High School DxD: Hero

Even with a new art style, we can all agree Koneko is still sexy and is still supreme girl right?

Legs Ass > Meat Bags

Fuck off.
The whole series is about a boy's love of tits not flatties

Grow up kid, it was always Kuroka>>>Koneko

A real man loves all sizes. Chode Choker.

Best girl is best.

Yep

She does seem to have a distinct charm about her that's hard to describe.

She's Cute, Short, Strong, Has a little aggression, Likes sweets, & is very friendly.

Full package.

Tell me more

This guy fucking gets it!

>A real man loves big tits only.
ftfy

That's called being fake and a chode.

>That's called having superior taste and a being a superior person.
Now fuck off already, nobody wants to hear about your shitty faggot taste.

Triggered chode I see.

>xD
Fuck off.

Have you tried making toast in the tub?
Go try it.

She'd make the best mom out of all the girls.

I would like to see more of this crossover

Asia is canonically the best mom though. The church trio are the best moms.

Really now?

You think the women trained the most in caring for people aren't gonna be the best in caring for the kids?

I'll need more proof.

Kinda impressed that an ecchi series like DxD is getting a pretty good view count on the Hero PV. Nearing 600k.

If HERO is a success then a complete adaptation of DxD may not be too far fetched.

Flat chests usually have the tightest pussies

Even if HERO is an astounding success which i doubt the adaptations will stop at S5. It's the best stopping point and there's no point after the novel is done.

So, new rance is out?

Pretty much, 12 would be a natural stopping point for the adaptation and there wouldn't really be another decent stopping point beyond it. I thought someone said said there were rumors that Hero might be two cour but who knows.

I want Akeno to sit on my face and koneko on my dick

>I thought someone said said there were rumors that Hero might be two cour but who knows.
They'd never go two cour with this new style and studio right of the bat without testing the waters first.

>Main character walks in on girl bathing
>He screams
What the fuck is with this anime?

I wouldn't think so either

But Koneko has the better ass so would you want her on your face?

Everything looks like sub-low budget hentai, let's hope the final product looks best or at least the BD fix that.

Also:Almost ending the Finnish sub to that user
Anyone else have a request for a special sub?

it feels like the new animation style for Tenchi Muyo all over again huh?

>Everything looks like sub-low budget hentai
Hentai doesn't have this good animation.

I'm personally reminded of what happened with Nanoha Vivid when that show got a new animation style

>human laws apply on supernatural

Needs more best girl in this thread.

Then thereĀ“s Yozakura Quartet too, which nailed it for the animation even if lost the sharper looks

Best duo for a threesome

>this good animation.
>Still art sliding across the screen is good animation

>two swordswomen racing to impale a sword into themselves

Eat that ass.

Church Trio is best trio

If Issei has sex with multiple women, doesn't that mean he'll contract an STD down the line?

Not when they're all virgins.

I want to do lewd things with Asia. Only after marriage of course, I'm not a heathen.

Thank you. Finally some logic.

Where did you get this anyway?

A new doujin perhaps?

Not the same user but I think that's from a doujin thats a few years old.

No

I want to be treated by them

Black cat>>>White cat

My melanin enriched brother.

All DxDs are great, but those two stand above.

And the fried chicken too

There's some more wives we don't know about. What's the possibility Issei took in a non-virgin?

You know I realize it's the norm with these kind of series and there's only so much the publishers/broadcasters can allow but the way things are? There's really no reason why it's not a 24/7 sex orgy.

>There's really no reason why it's not a 24/7 sex orgy.
They wouldn't get anything done and a lot of them have a sense of responsibility. While Issei is a degenerate, he's not a faggot who runs away from work.

If a lot of people want to see sex in this show, why don't you guys open up a doujin animation studio and produce doujin hentai anime with the DxD characters?

Best Nep.

You say that like it's easy

Sure but there were 5 months of nothing between V21 and V22, more than enough to have a bunch of orgies

If there is enough will like those people want to see such a thing, why not.

I never said it is easy. But some die hard "I want to see them fuck" every time, this is best solution.

There was also school, devil duties, preparation for Issei becoming a high rank devil, etc. Also nothing will happen if Rias isn't there either, Rias and Akeno need to clear their documents with the school in order to graduate.

Why is Koneko sitting like that?

...oh, no one told this fag koneko grows up to look just like kuroka.

That's fine and everything but they're not perpetually busy that they can't find time to bone between jobs.

Because sex is a logical course for a relationship to take especially when the dude is a hornball and the girls are craving dick hard. Xenovia's whole bag after becoming a demon was wanting to get preggers.

Going HUR DUR OPEN A DOUJIN is missing the fucking point.

