New Hitler game

jewishchronicle.timesofisrael.com/secret-hitler-a-game-of-intrigue-and-deception-but-not-for-everyone/
>Just in time for Chanukah comes Secret Hitler, a new social deduction game where players are assigned to be either “liberals” fighting the good fight, or “fascists” who will do whatever it takes to ascend to power and enact their evil agenda. To win the game, the liberals must figure out the identity of the “Secret Hitler” and stop him before the fascists put him in office.
>Secret Hitler was financed through a Kickstarter campaign launched last year. With a goal of $54,450, the campaign raised a total of $1,479,046 from almost 35,000 backers.

Remember Liberals are the good guys goyim

Attached: 091add0d122440c4f744fb9616bf879c_original.jpg (1552x873, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@mackenzieschubert/secret-hitler-illustration-graphic-design-435be3e3586c
trumppack.deals
spectator.co.uk/2018/02/hitlers-charm-offensive-at-the-berlin-olympics-was-a-sinister-cover-for-his-main-offensive/
resetera.com/threads/max-landis-accused-of-sexual-assault.12331/page-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jewish Chronicle: How did you come up with the idea for Secret Hitler?
>Max Temkin: We came up with the idea for Secret Hitler as we were watching the Republican primaries last year. We were playing a lot of hidden identity games like Don Eskridge’s Avalon, and thinking about how the mechanics of those games mirrored how authoritarians take power in a democracy through deceit and manipulation.
>JC: Did you struggle at all with the concept of using Hitler as the subject of the game?
>MT: We discovered very early on in playtesting that the game simulated the rise of fascism in 1930s Germany. The liberals have a majority, but they are often powerless to foil fascists with bad intentions, and often hand fascists too much power because it seems like a good idea at the time.

What did they imply here?

Attached: trumpcard.jpg (958x536, 510K)

>JC: Have you received any push-back vis a vis your choice of using Hitler as the game’s subject?
>MT: A few people have made nasty comments to us, but reviews have been ver positive. Generally, the people who are against us using the name Hitler have no understanding of the actual history of World War II, or of the Nazis, which is terrifying on its own. Some people have complained to us that it was actually the “conservatives” who opposed Hitler, and that Hitler was “liberal like Obama.” Other people have said that they would rather not remember the Holocaust.
Lol Sup Forums is so delusional.
>JC: Are you Jewish? If so, did that play any factor in you creating a game about Hitler? Do you have any family members who are Holocaust survivors?
>MT: I am Jewish, and I do have family that were survivors. Like most Jews of my generation, I grew up steeped in Jewish history and Holocaust education. I was taught to always be suspicious of authoritarians, to always look out for marginalized groups, and to ask myself Rabbi Hillel’s questions: “If not me, who? And if not now, when?”
>The rise of authoritarian fascism in America terrifies me, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that we see a figure like Donald Trump taking power as the generation that experienced World War II and the Holocaust are passing from living memory. Secret Hitler isn’t the answer to Trump, but I do think that this is a time when art needs to be fearless about remembering and teaching history.
Beware..... Trump is literally Hitler!

i thought it would be /ourgame/ :(

Did they seriously insert trump?

Ive had this game for years
whats your problem, buddy?

What extra card would the contemporary "liberal" be? Fucking Hillary Clinton?
What a fucking joke

Hitler wasn’t a fascist ...

Must admit I really like the artistic choices
medium.com/@mackenzieschubert/secret-hitler-illustration-graphic-design-435be3e3586c

Attached: 1_MyPzamfdruXMQMp2d6mltw.png (1056x876, 183K)

>steal mad libs and poz it up
>steal mafia and poz it up
>both gigantic successes
Fucking how?

Your supporting shariablu and the destruction of the free world as we know it. (Not that its that free now)
trumppack.deals
Looks like they got an expansion pack or something. You buy this too commie?
By the way how the game?

Attached: gifTrumpLoop.gif (1153x1781, 433K)

We have a broken society of bug chasers

>“liberals” fighting the good fight
subtle

fuck you fashies

Attached: bashafash.webm (960x540, 1.97M)

>whomever wins this fight, wins the title of "biggest genocider of the millennium"

> secret role
> 99% of plays involves someone just saying "yuge"

