Sangatsu no Lion

WHO DID THIS?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

3lion-anime.com/story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All me.

This brings Hina and Rei closer because he relates to her being bullied and she is saved by him.

>tfw will never protect a middle school girl from bullies

thank you middle school shits

All he did was give her moral support. She took care of the bullies all by herself.

Does the bullying have anything to do with the baseball dude

Nah, baseball dude tries to help her out at school when she's getting shunned by everyone.

>muh ship is getting closer

can't wait.

What a debiru

That doesn't rule out bullying her due to jealousy of her closeness to baseball dude.

3lion-anime.com/story/

Next ep looks to be adapting three chapters, though I'd prefer to adapt up to the first half of Chapter 54 and save the second half for the following episode because of the tone shift.

Was it rape?

>Rei's flashback
>kid just throws a fucking can filled with rocks
What the fuck is he thinking? Maybe i was a coward but who the fuck would do that? I don't even mean in a sympathetic way for Rei but as a defensive way. That shit is stupid, and what then? At best the bullied kids parent have evidence that you tried to cause serious damage or at worst, you hit him on the head and he dies. Your friends will rat you out so they dont get in trouble and you just committed murder/attempted murder. If you will bully someone do something that leaves no traces or cant be linked to you.

Kids are stupid. News at eleven.

Has the anime gotten to the proposal

It never will.

Third season will, you know it's gonna happen eventually since it's funded by the NHK and is doing well. The only worry I have is that the gap between season 2 and 3 will be too huge since there's only one volume per year.

They bully her because they were bullying her friend. When her friend finally has a full breakdown and has to go to a literal funny farm to recover after developing a phobia of other girls her age they switch targets to Hina because she stood up for her.

Finally, the show is back in form. The most expressive, interesting parts of 3-gatsu are the introspective moments with Rei and his interactions with the sisters. As much as I love that goofy fuck Nikaidou, as well as Rei just being happy generally, the quiet parts of the show are the most compelling.

I thought it was boy troubles since she seemed "okay" with Akari at the bath scene.

But bullying Hina is too far, Stop it right now Japan.

O MY CHILDHOOD TRAUMAS
No seriously, fuck this, Rei should have picked Akari or Kyouko.

He should have picked Momo.