It's finally happening!

It's finally happening!

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-box-the-movies-dragonbook-theatrical-story-qa-takao-koyama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this when vegito didn't unfused and had a child?

>Majin Cell
huh
cute

¡Dios mío!

Glad to see someone talking about Multiverse, a DBZ fan project that executes the idea of a multiverse spanning tournament better than Super

Super's an extremely low standard.

That Cell is thicc.

You don't need much to be better than super, when GT is a better series you know something is really wrong with it.

Why does this knock off shit have better art the super?

So what Happened with this?
Is it finished or the person behind it abandoned the project?

Still going

Popular, first artist was also pretty good which set the bar high, not many pages per week so more time to make it look good

Yeah, Super's bar is very, very low.

One problem with Super's Universal Survival among many are wasted characters we are given no reason to care for. They don't do anything for the main characters. Is there any character getting specific growth by learning from those newly introduced characters? They literally who's who we don't give a shit about.

Having most of the tournament entries that matter be alternate versions of the heroes or their former enemies is sorta... shit, though.

Admittedly having some more OC would be preferable but let's be honest people just want to see the alt universe versions of their favorite characters do cool shit

I prefer it over what we got in Super.

Super did the tournament wrong but the Multiverse and DBZ feel better

>Still going
That's a very long tournament arc

I forget, is Cooler canon?

no

not in the slightest

good

Ask Toriyama.

Bullshit it does.

Agreed. DB Multi would do wonders with proper shading.

I don't think this comic is great by any stretch, but this bit right here is hilarious

¡Esto es el fin, Majin Cell!

yeah...that's actually the worst and creepiest part of the manga
the creepy little mutant mary sue is whored o hard that I cant..i just can't

based calvo

but they're both bald

I love how Super unintentionally shat on this by making Potara fusion (with humans) time limited.

89% of everything Multiverse has done Super has stolen or copied. Plus DBM did everything better.

And made a shitty copy of bra and called it cauli

They even stole that dumb energy scythe

How is Vegetto having a kid creepy?

Someone post that sex scene where Bulma calls him Vegeta so he teleports away to sulk

Lmfao what?

In Videl's bedroom, the ambiance was quite intense. Gohan was sitting astride his girlfriend and was kissing her passionately. Videl took his hand and placed him on her breast. Gohan stopped then, lustful but also embarrassed.
“Do you want... that we... now?”
Videl bit her bottom lip and nodded.
“I do want! I love you Gohan.”
Emboldened, the half Saiyan began removing his girlfriend's shirt when he felt a ki right behind him. He gave a start and got up hastily as he recognized his father's ki. The latter was staring at them, baffled. Gohan stammered:
“D... dad? But what the hell are you doing here?”
“I'm sorry. I never thought that I could catch you on the verge of... Good thing that I didn't leave 10 minutes later!”
Videl had quickly pulled her shirt down, her cheek red with shame. Vegetto told them:
“We're going for our new planet now. You coming?”
“Huh... Ok.” said Gohan.
“Just give me time to take some clothes.” begged Videl, taking a bag.
The two men left the room, each avoiding the glance of the other. Vegetto broke the ice.
“I'm sorry to have interrupted you like that...”
“It's ok...” answered Gohan, very embarrassed.
“No, it's not... Especially considering it's your first time.”
Gohan went from very embarrassed to extremely embarrassed. He was red as a beetroot and found that his shoes were very interesting all of a sudden. He starred at them until zVidel arrived.

When he came in, he froze: Bulma was on his bed and she was wearing a transparent nightie as well as garter-belt. When she saw him, she had her most charming smile:
'I was waiting for you, handsome!'
She got up and crept up on her target, who was disconcerted and, of course, slightly aroused. She cuddled against the Saiyan who started at the contact with the woman. Vegetto was fully aware he was attracted by Bulma, but to act so soon revolted Goku in him. He swallowed and said:
'L... Listen, Bulma... It's perhaps too soon...
'Too soon for what?' she pervertedly asked, pressing herself a bit more against his body.
Vegetto opened his mouth but no sound escaped his throat. She just pressed the more intimate part of his body. And he would yield to his low passions, he was sure of it, if she didn't stop teasing him. She went up on tiptoe and kissed him without warning. Vegetto immediately reacted. You want to tease me? We'll see about that. He kissed her on the neck. Bulma whispered:
'Vegeta...'
Vegetto stopped abruptly. Had he heard correctly? He let go of Bulma who had noticed her mistake. Vegetto, pale, whispered:
'How did you call me?'
Bulma didn't even answer.
'So... since the beginning, you don't think that I'm a person with my own needs and feelings? Just as Vegeta, or as Goku, who would have changed a bit? Is that it?'
Bulma almost felt ashamed. She knew that she was looking for Vegeta in Vegetto, just as some where looking for Goku in him. None saw three persons in this. She bit her lips.
'Listen... I lost my husband in this... And my best friend. So, please, don't blame me for looking for them in you when you're the result of their merging...'
Vegetto looked up and she could see that sad face that belonged to Vegeta, in the old day, and said:
'I think I'm going in exile for a while...'

both are shit

but he has a goatee, what means he can grow hair

>tfw Sup Forums memes refined your taste so much reading DBZ anything with no Spanish in it feels wrong

Did someone actually write this?

That's the official novel for Vegetto's universe. It's canon.

It's not really canonical to the comic (at least you are allowed to pretend it isn't because facts often don't match), but let's just say writing with no backing concepts is not one of Salagir's strong points.