>Hitler wasn’t a fascist ...
Lies!!!
spectator.co.uk/2018/02/hitlers-charm-offensive-at-the-berlin-olympics-was-a-sinister-cover-for-his-main-offensive/
>Van reported back the German’s remark during an otherwise cordial lunch that ‘if England doesn’t give Germany the possibility to live, then there would eventually be war between them, and one of them would be annihilated.’ Van was too polite to press him on the point
>This world was slated for demolition. In the same month as the Olympics, Hitler ordained in a secret memo: ‘(1) The German army must be ready for deployment within four years. (2) The Germany economy must be capable of war within four years.’ But he wasn’t ready yet. To him, the main purpose of the Games was to buy time for war preparations, by conning the world into believing that his intentions were friendly.
>At the opening ceremony Hitler sat beside the half-Jewish head of Germany’s Olympic organising committee, Theodor Lewald. The German team included one half-Jewish athlete, the fencer Helene Mayer. That was enough to ward off the threat of a foreign boycott, especially as Avery Brundage, head of the American Olympic committee, was on the Nazi side of the argument: ‘In my club in Chicago Jews are not permitted either.’
>The chief popular memory of the Berlin Games is that Hitler refused to shake the hand of the black American athlete Jesse Owens, who won four golds. The story is only partly true. In fact, after Hitler had received the women’s javelin medallists, a jealous IOC told him that congratulating winners wasn’t his job, and he obediently stopped. But he did angrily wave off the suggestion of a Nazi official that he be photographed with Owens.
Hitler was clearly a warmongering fascist.

I want to see more of these cards. What do the liberal ones look like?

Didn't this faggot get #MeTooed? What ever happaned to that?

Attached: EZXA_Ayelet_Photo.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>steals mafia
Explain...

Secret Hitler is just reskinned mafia

resetera.com/threads/max-landis-accused-of-sexual-assault.12331/page-2
>This is the Cards Against Humanity creator right? I remember he had all kinds of accusations against him awhile back before this entire #metoo revolution picked up steam.
>That's Max Temkin you're thinking about
Not sure if this is what your talking about.

>snek and frog

top kek

I played it at christmas with my family, My brother brought it home for teh lulz.
they know I'm unioronically a nazi sympathizer and kept accusing me of being Hitler.
Good times

Yeah, I think if this little faggot wants to virtue signal some one ought to remind his SJW buddies of his crimes.

He's a Jew. I think subversion was more on his mind rather than virtue signalling

Why should anyone be upset about this. Everybody wants to be Hitler in this game.

liberals are basically a middle aged man wearing glasses and smoking a pipe.

I want to see it though.

Can these commie fuckers back off from board games? Everything they touch dies.

The one I described is on the left. I haven't seen the rest of these liberal cards. I guess they have added them after the kickstarter campaign.

Attached: SHLiberals.jpg (750x563, 86K)

>poz it up

yes, we are aware that both russia and republican-dominated states have rampant HIV infection, what else would you like to share you degenerate little trumpsucker?

Thanks. It's about as gay as I thought it would be.

Also this is the original Hitler card in the kickstarter campaign. The Trump card was added later.

Attached: SHHitler.png (900x1200, 68K)

new?

Secret Hitler is just Guess Who for reddit fags

Used to play this in study hall in HS. I could subconsciously sense how Jewed it was due to the character designs. The Liberal faction pictures are literally old kikes and the fascists were literally reptiles and snakes. Projection. I was thinking about buying it till I heard they made a Trump pack, haha.

I wonder why everyone would think I was Hitler every single time though?

>Hitler is a badass T-rex
The left really can't meme.

That and being a fascist is really fucking fun in this game. The liberal faction's still fun but they're supposed to be paranoid and trying to find the bad guys, as a fascist you just fuck with everyone.

I’m supposed to get my Mein Kumph with the Ford translation in the mail today. I’m probably on a list because of it, but because I’m Mexican - they’ll probably just be confused.

it's a great game, and agreed it's way more fun to play a fascist, but really it depends on who you play it with. it's no fun to play with bad liars for example. it's also the type of game that's fun to play with the same group multiple times in a row.

I almost want to get this game but everyone irl knows I'm a fascist so I'd probably be easy to spot if I played.

factions are randomly carded out. and oh my god its so much fun playing repeatedly because everyone gets better. In any case I would only buy it second hand because the creators are filthy kikes.

>yes, we are aware that both russia and republican-dominated states have rampant HIV infection
Further proof of the Jewish conspiracy.

The article says the game is for free on their website. Whatever that means

/thread

>HS
>game came out 2 years ago.
>Confederate flag
>wonder why they always thought you were Hitler
Your probably really edgy and defending Hitlers genocide of millions

Also I think it kinda delivers a redpill to current politics. Everybody in the game is openly super liberal and usually in my games we start joking about making cheesy liberal statements. It kind of opens people's eyes on how shallow modern politics are.

You can just download the images and print them out. You don't really need anything specifically manufactured things to play it. Maybe get a envelopes, so everyone can hide their faction cards inside them.

If they made the game more neutral towards both political parties then it would be fun,after-all who wouldn’t want to be the fascist in the game.

>It’s to bad that they went full Jew with the game.