KyoAni 2018 lineup

>Gay Swimmers S3
>Gay Archers
>Gay Euphoniums Movie
>Gay Oboes Movie
>Autistic Chuunis Movie
>Autistic Saberclone Robot

Will 2018 be a good or bad year for KyoAni?

Other urls found in this thread:

liz-bluebird.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks to Netflix, all years will now be good years for KyoAni.

Why do you keep pushing this netflix meme?

Does Netflix really pay that much for the licenses they get?

Definitely more than Crunchyroll.

Holy shit I fucking hate the costume Rikka is wearing in that poster. The rest are pretty bad too but hers actually made me notice just how bad it is. What the fuck were they thinking? Kyoani is usually very good at fashion design.

Rikka and her slave have always had shitty fashion sense.

The dubs.
As for their costumes, all the cast from Chu2 are autistic.

Why does everything KyoAni have to be either fujoshit or LNshit these days? When will they create something to match K-On!! or Nichijou?

They tried and it didnt work

Maidragon aired 3 seasons ago.

Their main audience has changed, you have no choice but to get over it already.

>gay
where?

In the mirror

You're right; I actually loved Maidragon even if it got a little too popular with normalfags. I also really liked Koe no Katachi.

Very underrated; I think people were put off by how it was an ensemble cast. Should have been 2 cour.

Isn't the gay archers one just a light novel for now?

Violet Evergarden is the only thing on that list that will be good.

N-no Kobayashi S2?

>I think people were put off by how it was an ensemble cast.
It was the fucking bird.

Tell me more

>Autistic Chuunis Movie

Fuck yeah sign me up.

Kazumi Ikeda

Have you been living under a rock?

No, it will air next year

>Robot
user I..

Anime already confirmed.

That should be evident in my question

hur dur we get it she is really not a robot u read spoilers good job

So this is the future of KyoAni, huh?

Why do ppl think Liz is a full movie? Its going to be a short accompanying the Euho movie

>male main character
>they tried
No. No they didn't.

Euphonium is not gay

Are you confused? Tamako is the main character, that's why the show is called 'Tamako Market'

Because you're baiting.
liz-bluebird.com/

Forgive me. I meant a male was one of the main characters.

Mochizo isnt a main character at all

I'm only interested in the gay archers.
Hopefully they're not TOO gay though.

Aren't Netflix producing anime? So they are dumping money directly into their production? Meaning they actually have influence?

You may want to believe that, but this was still one of if not the first piece of promotional art for the series.

Among other points.

They're just paying to get the streaming rights

Maybe they've funded some anime, but in VEG's case they're not part of the production committee, so no, they're not investors, they only got the streaming rights.

Kyoani will conquer the universe

>upside down
fucking shit

The side profile in that face looks very kyoani

Trying that again

this has nothing to do with anime apart from the fact the tanuki looks like a copy of the ones from Uchoten Kazoku

Give me a rundown on this

literally nothing, just my delusions

They're making less good shows and too much trash like Hibike lately.

Hibike is one of their best shows, top 5 for sure.

Hibike is one of their worst shows, bottom 5 for sure. The fact that they're fixating on crap like that just because they have licensing rights is depressing, given that they could do so much better.

Stop replying to the baiter, he saw someone get a lot of (You)s in another thread by calling Hibike bad and is now fishing for more.

because that's where the money is

this
take out the islandniggers and actually develop the supporting cast and the series could've been great even before we got to the meat of love story.

>Anyone who doesn't like a bad show is baiting
Hibike is really a bad show, though. Especially season 2. Nothing worse than a dumb shitposter who can't come up with an intelligent post, so instead they just start screaming about (you)s.

Nu-KyoAni is the worst. It all began after they self-published their mediocre works. Fuck them.

Not an argument.

Neither is pretending a bad show is good.

Seriously, stop replying to him.

