Long Riders

An updated version of Long Riders was at some point uploaded on Daisuki that's pretty much the same as what's airing on Tokyo MX right now, no idea if it's any different to the BDs because BDs fucking where. Some of the more glaring examples of Actas not being able into time management seem to have been adjusted.

Unless this was already uploaded somewhere, this is probably the best we'll have until someone uploads the BDs.

nyaa.si/view/974088

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/924800
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They should incorporate slipstream into every Actas anime

This seems to be the same rip, but it's looking pretty dead nyaa.si/view/924800

Thank you OP.

s2 when?

Ban all merchants.

I really hope they fixed this shit

>10.1 GB

They slightly improved it, but somehow still managed to retain some of the QUALITY.

It's just a direct 1080p rip from diesuki, anyone is free to encode it into whatever is deemed appropriate. I have no knowledge of good encoding, nor do I have time for it, to be honest.

Good, the QUALITY and the abundance of best girls are what makes it memorable.

Is she the Rin Suzunoki of this anime?

Nah, Long Riders and Bakuon don't have equivalent characters outside of some superficial looks.

Nice. I was hoping someone would upload raws of the reair, but this is easier. At least Daisuki did one good in their death throes.

I'm not sure whether this is 100% the same as the re-air, as nobody is ripping it and I've only caught one episode, but I think it's most likely close enough, if that one was any indication. They wouldn't have fixed things several times, would they?

It's ACTAS, I wouldn't put it past them to not make it in time for the reair and have to go back to do the actual, for real this time fixes later.

>Daisuki
They're closing tomorrow right?

Yep, finally becoming Diesuki. I'll fondly remember them for butchering Stella no Mahou subtitles, which have since been fixed by anons for the BD rip, but nonetheless.

And unironically for streaming Concrete Revolutio.

Ironically enough, according to some recent talk show, PriPri's schedule was actually saved by airing the Actas episodes ahead of schedule. Bandai magic, perhaps.

>And unironically for streaming Concrete Revolutio.
It was a good series though. Still, rip in peace.

top looks weird

I will wait for BD rip

Enjoy waiting forever.

See you in 30 years.

Skeletons can't download anime.

theres a skeleton inside you right now

Hnnng

Dat Aoi

Thanks

Never ever

They better not touch this butt.

That's why unironically, as a huge tokufag I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Incidentally, is the show any good? It was hard to watch it right after Bakuon ended, due to its constant shitting on cycling, but now that time has passed I'm thinking of picking up either this or Kamakura

Watch a couple episodes and see if you like the characters.

Both are rather mediocre especially if you're already deep into the sport, there's too much time spent on familiarizing the MC (and viewer) to various cycling nuances and less on actual enjoyable content aside from the girls.

Yes it is