Reminder: Smoking is degenerate and if you are a smoker you are a subhuman who puts the health and general wellbeing of...

Reminder: Smoking is degenerate and if you are a smoker you are a subhuman who puts the health and general wellbeing of everyone around you at risk simply because you are a weak faggot who's filling a hole that should be treated with a psychiatrist. The sooner you die the better for everyone on Earth.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sjzyt0r0pIE
youtube.com/watch?v=fcMmp0jT3Y4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=AheHXnYbWMc
youtube.com/watch?v=k40RpYZlvkQ
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/02/27/torches-of-freedom-women-and-smoking-propaganda/
youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8jMFYa60o
youtube.com/watch?v=_8FMXMgjlbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i started smoking as medicine for my ulcerative colitis. tehre are reasons and exceptions for everything, user

>Smoking is degenerate and if you are a smoker you are a subhuman
This.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sjzyt0r0pIE
voila la véritee
youtube.com/watch?v=fcMmp0jT3Y4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=AheHXnYbWMc
youtube.com/watch?v=k40RpYZlvkQ

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

Attached: image.jpg (198x254, 30K)

I started smoking because I'm too cool to not smoke. If I give you cancer, consider a blessing beta faggot.

Smoking is manly as fuck faggot. You're probably a fatfuck anyway so why do your pretend to care about your health.

Majority of people who smoke don't get lung cancer. It's the heart you need to be worried about. However I still smoke every now and then to level my mood, idgaf.

Well the Jew is on my side. So I know I'll get rich if I keep smoking.

I tried to stop smoking but my body rejected my new beta routine

Can’t someone just enjoy tobacco ffs.

>Well the Jew is on my side.
I'm not surprised. Check out (((Bernays))) thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/02/27/torches-of-freedom-women-and-smoking-propaganda/

Smoking is proof that cancer is genetic and not environmental. Research for yourself.

>puts the health and general wellbeing of everyone around you at risk

Citation needed.

What's that? You can't find one? Didn't think so.

>all of these tobacucks talking about cancer
I never even mentioned cancer, dicklets. Oh, btw, it also ruins bloodflow and shrinks your dick. So not only will you die at 40, but you'll lose your ability to please whatever wildebeast you tricked into jumping on your shriveled clam stem. You'll either lose your wood, sport a twig or pass out from the lack of oxygen. And all because you can't live without a fucking skeleton dick hanging out of your mouth ten times a day.

Attached: 1521059697632.jpg (236x432, 14K)

I'm English and I find your insinuations rather insulting to my cultural heritage. A man should be allowed to smoke a pipe if he so wishes.

Attached: chapman01.jpg (332x422, 34K)

whatever you have to convince yourself that you're not a destructive force to everyone you love. As long as you get a hit, that's all that matters to you. Absolutely pathetic. We'd beat you with tree branches in the old times.

all Jew myths. Tobacco RAISES testosterone and libido. Bloodflow returns to normal within 15-60 minutes of smoking.

Also fights alzheimer’s which runs in my family and cancer doesn’t so I’d be dumb not to smoke

Oh shit I love that video. Man was a genius, and yes, smoking did make me feel older

The chap in your picture smoked more than pipes.

yeah. black cocks

This is a common misconception. Nicotine relaxes smooth muscles, this makes it easier for blood to enter AND LEAVE the penis, and also increases libido. The amount of cell death due to low oxygen is minimal, note that smoking during pregnancy has shown to cause left-handedness at best, but never erectile dysfunction or brain damage. in fact, ULTRASOUND MACHINES do far, far more damage to the body and brain of an embryo due to cavitation effects than even a three-pack-a-day smoker can cause.

Alright, alright, so he was a fag and he also died. Does that mean all pipe-smokers are dead fags? I think not. Sherlock homes isn't dead, or a fag. Nevermind the fact he's fictional, that doesn't matter in (((current year))).

>Jews on my side
>I'll get rich
Implying he wont be the one getting rich off your pathetic habit, while you squander all your savings for a quick fix.

Indeed, lung cancer is mainly caused by radon. It's risk in smoking actually lies in radon in the fertilizer used.

A... totally valid post.

