Why are Americans so repulsive ?

why are Americans so repulsive ?

Attached: 1520645441573.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

is this real?

Does it look like a fake to you?

It's probably a guy who just got out of prison.

staged, yeah

This was a prank done by that website thechive.

he just got out of prison

yes.. And you will see similar things in any random Mcdonalds in any random city in the US.

Because Murica. WE DO WHAT WE WANT.

el goblino

Attached: 1520868051059.png (905x580, 406K)

some user linked source a few months ago about webm
He was released on parole that morning, hence the shirt/tie
That is his celebration of freedom
I would do the same

I think I remember a toothpaste user some years ago said that he was sure that the video was taking place in Amsterdam and not in the US, but he said the guy in the video could very well be an American tourist.

>milkshake on burger

Attached: 1373583143234.jpg (270x238, 16K)

we don't have those fastfood restaurants in Amsterdam.... Also I see less than 1 pick up truck per year in my country... virtually non existent..

In n Out is pretty damn good though.

Ive only had it once cause there isnt any in Chicago. But fuck I want it now.

Also, staged Im sure or like user above saidm the man is fresh out of the joint and enjoying his freedom. id do the same

>water

Americans you really need to step up the bar. It's time. No seriously, look at what you are now. A laughing fucking stock. Pathetic to fall this low and still embrace your condition.

WHY IS VEE DEAD

@0:04
that's a vanilla milkshake

That doesn't look like a Murican to me, that looks like one of those Italian Americans who were chased out of Italy
All these people look the same, they're all overweight, they dress the same, they have the same facial structure and they all act like animals.
I don't understand what the fuck happened. How did Italy breed a bunch of these people, and why did they all leave to America?

that man is freer than youll ever be

EL OGRO...

>He doesn't occasionally let himself go with a little afternoon snack
This is why everyone looks down on eurofaggots.

Hi Muhammad, get many gibs today :^)

It is gross, but that guy is more free than your high-tax, over-regulated, puppet country of the EU Superstate which drains most of the tax revenue for EU Bureaucrats.

That's called Freedom, nigger.

Attached: chickenfryfriday.jpg (960x720, 87K)

Smh my head. Burgers eating burgers

looks like a pretty sad way to enjoy In-n-out