Looks like 2018 will also be the year of GodAni

Hibike is a melodramatic show about highschool girls (possibly the most uninteresting group of people alive) taking their highschool band too seriously and getting into pissy arguments with one another. It has some good character animation, and the seiyuu tried really hard, but the subject matter is incredibly tiring, and the visual presentation isn't on par with their better works.

2019 lineup

>Maidragon S2
>Robot Heart Update
>Manzaisenka
>Another Free Movie setting up for next year's Olympics

Don't bother, people who like bad drama and angry waifufags will either ignore any actual discussion of the show, or just start shitposting.

Subject matter was pretty interesting in first season. Too bad they had to incorporate shitty misunderstanding in S2.

>Subject matter was pretty interesting in first season. Too bad they had to incorporate shitty misunderstanding in S2.

That why they're doing these movies to correct those mistakes

High school band is "kind of interesting" which is about where season 1 was. Season 2 was just really bad.

Homo Archery will flop. Fujos have learnt how to torrent this year.

>Homo Archery will flop

That's going to be on the NHK Channel where disc sales don't matter much

top 3

Unless NHK fund it themselves

Top 3 worst? Yeah, I guess it's up there with chuu22 and munto.

Nothing else is as forgettable as munto m8, chuu2 is good enough that it sells as much as hyouka

>worst top 3
Free
Phantom world
Kyokai no Kanata

Sales aren't quality.

Haven't seen Free so I won't comment, but the other two have enough merits to make them better than Hibike.

STOP REPLYING TO BAIT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?

Ugh, gross. Violet evergarden looks cool I guess. Everything else, just boring.

>the visual presentation isn't on par with their better works

what the fuck?

How are there so many people that enjoy melodrama? They just sit through hours of the shit without blinking an eye and it freaks me out. I thought you had to be a girl or a teenager to not get triggered by bad melodrama.

>he's now samefagging

Sad!

>Everyone who doesn't love Hibike is a shitposter!
You retards need to fuck off.

Hyouka, Nichijou, Haruhi, KnK, Tamako, and PW all blow that out of the water. Try actually watching other shows. There's nothing particularly impressive about that scene you posted at all. It has decent character animation, that's really it.

Fags from tumblr?

Jesus fucking Christ. Stop it. Listen. It's literally no use fighting anyone over their opinions because they're either baiting and raking in your (You)s or actually serious and you're not going to change their opinion anyway. So fucking stop it.

Who is samefagging? These are my posts Are you implying im not a real person because I agree Hibike season 2 is mostly bad melodrama? I didn't think that was some niche opinion.

>STOP DISCUSSING ANIME REEEEE
>ITS ALL POINTLESS OMG STOP

Relax friend. Relax.

There's a very mentally unstable faggot in love with Hibike, and he gets very angry if you point out that it's not a very good show, especially compared to their other works. Hibike brings in the mentally ill tumblr crowd.

rocks have cheap rent man don't judge

>so much gay shit

Kumiko is the best female character in the past 8~ years. This is a fact.

She's a pretty average female MC who acts bitchy at times.

That's nothing like K-On.

Nice wrong opinion.

>Kumikofag
Un-nice shit taste.

top kek
Judging from the trailer, Robogirl is supposedly a civilian administration type, but because she's a cool robot she gets conscripted into the military. DRAMA ensues, it seems.

I'd fuck her to be honest.

>KnK
I tried watching that but the first episode was crap, does it get any better

Just a bit.

It's good if you actually take the hints seriously. When it aired, a lot of people dismissed a lot of foreshadowing and the characters' actions as bad writing because they didn't think KyoAni would write a story like that. So, if you pay attention, you might really enjoy it. Here's some hints on what to look for: try to actually make sense of Mirai's actions and motivations, and look for moments where the main pair starts understanding each other. Also, keep in mind a very major theme in the show that affects pretty much every character: loneliness.

It's absolute garbage. This guy is a nut with shit taste. You can safely ignore his post.

Both those shows are awful. The last good shows they made were haruhi and lucky star.

It's absolute gold. This guy is a nut with shit taste. You can safely ignore his post.