World Trigger Hiatus Thread

How you guys holding up? Its almost been a year since the last chapter came out.

I miss this so much.

I know man. Ashiahara went on a hiatus right before Hyuse debut in Rank Wars and T2 rematch against Azuma VS Kageura VS Suzunari -1

I'm close to accept that it will never come back and if it does Ashihara will probably forced to take many more hiatus in the future.

I miss World Trigger so much. But I'll hold out hope until Ashihara literally cannot continue any more.

>almost been a year
Huh, I thought it was already longer than this.

>mobage died
He should return and finish off the rank wars and then go monthly.

Just a reminder that Smash Borders servers are going down next year.
;_;

Really? I didn't know that.

We could make another dump, that brought a lot of new fags last time.

I am not doing it again though, took most of my day doing it last time.

I still have faith, Chika was on the last shounen jump heroine posters like a month ago.

Why would they put her there if they dont plan on bringing it iback

I STILL BELIEVE

Oh I'm sure SJ would love to bring WT back as soon as possible but it's not like they can heal Ashihara magically.

Guess they ran out of characters to add to the gatcha.

It's a shame, since the gameplay was really nice.

Not gonna lie, I've given up hope for a real ending.

Aside from that stupid lil girl with the cannon attack, I quite liked the anime.

Nice to see a MC who isn't "the chosen one" for once too. Nice huge cast of useful characters (everyone has their place and job to do), and lotsa strategy, tactics, weapons, loads of shit going on. Loved the "class" aspect too. Any others like this?

And what's the hold up btw, cba to look it up.

>Anime

Why would you hurt yourself.

I just accepted Ashihara's death

At this point the most likely outcome is probably a brief return with a rushed ending.

>seriously, it's like watching a power point

Ah he's ill?

lol I remember one of the other main things I hated was that literally 1/3rd of every episode was fucking recap.

Can this come back please? At this point I'd sacrifice any other jump series for it to come back.

at this point i still think that WT will get axed

i mean probably all the fanbase lost hope or is dead

and you know what WSJ does when a manga is not selling

Maybe if we all write to Ashihara sensei wishing him to get better he'll be inspired by his Western fans and bounce right back!

It still sells though and Japanese fans are loyal. Just look at D.Grayman. At worst WT may just change the magazine. I wouldn't mind a monthly release.

>a month ago

That was fucking february.

It's definitely die next year if there's still no news.
Most of the good fanartists I follow already moved on to idolshit and now my feed is full of it and i love it.

>change the magazine
This might be for the best

jump definetly doesnt want to lose WT but its the health that is the problem.

i believe