Just started this series, liked the first episode. What am I in for?

Just started this series, liked the first episode. What am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQUTIoRQzu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drop it and wait for the game.

Fun, fast paced mystery that doesn't blow its load on the reveal too early, but is ultimately unfinished because it's an ad for the light novel AND visual novel.

I really liked Occultic;Nine, and it's a shame it's 12 episodes and a fraction of the length the visual novel is probably going to be. The animation is quite nice for A-1 and it's the most visually interesting out of all of the Semicolon;Noun anime adaptations.

So, if you liked the first episode, you'll probably enjoy the rest of the show.

Does the VN have a release date?

November 9th in Japan, no mention of a Western release thus far, but the west has gotten both Steins;Gates and Chaos;Child, so one can still hope.

I would say it's easily the best Semi;Colon anime adaptation, after Steins;Gate. Not like that's a hard hurdle or anything.

Isnt this anime fap bait? Post the big boobs girl!

ASCENSION!

that big breast girl is descendant of nicola tesla or soem shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vQUTIoRQzu4

This was very stupid desu, I liked the series though, but that "twist"was bullshit.

RYOTAS ULTRA C

A 26 episode anime crammed into a very small container with 'OW THE EDGE!'.

Tesla shenanigans.

best anime pacing in recent history, glued to the pc for the entire series better than addies tbqh

A bad pacing

dialoguewithnopausesImeanlikenopausesyoubettergetgoodatspeedreadingsubtitlesbecausetheyaredumpingwordsatamileaminuteandunlessyouliketofrequentlypauseyouranimetoreadthesubtitlesyou'reprettymuchoutofluckunlessyouknowJapanesereallywellandyoucanfollowalongwiththemachinegunpaceatwhichthewordsareflyinginmanyscenes

Fast talking, great animation, godlike OP and ED, rushed but happy ending. Also a few useless plotlines like that albino kid.

Holy shit, I just got angry just by remembering that. Is ASCENSION the most annoying catchphrase in the show?

Radio Waves.

Great camera angles followed by a compelling plot. Good luck keeping up, the anime won't exactly hold your hand.

Yes.

Really fucking good direction.

There's a game?

A lot of talking, a simple story of jew conspiracies behind a coat of too long and pretentuous explanations.

Mega titties. The kind that can feed an entire village.

Oh, and cool mystery shit I guess.

more pretty art and a comfy mystery-adventure show

A mystery anime that actually doesn't reveal the mystery out rght in the first episode and spends its remaining episodes on drama.

Fast paced, odd ball characters with great dialogue and chemistry, plenty of foreshadowing if you really give it your full attention visually and audibly.

Plot is a bit mediocre, the ' twist' involving a cast member was kinda stupid imo, felt like some shit out of a "Sup Forums writes a generic ln" shitpost. Ending is rushed because the unfinished source material is being redone for a VN.

Shame that it'll never come over with this boxart intact.

The other boxart doesn't look that bad.

Wow, you're right.

>MAL style review

Leave

Assuming you're not a brainlet, you're in for a lot of fun.

>Thinks that advertisement for videogame is hard to follow
>Calling other people brainlets

user, I have bad news...

The most sad thing about it is that the VN is seem to be going to go at the usual glacial VN pace.
I loved how fast the show was and it's a shame the "full experience" thing is throwing this away.

Disappointment.

A real ride

Fun

I was fine with it up until the final episode

fuck the final episode

Neat

Does the game continue the story in the anime or just retells it?

I haven't completely lost hope for a S2 after the VN plot comes out.

Is this Persona 6?

Why are her tits so huge

personally I would not mind the mega tities if there were a lot more people commenting on how weird it is for a highschool student to have such large tits. hell I would be happier if people were worried for I would be worried if my highschool aged daughter developed such tits.

I would visit a local doctor to inquire whether or not my daughter had some sort of genetic deformity, the fact that characters do not do this speaks to their detachment from the visual input that they take in, which in turn leads to me becoming detacted form this show and thus dropping it.

the good thing about the word;word(mainly steins;gate) series is that the characters took the situation they are in seriously and shit impacted them in a real way. this is in direct contrast to that which makes it suck.

Most likely the latter, with some changes.

Good visuals, interesting visual style, but ultimately, it's a glorified advertisement. It ends in quite an unsatisfying way.

>liked the first episode
stop lying

>check the VN website
>her tits is the only thing animated in the whole website

A NEET high-school student who works as site admin.

She was too big

How she sleeps?

It's a masterpiece on a technical standpoint. The direction on animation, visuals, sound, etc is a nice treat.
The plot is kind of lacking (as it is a VN ad) but the characters easily carry the whole show.

Pic related, best boy.