Koneko got a big pair later on

>That's fine and everything but they're not perpetually busy that they can't find time to bone between jobs.
Once they start, they won't stop. Better do it at the honeymoon where the orgies will last a month.
Sex is really fucking addicting. Once you've tried it you won't stop, even if your partner is some 5/10. What more a bunch of 9s and 10s?

And you are missing the point that the publisher won't allow sex to happen while they are still "kids" (minors) , and even then the fear of purity fags will probably have them reigning in ishibumi's wishes to have issei fuck everything that moves.

I got you senpai

>And you are missing the point that the publisher won't allow sex to happen while they are still "kids"

Then don't write them into a situation where sex is the logical outcome! That was the whole point. If you don't want to write sex that's fine but there's only so far you can tease the line before you break it.

Maybe you should leave DxD or any Harem setting.

You should try out Hentai LN. there are some out there.

>If you don't want to write sex
So you ARE new to dxd, Ishibumi wants to write it but his editor and publisher constantly push back "sexy" scenes and have him tune them down, he writes on that line that you mention because its all they allow for, an early example would be issei poking rias' nipples which originally ishibumi wanted him to suck on instead but got told to change.

To be fair it has worked so far with the series being a huge cocktease but selling well, so I'm sure that's the argument the editors and publishers use any time the subject comes up.

Only a very few happen to have sex, be in Shinmai Maou or Rakudai Kishi or even Spice and Wolf.

Apparently there's yet another new hand wave about why Issei hasn't pushed his girls down and fucked them up one side of his bed and then down the other. Apparently his rebirth and becoming slightly more dragon has messed with his will. His desire for peace now overrides his sexual impulses to the point where he might not be able to have sex until he finally thinks he has achieved peace in our times. If only he had managed to tie his draconic greed into breeding his harem instead of beating people into a pulp for peace. Alas.

>but there's only so far you can tease the line before you break it.
That's fucking retarded. The game of teasing is far more adult than sex itself.

Why do you think there's a lot of massage parlors with "extra service", soaplands, titty bars, gloryhole undergrounds, backroom "service" at bars, BDSM cafes, and the like? All these establishments offer no sex but get pretty sexual.

An idiot would say "sex isn't cheap compared to a handjob or blowjob." That's where you're wrong since sex is cheaper nowadays. All you have to do is buy a whore for a night.

Teasing without sex is also a big market. It's a bigger market than just sex even.

>Only a very few happen to have sex
You haven't been looking hard enough.

>Alas.
That's a good handwave. That means powerups will be spaced apart more evenly. Powerups were getting ridiculous in the first 10 vols even though it was the logical progression due to Issei's abnormal libido.

I'd be pretty happy reading about the dragon god breeding super natural entities. Huh now that I think of it there's only one pure human in his harem isn't there and she's only kinda sorta in there.

>another new hand wave
New hand wave? I thought he was just a typical spineless harem protag. What was the first hand wave?

Le Fay's kid must be really sad his mom died a lot earlier than the others.
Then again the future was changed so much in EX that he ceased to exist for some reason.

>What was the first hand wave?
The first handwave was get out of this thread.

Remember when his first gf stabbed in the chest and left him for dead? Apparently that made him wary of women and fearing that they all might secretly be bitches just pretending to like him.

Maybe as a human he's impregnated her so many times that her older kids have to help take care of the younger ones. Like she's had at least 15.

>Remember when his first gf stabbed in the chest and left him for dead? Apparently that made him wary of women and fearing that they all might secretly be bitches just pretending to like him.
That's not a handwave, that's called a trauma.

I mean technically there's this slut, but no one remembers her because the secret best girl over shadowed her. I'll never forget you Christie-chan!

Abe was never in the running, she was taken out of the race before the dragon influence started taking her over.

Since I don't care that much. I still prefer DxD not having sex. it is not as annoying as like To Love RU

She did technically fall for him though.

When he didn't act like he had a trauma at all until the volume where they fixed it makes it a hand wave to explain in universe external reasons for no sex.

I can't tell if pic related not jumping on dragon dick is a sign that she doens't have special powers or that she does

Now that this harlot is in his school will the rumors of him being a lolicon become so bad that he will have to start dodging the cops?

>When he didn't act like he had a trauma at all
Having a trauma is not the same as PTSD.
Signs of his trauma were visible around the time when him and Rias had to undergo the trial in the caves, also the Waka stuff.
The earliest sign was when Xenovia pushed him down during pool cleaning. Issei was open to kissing Akeno, but he was refusing Xenovia wanting impregnation sex until the last minute.
Compare it to when Irina pushed him down in the special room, he was open to that until Xenovia entered.

Fuck you, you can literally tell the moment her heart breaks when issei ignores her and goes to talk to Rias