Why did we hate this show again, Sup Forums?

Why did we hate this show again, Sup Forums?

That's not ASStral Ocean.

They vandalized the moon. With a cheesy ass lovey message.

>honestly that ruined it for me holy shit my veins were clogged with cheese

>50 episodes until the girl finally gives the beta mc a chance
no thanks

26 episodes, check your facts

Who is we?

THOSE FUCKING CHILDREN

Honestly it's just not interesting. Sky-surfing was a neat twist in the mecha world but pretty much every child character was insufferable. 40-45 of the 50 episodes were some of the most forgettable anime I've ever seen- I rewatch shit constantly and I can't make it four episodes into E7.

Why do we not love this show, Sup Forums?

by a chance I mean a chance to fuck her bareback

Went into it with high expectations, after finishing it I think it's a solid 6/10
The kids were annoying as shit, Holland being a manchild stopped being interesting halfway through, Renton was kind of endearing but hardly great, Eureka felt cute sometimes, bitchy sometimes, bland most of the time.
Dewey was mediocre.
The only characters I really liked were Ray and Charles (should've gotten much more screentime), the secondary crew members like Stoner and Hilda, and Dominic wasn't bad either.
The lore and worldbuilding were decent too.
Overall nothing extraordinary, the show wasn't bad but often really boring, and definitely not even close to the greatest love story ever told.
Please subscribe

Bones shows are only worth watching if they are manga adaptations, their original productions are retarded

Captain Earth is Eureka Seven done right.

>the film

its a 6/10 it was good but held back by pacing annoying characters and cheese

still gonna watch the rebuild

never watched it, someone convince me

uh... the OP music is all really good

Evangelion!lit :^)
Renton is Shinji.
Eureka is Rei.
Anemone is Asuka.
Greatest love story ever told.

the general impression I get is that Renton is an annoying beta who spends 50 episodes trying to win over the green haired girl who is a cold bitch that never puts out

Xam'd: Lost Memories is a better version of Eureka Seven and Captain Earth.

should I watch these or are you being ironic

Captain Earth did nothing right.

Xam'd: Lost Memories is alright and a decent watch.

Captain Earth is simply wasted potential.

Renton
Holand
pretty much all of the Gecko-go hippies

other than that nothing

Dominic should have been the main character

Character designs. Hana and Akari both sent my dick into the stratosphere.

Everyone loves it.

that one was fine
its the sequel that was an abomination

I liked the kids, they were realistic at least.

Captain Earth is like the worst parts of Bones originals in one show without any of the fun parts

Poor man's Fafner

horrifying

It's sensibility was never meant to be like Fafner.

Anemone is best girl and makes the whole show worth it.

You're looking at the reason.
They're the worst part of the series. Half of the time it was like listening to junior high lesbians fucktard on at each other for 22 goddamned minutes.

If it was just about gecko state, surfing terrorist pirates uncovering the lost history of the world and they fought and eventually picked up anemone or dominic
Then yeah. Great show.

But they don't and it isn't.
You have to put up with those faggots to get to the bit of good in the series.

Great animation, most of the characters were good.
The actual story and premise was deeply fucking retarded on every level.

Kind of like that other show...bubuki.
Great characters....for the most part. Liked the action too.
Story was absolute shit though.

despite its many drawbacks is still a fun watch and the soundtrack is probably the best out of any anime.

When does she become anything more than a screaming, crazy bitch exactly? I'm only on episode 22

Xam:d is such a failed project. It tried to present this huge, deep world and then focus on the adventure of a few characters but in the end you're left with a lot of questions about the world and never care about the characters.

It is way worse than E7, where every character (even the kids) is well developed and has its own role in the plot.