Marriage and Children

>haha dude just settle down with an old roastie who can legally enslave you lol just bend your knee to her like the pathetic beta you are make lots of worthless shitting-machines to completely ruin your wife's body and make her look 10 years older than she is instead of having tons of money and being able to fuck hot young girls at a beach during your free time lol just ignore the fact that women age like milk and men age like wine just settle down with a roastie to save LEEEEE WHITE RACE!!! :))))

The propaganda that you virgins post of beautiful young blonde women with 3 or 4 children is false. You will be disgusted by your wife's body after the birth of your first child.

Attached: 15nwdw.jpg (425x565, 56K)

Attached: 1519291628409.jpg (624x349, 55K)

reminder that these are the countries that glorify marriage and birth

Attached: global birth rates.jpg (785x962, 451K)

Agreed marriage is a trap. Enter into a domestic partnership, if anything, do it to get a son out of it..then dump the soul sucking leech after she hits the wall

only the modern Western woman is not worth marrying. everywhere else women know their place and aren't spoiled rotten.

wait people put their watches on the right hand wtf?

>but she is different goyim, trust me!!!

This will create the next generation of Tumblr feminists

Who cares, as long as they are not financial baggage and you get offspring out of it

Or maybe get a decent one who is worth having around even if she starts looking like a truck. I love how everything here sounds very theoretical, like as if you guys having a girl is something you can only theorize about.

I can understand not wanting to be a beta orbiter who women shit on, but there are a lot of nice girls left. Just start going to church, user. Guarantee you’ll find a girl who is
>>White
>>Modest/chaste
>>Red pulled on race and civilization

The jews ruined our white women.

My wife had a baby and her body still looks great, #2 on the way. Nothing has brought more joy in my life than my first born son. Raising children has been the most rewarding experience in my life by far and I wouldnt trade it for anything.

Not theory. Ive seen too many peers and friends get absolutely destroyed by their wives. They get raped financially, Wife gets the big house, the cars, the kids, and the hardworking 45 year old husband has to rent a condo in shitsville. Then the wife starts fucking another man in her ex-husbands house that he still has to pay the mortgage on

And you will create more of those women by doing your strategy. Your daughters will see what her father was like to her mom and become that nightmare woman.

bro, good thread but every time an anti-marriage thread is made, you will get flooded with a bunch of "trad" people claiming MGTOW is for fags and male feminists.

simply saying you don't want to marry a 35 year old ex slut and get cucked by marriage laws suddenly opens you up to shaming by OTHER MEN on Sup Forums as well as the usual normies and women.

you conveniently left out that those countries have different laws. they probably don't have laws that favor the wimmen and fuck over the men. thus women don't have a huge incentive to divorce and collect spousal support payments.

>Found a beautiful virgin girlfriend from S.Korea. She's very family oriented, conscientious, and moved to Denmark to live with me.
>She's extremely attached to me, and on top of us getting along like bread and butter, she's made it a virtue for her to make sure I'm sexually satisfied
>When she's done with her Msc I'll propose and impregnate her ASAP

I'll take the chance.

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>not having a large family

Pretty fucking degenerate.

Who the fuck is honestly marrying girls at 35? What kind of beta faggot do you have to be to not have been in a stable relationship by your mid 20s and started a family soon thereafter?

>denmark
>s. korea

given those factors, you're definitely at a much lower risk, especially since asian girls will be more faithful to the white man she fetishizes, and vice versa.

i think OP was referring to white-white marriages in Western countries where the white woman is fully aware of the divorce laws and knows she has all the power.

in your case, it sounds like this S.korean is the feminine/trad type who just wants to lock down a good euro white man and can be pleased from there. in general she won't cheat but if she's the super-slut type she would. but if she's the nerdy type going for her msc then probably not a super-slut.

either way you're playing The Game right by getting a non-danish woman.

What if you're 65 and have never been married?

Then congratulations on contributing to the degradation of Western society.

you dumbass nigger did you even read what they are? the top ones are all third world countries with populations too dumb and poor to use birth control or get abortions

its actually the norm in the USA right now for careerist women to put off marriage until their early to late 30's. just look it up if you don't believe me, i don't have all the stats on hand.

so like you said, i agree, the key is to be in relationship with girl younger than you, at least 5-10 yr age difference, and have kids in your 20's. but you can only do that with girls who are NOT career-oriented cunts who demand you make at least more than her or 100K a year.

again if you don't believe me you are free to look up the stats. i am dead serious. people getting married in their 20's in the USA is extremely rare.

In other words, Chicago?

I don't need data, I know what your saying is true, I just don't get why men even look at a 35 year old, the risks for family at that age are order of magnitudes higher and honestly any woman not in a relationship at that point is going to be damaged goods for a number of reasons.

Unless they are a widower and an older guy. I just don't get it.

I met my wife when she was 19, were 4 kids in and shes still not 35....

here is just 1 example, but it's from joollywood.
however, note that many girls age 20-30 will mimic behavior of celebs. i know of one blonde/blue-eyed girl who loves amy schumer and is in her late 20's without ever being in serious relationship because she's still enjoying the "free and fun single life".

Attached: Capture.png (1179x446, 177K)

To be honest, I just wanted a virgin girlfriend. As with every post-war generation, men but especially also women are fucking strangers until their capability to love has been atomized to bits.

Some dates I went on before meeting my now girlfriend were alright. 2 or 3 dates in though, I would lead the conversation up to asking them how many sexual partners they've had, by mentioning I've had 3 different. tl;dr is that they'd get extremely pissy when I said that I wanted someone who only had had sex within serious relationships (or virgin).

I simply don't trust women that have had more than a couple of different dicks. The worst case was more than she could remember.

good for you, seriously.
quick answer: because most guys are stupid, cucked and too afraid to accept facts about female fertility. so if they marry some chick after she's age 30-35 she's still fertile sure but it's going to be much more difficult to conceive and birth healthy kids. plus higher risk of birth defects, autism, etc.

men have been tricked into thinking they need to date and marry on girls their age, or around their age.

i don't want to spill details but i have a family member who married her husband and they didn't have their first kid until after she was 35...and it was not easy. fucking stupid. the husband is anti-trump, shitlib type faggot so he gets what he deserves.

What would you think of a virgin woman who had 4 internet LTRs?

But what if the man has autism himself? Then the kid is probably going to have autism anyways.

it sounds like you're doing things right. that is the best question to probe at on dates. the whole point of dating is to find out these kinds of relevant details about a girl and vice versa.

if you can be honest about your dating/sex history, and the girl is not open about hers, that's definitely not a good sign.

in general, i think of girls as either the party type or the serious/intellectual type. the party girls are good for just quick one night stands, which i've had, but they're like junk food. others have said this before so i'm not the only one or the first to say that. plus i'm not some turbo chad so i've probably only fucked like 5-10 during one-nighters. these party-type girls are to be avoided if you want serious long-term relationship leading into marriage.

the serious/intellectual type girls...there are risks there too but not as bad as party girls. the biggest risk is that she becomes the NAGGY argumentative type because she thinks she's also smart as you or smarter and always wants to be right. i fucking hate those types and also avoid them.

so in the end, the rare and most sought-after girl is the quiet, demure, feminine, submissive, which like i said, is a 1 in a 10,000,000 shot.

if the man has the 'tisms it depends how badly or how high he is on the spectrum....and if he has offspring with a younger girl, and he's also young, there's better chance the offspring will be OK.

i'm not a scientist but i've read a lot about this stuff, real research. basically the older the man is and the older the woman is, the more risks there are for their offspring. could be the 'tisms or worse, downs.

This guy is me or are you I

What a degenerate

Bump