Kino no tabi

So kino no tabi got a remake whats your toughts till now on this New piece Sup Forums?

I really fucking like it. Art direction of it is beautiful, sound design is also top notch.
The world and story is as weird but endearing as it's supposed to be. Just curious if or when they'll touch on Kino's past.

I haven't watched the first one so I cannot compare that way. I've been watching this one though and really like the animation apart from the 3 frames per second motorbike in the first episode. Still not really decided how I feel about the rest, it's good so far, however weird like the first poster said.

7/10
Also everyone on Sup Forums needs to watch the original, which is a 9 - 9.5.

Why did she stab him?

Only watched EP 1-3 and its really really mediocre
Feels like a soulless commercial for the LN

Kino loves dicks

I'm fine with the new animation style. The music though feels off. There was a certain melancholy to the older version's music that's missing. 7-8/10.

fresh lewds off of nip twitter

Hermes' vibration must feel enjoyable with that kind of puff.

Is the original Kino no Tabi deep?

I think it's an improvement on almost every aspect, with the exclusion of one thing - the writing/pacing/delivery seems pretty shabby this time around.

Or maybe those are just the nostalgia glasses talking.

unwatchable for me, being a fan of the original and also a Lain fag doesn't help.

Deep enough to take my 4x4 dick.

Sometimes, maybe.

It certainly thinks it is, anyway.

Learn English, you inbred spic.

The remake is good.

old Kino is obviously superior but new Kino is still enjoyable

Aots

First episode was horrid and I haven't found the motivation to watch episode 2, especially since it treds old ground.

Not as good as the original. Also, why is Kino called "he" in this one?

When referring to herself she used both male and female pronouns in the original.

I noticed that, but after watching the first episode, I saw that Hermes referred to her as "he," which is stupid.

>what is bokukko?

>why is Kino called "he" in this one
for the upcoming plot twist reveal

Jesus Christ, this one's Colosseum episode is so much worse.

yeah they totally botched up this one

the rest of episodes are fine though

Other than that, my biggest gripe would be the visuals. The original was so strangely nostalgic, what with the lines on the screen. And both the OP and ED made me nostalgic, enough to watch both every episode. You know?
Anyhoo, I hope the next two episodes are better.

I need that ass in my life. Such a supple cunt.

>Kino enkou doujin confirmed

They decided which stories they'd animate through a poll, so of fucking course it ended up stacked with all the really memorable countries that have huge climaxes where Kino stays longer than her regular 3 days does something interesting. Not having any of the slower, more thoughtful, episodes inbetween these climaxes completely ruins a lot of the build up and the pace of it all.

At least as good as the original.