, 455K)

>(((supposed to)))
yeah idk but ill hold my breath for anything to happen. trump needs to act now or never ffs.IG report is the last happening im putting my hopes on. after that, im hopeless.

Yom Kippur

Attached: 15234623464254.jpg (472x349, 33K)