Isn't that the comic where Broly was matching up against Vegetto?

Damn, for a knock off shit this panel was awesome.

That was fucking awesome. Vegetto let Broly rampage to a point where he himself almost couldn't handle.
DBM should've been the canon not Super.

The powerlevels were all over the place. For a webcomic which justifies guys like Cell getting stronger, Broly did nothing but inexplicably get stronger.

Inexplicably? Do you even know who Broly is and how his powers work?

Broly is not The Hulk.

He's pretty much is, his powers increases over time while he is in LSSJ also he's almost invunerable to physical attacks (except for that dumb weak belly), keep in mind that he stayed frozen in LSSJ form and they broke him out in THAT state.

He's a Saiyan who unlocked a stronger form.
>also he's almost invunerable to physical attacks
That's just having higher durability just like the rest of dragon ball
>he stayed frozen in LSSJ form
According to the writers, they try to make each succeeding movie villain stronger. This implies that Bojack is stronger.

There is a interview with the Akira staff, they stated that Broly was the most powerful villain of DBZ.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-box-the-movies-dragonbook-theatrical-story-qa-takao-koyama/

Bojack is much weaker overall, sure he starts stronger but Broly potential is unlimited.

>powers increases over time while he is in LSSJ
It doesn't & Broly couldn't even beat Gohan in his second movie.

Did you forget his whole

>KI GA KATAMARU... AFURERU

shtick?

Cell is always thicc. You fool. You goddamned ingrate.

Ok dude, don't argue with me, argue with the Akira staff. Stated by them that Broly is the strongest villain of DBZ.
Also his power does increase with time while in LSSJ, pay more attention about what you watch.

In the Toei website prior, it said that Janemba is the strongest movie villain with Hirudegan as second. Even ignoring that, Takao Koyama said that the next enemy must always be stronger than what Goku fought previous. Goku fought Janemba after the Broly movies.

No, he's right. Legendary Super Saiyan doesn't work like that. The only reason Broly is this strong in the webcomic is because Broly stalemated Gogeta in a video game's opening, the same opening showing Frieza beating up SSJ2 Vegeta. This game predates RoF.

Here's the fucking link again, since you're ignoring it.
Don't discuss with me argue with Akira staff, or do you think what YOU random guy has more weight on the issue than them.

>arguments over non-canon movie character power levels
>taking anything but the source material as a relevant argument
>taking akira toriyama's word as word of god when he has long since forgotten 90% of his work

The Toei staff says pic related. It reads that Hirudegarn was about even with SSJ3 Goku but Super Janemba could take down SSJ3 Goku. It claims that Janemba is the strongest with Hirudegarn as second strongest. I read that link & it as a single source directly conflicts with multiple sources from the Toei staff.

See those power levels?

Next it states that Gogeta has the higher power level. If power levels are what people go by & Vegito is anywhere near Gogeta's level then Broly shouldn't stand a chance against Vegito.

DBM in a nutshell really

Broly, after getting a Zenkai in Second Coming, still died to Gohan, Goten & Goku's ghost. Broly was said to be stronger in Second Coming by Gohan as well.

DBM has 8 years and is made by true fans for true fans.
DBS has 2 years and totally fucks up the franchise.

I dream of an anime version of DBM.

It's going on, since october 2008. 2 or 3 pages a week. Actually on sundays and wednesdays 20PM (french hour).

What is this garbage?

Modern DBZ

open beta super

This is what Dragon Ball should have been.
And GT doesn't exist in this version, for obvious reasons.

It looks so bad though

Fuck, look at all these goddamn spots. Clearly, whoever is making this, at least they care.

Videl is hot

>made by true fans for true fans

lol, no way. true fans recognize the "more power and 'epic' fights" direction for the downfall of db that it is.

Literally the same shit. The "new" characters are garbage and literally nothing happens for 90% of it; when something happens, it's resolved in a very lame way ( See ultra Buu being subdued in 2 seconds by Gast) or by asspulls (literally everything related to Vegetto, Broly or Bra)

One retarded samefagging Pedro trying to shit on Super and pretending to be retarded on every Sup Forums and Sup Forums thread.
Either kys, or go back to picking tomatoes and stop creating and bumping your own shit threads.

kys powerlevel faggot. GT showed how retarded your vision is, and DMB shows how beyond retarded fanbase is and how idiotic any what if scenario they come up with is.

If you're old enough to remember those retarded threads on gfaqs filled with what-if crap. This is what happens when those same autists try to write and draw it. There are 5 y olds who could come up with more interesting shit than DMB. Hell even GT, being utter dogshit, wasn't as bad.

Does anything about this series make sense anymore?

The fuck is this?

>What is Hatchiyack

What?

>cell
What a shit character

t. Imperfect fag

Only good thing is wakamoto

Toaster + Tub + (You)

>disliking best Dragon Ball bad guy
What a shit taste.

get this retarded fanfic bullshit out of here.

Dragon Ball Multiverse. French webcomic.

Not any Fan work can be taken seriusly, they always end up shitloading fanservice and edgy transformations.

DBM is full of fanservice but no edgy transformation so far. Except that dumb King Cold one.

I don't think DBM can be taken seriously but it's still alright. Good highs, bad lows.

>This is your average spic fanboy.

Points of interest remaining : the story of the U9 earthlings (especially the Yamcha C17), the U19 heloites and the U11 Babidi are interesting too. And admit the U3 story is nice (and we have still to discover).
Plus the big villain Xxi from U5.

But I reckon the U16 Vegetto and Bra are annoying because overseen.