Holy shit you must br shilling for tabaco companies.

>This level of rationalization.
You dont smoke to prevent alzheimers, you smoke to satiate your base desires. Smoke if you wish, but don't fucking fool yourself into thinking that it's for any other higher purpose than a lack of will-power and the giving into the temptation of your lowest self.

It is this giving in to temptation that makes cigarettes so despicable. It erodes away at any will-power one may have, to the level we see here. Where you actually convinced yourself its for "good". You have no control over yourself and therefore have no control over your life. Weak willed = Weak man.

Better yourself, user.

Attached: Aryan statue1.jpg (1200x800, 666K)

checked but you're still a shill

Attached: 1521137415598.jpg (250x201, 7K)

Fuck you faggot, I hope you die of cancer from second hand smoke.

You can't lop everyone into one category. Thanks to smoking the death sticks my mind was opened for the first time. I was able to break the programming from the establishment.

Smoking increases IQ. This is why they are very highly taxed by governments after high level medicines. All greatest authors and scientists were smokers.

>you are a weak faggot who's filling a hole that should be treated with a psychiatrist.

also, you do realize all a psychiatrist will do is prescribe medication that has a longer side effect list than anything cigarettes will do.

>Grr I am mad
Woah man you're really BASED

Any of you faggots think its a good idea to start don't. Its been 3 years and I still want one every once in a while

nu-smoker here. I smoke in complete isolated environments that doesn't bother another soul. Also it helps me during headaches. Also I love the nicotine hits

Also I'll stop after an year. Addiction is for fags.

I started smoking around 14, had an arab and polish friend I would smoke hookah with. Went on to cigarettes, and there have been times where I've gone a few months without a cigarette. Smoking is bad if you trying to aerobic exercises like swimming and running. Addictive drugs are popular because they are more marketable. I place nicotine in the category of cocaine and amphetamine because you can function while under the influence.

Smoking is only a waste of money because they are heavily taxed, and cause cancer. Dying from lung cancer is painful and you cough up blood everywhere, best to just off oneself at that point.

if you dont want to do meds no one is forcing you to. make it clear that that is not on the table from the start. I shouldve said shrink. A Psychiatrist is likely to push pills, but an EdD or PsyD or PhD can't.

careful you don't ignite the poo fumes

POO

>everyone around you

So, no one.

Doing God's work, OP. I have had enough, quit cold turkey and never looked back. Can't believe I was stupid enough to pick up the habit in the first place. You stink, your breath stinks, your clothes stink, everything around you stinks even if you make it a point to never smoke inside the house. You can't tell how bad you stink because your sense of smell is inhibited. Your sense of taste too. You cough, you cough up phlegm, it's fucking disgusting. Your breathing is fucked, you snore, you wake up at night, you can't walk or run the distances you would be able to otherwise at a speed you would be able to otherwise. Not to mention psychological dependency. It affects your mood if you haven't had a smoke in a while. Makes you irritable and stressed out like a bitch. Fucks with your blood pressure, fucks with your heart rate, fucks with your lungs, fucks with your oral hygiene, fucks with your skin, basically fucks everything up. And makes you feel like shit overall. Fuck it.

Attached: mg42-ss2a.gif (280x134, 304K)

Test

I'm 98 years old and have been smoking my whole life, faggot.

Second hand smoke causing cancer is nonsense, zero peer reviewed studies prove this. Smoking in public with a large number of asthmatics is a better angle because it is honest.

Again with the cancer i never mentioned. You cignigs are like a cult with pre-rehearsed garbage ready whenever truth smacks the fag out of your mouth (and the cigarette out of your hand)

Attached: 1521071270607m.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

So is drinking, but people do that anyway.

>See, I know that you entertain this eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke, but let me be the 1st to POP that bubble and bring you hurling back to reality . . . You're gonna die too.”

Do you smoke WILLS navy cut?

youtube.com/watch?v=5JF2XVQqdfY

Fucking hell wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8jMFYa60o

interface is messing with me, here's the link
youtube.com/watch?v=_8FMXMgjlbM

I used to think the smoke puff on this symbol was a dude sitting down

lol

Attached: 1515363029283.jpg (270x270, 18K)