ITT Poor character development

anyone in hxh
being a spoiled little shit isnt character development
asspull powerdp isnt a development

Almost all of the characters in Boku No Naruto Academia are background characters.

This.

Unironically this
Too many characters that are unimportant and shit.

I think you meant good character development?

Bakugou is the pinnacle of character development.

I realize you posted ironically, but the fact of the matter is that you speak true.

but its no an asspull you turboretard, it makes senses if you have the 110 iq needed to understand the power system

put some effort in your bait

>starts out as a massive faggot
>turns into an edgelord
>becomes a faggot again
>then becomes a faggot who's merely pretending to be an edgelord
>back to complete faggot
>now complete edgelord again

Stop dragging me like this

Shitposters are always on time

Not a shitpost if it's true, Hero Academy is just that shounen bland.

>Gintoki and Bossun among the other filth.
Fuck you.

I never got Killua's character, he'd flip from cold blooded killer to muh friendship character who goes out of his way to save an enemy that was trying to kill him moments ago.

You are right, but that doesn't mean hxh isn't still shit.

hxh and bnha threads banned when

Black Clover >= BnH

Being a cold blooded killer is natural for him but he's trying to kill a lot less with his change of careers

He literally had no reason to save the Octopus ant.

Except its not true though

Gon's influence completely changed Killua's previous habits. He deemed Ikalgo was cool, so he saved his life. The whole point of Ikalgo viewing Killua as a God is meant to show how Killua views Gon and how positively Gon influenced him

Gon: Welp, I fucked up, sowwy.
Gender Bender Kite: But D O N T D O I T A G A I N teehee~
Gon: Lmao, k.
Such a fascinating writing, bravo Togashi. What bother me the most is that I have the feeling I saw the exact same thing like 5 times in the show already.

>In this arc alone there's been mote development on the extended cast than previous arcs

Why do I get the feeling most people who shitpost about MHA have never even read it?

I watched it

Not an argument.

itt retards who are too dumb for deeper character development

the cast of bnha is just like the cast of hxh, superficial in terms of development, but great in terms of style and charisma.

togashi and horikoshi know how to make likeable characters.

>happy turns edgy
>edgy turns sad
Nigga, this same shit happens in Yugioh GX in season 3.

sorry man, here's a better one

>hurr durr best Tales protag because of amazing character development, him being an annoying faggot was totally intentional
Fucking please, to suffer that little pussy so long just so he can "develop" clumsily from a bottom bitch to a generic shounen protag is a stellar way of showing how to do character development wrong, plus it makes no sense that Tear would fall in love with him despite it all and feels way too much like a completely obligatory main male/female protag jrpg romance. Even fucking Lloyd was better even though he was a barely literate hick from start to finish, and his romance with Colette (who also was an idiot to the end) not only made perfect sense and felt much more natural but was also way cuter.
Oh yeah, and great touch signifying his change in character with a haircut, that sure was a brilliant and creative metaphor, totally never seen it before anywhere.

don't you fucking say it. That arc was great.