Have there ever been any anime drug psas?

Have there ever been any anime drug psas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_GgUNF5sTA
youtube.com/watch?v=xli293P8fug
youtube.com/watch?v=4aqAuHoGhLE
youtube.com/watch?v=MsklXbvm8yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>psas
Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome?

My favorite anime psa
youtube.com/watch?v=e_GgUNF5sTA

Do doujins count?

>tfw everything tagged "drugs" is daterape
>cute girls can't touch drugs without becoming homeless prostitute addicts overnight

>tfw he calls that nigga a turkey

There was a anime in WW2 era where they were in junvenile hall and they had some crazy guy do meth. I forgot the anime name because I watched too much shows with Sup Forums.

All drugs are illegal in Japan even weed, especially weed, and all nips are too spineless to actually do any drugs so there's no need.

They think weed makes you trip balls and beat your wife then jump off a building while seeing pink elephants on the way down.

>13381425_1095451460515328_748797841_n.jpg

Rainbow.

Does anyone have a collection of weed edits?

They know that stoner culture is a huge cancer

If only they felt that way towards drinking.

Here's one from manga

The drug PSAs in Japan are watching degenerate potheads get fucking shot in the street the second a cop sees them with even a single leaf of that devil's grass.

Meth is somewhat common in Japan among the poorer populations.

I thought so too, but living in Japan for several years (2007-2012, three of which in Tokyo the rest rural) I found that drugs are easily available. They simply aren't talked about or represented in popular media. But if you go to music festivals, for example, there are going to be people doing drugs (I was usually offered weed or mushrooms at some point during such events). I was also told by several middle aged adult students that they experimented with drugs while on vacation and that they knew many other who also did so...
I was very uncomfortable with all this as the slightest association with someone getting busted could potentially have resulted in loosing my job/deportation.

I'm preety sure Dowman has had drugs.

>japanese legal system
you made a good call avoiding it tho
i remember a quality story where some dude's friend decided to send him weed brownies for lulz, and the dude spent a fair amount of time in jail. fun fun.

Fukumoto made a one shot about it

Where was that one marijuana scene in The Ancient Magus' Bride?

Basically the entire Japanese legal system runs off of two things: Revenge and perception. There's so much illegal shit going on in Japan that's swept under the rug because you either didn't piss someone off or you're laying low. The moment you make yourself a target though that's when you lose everything, which is why it's especially bad for seiyuus or idols to do anything even slightly abnormal.

Japan's legal system is fucked and if you ever decide to live in Japan don't do drugs, don't pirate and don't make yourself more of a target.

Wish there was an anime adaption of this, honestly

Is that why there's a lot of rape cases that go unsolved?

That's degenerate

Uhh welcome to the NHK was one big psa

Nips hate drugs user

Public service announcements.

Luckily for them they still don't have to deal with this garbage western degeneracy yet.

They will someday though, since everything turns to shit eventually.

I used to smoke pot left and right during middle school and college. Stopped when I started working, I envy Japan in that they have a whole society that is essentially reefer-free.
I also happen to live in a town where every single person or young couple has a semi-permanent smokescreen in their apartment.

I don't know about anime PSA's, but they definitely use anime for advertisments.
youtube.com/watch?v=xli293P8fug

I don't think they do it.

I really want some of whatever they have there, dude.

Kill me baby was awful

Delete yourself.

Dunno about anti-drug PSA's, but there have been anime PSA's since at least the early '80s (in this case telling kids to be careful of flying kites and streamers too close to power lines).

youtube.com/watch?v=4aqAuHoGhLE

No

>facebook filename
Fuck off back to your shithole.

>ynw shoot dope with a precure
it hurts bros

Marijuana is looked down upon in Japan just the same way heroin and other drugs is in western countries.
And that's a good thing. I'd ban alcohol as well. Honestly, you westerners should adapt Islam, it's working great here in Turkey. You don't have to follow every single little thing (nobody really does that in Turkey, either), but Islam and Islamic culture teaches level-headedness.
>FB filename

Chicken

>preaching Islam

That's reason enough

>bunch of sexually repressed people are also puritans
Picture me surprised.

Only good things about Islam is you can have multiple wives and Big M was a lolicon. Other than that, it has many of the same problems Christianity does.

A

>literal pedophilia
>good

>it's working great here in Turkey
Yeah we can see that.
Dumbass.

Only thing holding me back from some 12 yo pus are the local laws.

My newly found waifu is associated with weed because of her in game stats. Too bad she wasn't in the anime.

It took you this long to find your waifu? Oh well, she doesn't seem like a bad pick to me - good for you, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=MsklXbvm8yI
Not anime but it does feature a schoolgirl turning into a gyaru because of drugs.

This is now an acceptable reaction image on Sup Forums

Not sure if this counts.

mine has 63 pics, some aren't anime girls and some are of western cartoons though

wow hot

I can dump them if you want
captcha:dumping avenue

>SFX: gunyuri

What is "gunyuri" supposed to sound like...?

>don't pirate
>the overwhelming majority of traffic on nyaa is japanese

Yeah. I just started playing the game. I wasn't expecting to fall so hard for her, but yet I did.

I bring gift.

You can take your ancient pedophillic death cult warlord's religion and gtfo.

Fun fact, 50% of the worlds Muslim's are inbred. (Cousins or closer)

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

How can marijuana be good for you if it causes your eyes to become red?

If you have a life time of anxiety problems, your immune system could get really fucked up. MJ reduces anxiety by a lot. I use it to control my Ulcerative Colitis. Before I had to take a drug called Mesalamine which was burning a hole in my liver and degrading my joints and also cost me my military career. It's not exactly a wonder drug, but it's better than the alternatives.

DUDE

Where's my car?

Oh boo hoo, You didn't get to fight for ZOG for things you don't understand.
Those drugs saved you user.

As a heroin addict this inaccurate representation bugs my autism, still would be fun to get high with a precure granted they would just nod out.

Heroin! Weedphonium!

Science says otherwise. There's a reason the drugs I was taking got recalled.

DUDE

Heh marijuana heh

I want to smoke a whole bowl of keef with my waifu and have stoner sex with her.

Doesnt happen in real life, doesnt need to happen in anime

>I just started playing

Good luck. You have plenty of struggles and greentexts about not having every meme medal ahead.

I've been paying attention to the game for years. I know what I'm getting into.

>Islam works great, convert
gtfo