BRIDGE COLLAPSE IN FLORIDA WHY IS THERE NO THREAD?? IT WAS BRAND NEW! NO STORM OR EARTHQUAKE IT JUST FELL BY ITSELF...

BRIDGE COLLAPSE IN FLORIDA WHY IS THERE NO THREAD?? IT WAS BRAND NEW! NO STORM OR EARTHQUAKE IT JUST FELL BY ITSELF. what are the chances it was chinese steel?

Attached: 5a1ea9a0c03c0e27c06c7989.jpg (780x439, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/miami-bridge-collapse-pedestrian-footpath-collapses-in-florida/news-story/04edfd7481aa79de83d4e07c717ee434
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/west-miami-dade/article204506084.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was jews.

there are thousands of threads about it. use catalog.

Attached: a bridge to nowhere.jpg (962x618, 144K)

it was full concrete no steel.

thats impossible theres alwasy steel for the structure under concrete to hold it in shape and provide flexibility

Right-wing idiots are going to blame the Democrats for this; screenshot this post

Attached: 1220381836940.png (397x303, 219K)

my bet is too many unqualified niggers spics and women hired in as engineers for diversity

Literally this

thats what i was thinking also. wouldnt be surprised if it was a combo of that and poor quality chink supplies that wasnt even tested. i wouldnt be surprised if half the crew working on the bridge was illegal and didnt speak or understand a word of english

theres literally 1 other thread and its fake news claiming it was bombed

I think you mean the other way around meme flaggot.

Attached: C900BD56-A824-4ACC-8697-0A538E35ECFE.png (2048x1536, 628K)

> (OP)
>Right-wing idiots are going to blame the Democrats for this; screenshot this post

shut the fuck up Ahmed

Attached: 1506467401128.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

>chines steel + indian engineers
Here, I solved the mystery

>chinese steel?
wtf, are you implying that jet fuel can melt chinese steel?

#notallbridges

shiiiiiiiiii

Attached: facebook bridge.png (1269x517, 564K)

You mean spic engineers

And spic workers

whichever is cheapest

Most Cuban diaspora is white.

we need to save thread space for that Sup Forums dude who killed himself. Several threads are not enough.

Attached: Ahsoka.png (319x539, 207K)

oh no oh no oh no oh no

Attached: 1514128988325.jpg (293x468, 118K)

american bodymass can melt chinese steel

florida voted debbie in not once, but two times; never feel bad for florida.

so can urin desu

From what I know only white people are hired for that kind of job because of the high pay.

construction work in border states or florida is almost exclusively illegal mexicans or central americans

Pure pazzak.

Attached: irony.jpg (403x582, 45K)

blown the fuck out

funny enough, this categorical captcha shift occurred after a prior tragedy. Literally watch this shit change by week's end to a new category.

how da fuck does a bridge only last 5 days since completion before collapsing on itself with no help from external sources?

Because Republifaggots cut corners everywhere because MUH BROBERTY TAXES THINK OF THE BROBERTY TAXES.

Attached: 1519861174128.jpg (508x475, 40K)

Rushed construction. No supports. Poor design.
And they were doing a stress test on it which it failed.

It was planned, built and directed by Students you fucking idiot.

BAN ASSAULT BRIDGES NOW
A
N

A
S
S
A
U
L
T

B
R
I
D
G
E
S

N
O
W

Wtf. There should be pylon and backstays????????
Check this link and the video. Did they start using/testing the bridge before it was finished????????!

news.com.au/world/north-america/miami-bridge-collapse-pedestrian-footpath-collapses-in-florida/news-story/04edfd7481aa79de83d4e07c717ee434

FUN FACT:
U
N

F
A
C
T:
The Dean went after Trump, while making the comment of: "We need to build bridges, not walls!"

That_Trump_Curse.webm

Why is America like this? Literally every single issue needs to be made bi-partisan for some reason. Why?

Public projects that turn out to be complete messes are almost always political.

Wanna know why it fell, it's fucking Florida you fucking dumb cunt. Mexicans and nignogs who sit around all day instead of doing work created that bridge remember that.

Attached: 1519611017119.jpg (598x529, 34K)

Designed by a black millennial STEM who had no experience in her field or in life.

The end of an empire

Bridges killing people is an engineering failure
Assault rifles killing people is an engineering success

Attached: 1520079462203.jpg (902x513, 93K)

>IT JUST FELL BY ITSELF
Apparently, that can happen with American construction

Attached: 7.gif (400x294, 3.63M)

Attached: 1518967553419.gif (360x264, 2M)

>Posts a gif of a building that didn't fall by 'itself'
To be this retarded...

Attached: 1334603438635.gif (300x310, 933K)

The president of the engineering firm that took the contract to make it has a name that end with ''berg''.

You can connect the dots, they couldn't scrub it fast enough before anons found about it.

Yeah I'm seeing what you're talking about

Also, really Google?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 5.36.34 PM.png (794x1030, 804K)

they're sending a message

>pedestrian bridge
>in America
I'm calling fake news

Attached: fat-guy-on-scooter.jpg (500x375, 158K)

Where did the steel in the bridge come from?

Source?

China brought it from the U.S. round about late 2001.
Apparently it was a job lot!

Just fell by itself. NO. News has already said they were doing stress testing on the bridge. Obviously stress tests failed.

From what I have seen so far, the bridge was supposed to have a major support structure but, for (((some reason))), it appears they did not include that support system in the installed bridge. It collapsed within days of installation.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
GLOBALISM IS OUR SUCCESS

and by our, of course they mean (((their)))

>stress testing a bridge above actual traffic
land of the free everyone!

How the fuck did I not hear about this? I'm literally in the state this happened in.

>Bridge goes up.
>Bridge goes down.
>Can't explain that!

Attached: bill-o_the_clown.jpg (1536x1280, 98K)

Found it unless he is more explict somewhere else.

"We need to build a bridge for public safety, we need to be the solution for an all inclusive University"
-(((Mark B Rosenberg))), FIU President

Very spooky shit going on here...

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/west-miami-dade/article204506084.html

>Meme-flaggot
Opinion disregarded

>chinese steel
try built by contractor wholly or partially owned by chonese govt

We need to ban assault bridges.