Didn’t Age Too Well

Attached: 66626690-4AAC-415E-9E15-E781C45048E7.jpg (750x1103, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_B._Rosenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe_2014
twitter.com/FIU/status/972529770683564033
news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395
archive.is/iiSg1
boards.Sup
youtu.be/5Y_71L35CvM
abcnews.go.com/Health/mom-jailed-circumcision-dispute-agrees-proceedure/story?id=31235057
arclaw.org/news/obama-signs-bill-law-protecting-advocates-male-circumcision-religious-persecution
nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/circumcision-ban-iceland.html
babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/
sheknows.com/community/parenting/babies-foreskin-used-make-cosmetics-ethical
youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rosenberg
Every
Single
Time
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...And saving sheckels

Attached: 6C756024-C9C6-4192-8934-DA8989E5885F.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Serves them right for living in that shithole, I live three hours away and have absolutely no sympathy for these people. Miami should slide into the sea and drown its inhabitants. Nothing of value would be lost.

(((ROSENBERG)))

The bridge was sabotaged

Attached: 1499664524362.png (688x539, 332K)

Attached: le_merchant.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

What could it be, that brings death and suffering to the gentiles? What is this mysterious influence? This enigma?

Must
Not
Notice-....

Attached: bridge.jpg (505x795, 135K)

Maybe, but why? Distraction from UK trying to start war with Russia? It seems like they gain nothing by doing it, we’ll have to wait and see who died

I used to believe the Jew thing was just a meme but fuck they're everywhere

Idk but it got built without the support

Attached: 1493669236726.png (1200x1728, 1.79M)

Test

(((Rosenberg)))

Attached: jew rat.png (428x500, 135K)

I drive by there a lot.

get out

(((Rosenberg)))

This is what happens when you’re
More worried about how pretty and modern it will look rather than how practical

Rosenberg is about to get shoahed by lawsuits

A jew. Always a jew. Can one thing happen that does not have jews crawling all over it.

INSIDE JOB

>Rosenburg
>Ph.D. in Political Science

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_B._Rosenberg
Did you know...?

"Miss Universe 2014, the 63rd Miss Universe pageant, was held on 25 January 2015 at the FIU Arena in Miami, Florida, United States. ...

- This was the last Miss Universe to be aired on NBC and the last edition that

*** Donald Trump ***

had been the owner."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe_2014

IS IT STARTING TO SINK IN YET?

I imagine Trump Tower is quietly locking down.

Attached: b.gif (420x630, 62K)

can you give me some pics of the bridge, preferably not from and angle or some project data when they shilled for the bridge.

t.civil engineer

>MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!

not everything is an elaborate conspiracy

Attached: 1399989301727.jpg (400x440, 38K)

Why did you square out in red one name and not all of them?

i didnt make the pic

With Jews you always lose.

Here's a video from their twitter

twitter.com/FIU/status/972529770683564033

>they're everywhere
in everything harmful*

"Twelve-year-old Michelle Flores shared a special moment with her family at FIU this past Saturday: She and her sister Gabriela joined their parents, FIU alumni Leonor and Henry Flores MIS ’01, to watch a 950-ton section of a pedestrian bridge swing into its permanent position across Southwest 8th Street.

Leonor Flores ’98 is a project executive and one of 63 FIU alumni who work for MCM, the construction firm building the FIU-Sweetwater UniversityCity Bridge, which will further connect FIU and its northerly neighbor, the City of Sweetwater. She was excited to share her work with her family, especially Michelle, who is interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) in school.

Michelle said she might want to follow in her parents’ footsteps and go to FIU when the time comes, and that it was fascinating to see her mom’s work in action. “I’m interested in the architecture and the design of the bridge, and the math portion of it,” she said.

Said Leonor: “It’s very important for me as a woman and an engineer to be able to promote that to my daughter, because I think women have a different perspective. We’re able to put in an artistic touch and we’re able to build, too.”"

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395

archive.is/iiSg1

Attached: fem reality.png (660x1068, 1.58M)

>Rosenberg is about to get shoahed by lawsuits

He will suddenly find his Jewish heritage and move back to Israel and his UK holdings will be bankrupt .

When they build communism it was for people too...

but there was slightly more casualties. burgers should be thankfull

Also turns out Libs like OP know how this site works.
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/164082510#bottom

>“It’s very important for me as a woman and an engineer to be able to promote that to my daughter, because I think women have a different perspective. We’re able to put in an artistic touch and we’re able to build, too.”"

Attached: 1510163746693.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

Attached: 1520234858140.png (1000x821, 1.19M)

Jewish (((engineering)))

Attached: 14997269_10157672823325627_2074054649_n.jpg (788x900, 78K)

Are you the same OP from this thread that you we're shitting pants from all the troll lords you were doing?
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/164082510#bottom

That's funny. I do chemical engineering in Florida and of the female engineers I work with maybe 90% are worthless. The other 10% are legit though and I respect them heavily.

The echo meme is shit. I miss the time where Sup Forums just quoted the name and posted a nice OC merchant.

nvm found a pic

prefabricated components are pretty common but the shape of these are literally 2nd year of university shit tier design and execution.

1. is a waste of space and has no structural integrity, based on the geometry of the bridge, if its made out of concrete or steel its just a waste of resources.
furthermore the whore roof section could have been made out of aluminum and/or glass, plexiglass if they changed the design of the bridge from a hanging to just one with 4 pillars

2. i have no good view from this pic but the cables do hold the bridge but don't guarantee its integrity if rotational forces from strong winds or periodic vibrations are applied to the bridge.
in that case the force distribution might be different then they forethought in the design of the bridge and it will collapse

3. that is literally shit tier 1st to 2nd year of uni grid design, calculations are oversimplified probably not even done in any software.
if a cable snaps or the force distribution changes its gg bridge rip ppl on it and under it

Attached: wew.jpg (1140x712, 169K)

IT'S
JUST
A
COINCIDENCE.
>for the 6 gorillionth time

Attached: anti-americans.jpg (571x836, 129K)

You can't go by the names either. They change them intentionally to stealth crypto ones or by marrying Gentiles. Can't blame them.

Attached: jews crypto names example 1.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

This is what diversity looks like!
>This is what diversity looks like!

>stealth

Nose jobs too.

Then there is circumcision, so during the next purge, they will be harder to identify if everyone is cut like them.

Attached: Foreskin Man Comics.jpg (588x279, 87K)

Anyone who had anything to do with designing that bridge should go to prison.

I don't understand this thread. What is the significance of a bridge? Because jews funded it?

>the

The contract was awarded because the builder was a "minority-owned" construction company. Liberals did this.

Nah they need a bigger distraction than this

That is not surprising at all, theyll never fucking learn

>there's no support in the middle of the bridge
>a couple of wires with significant horizontal pulls should do the trick

Fucking hell

1 is a roof.

i don't think mr nosenberg understands how construction works and tried to save money by not hiring anyone to help.

he might have took average span between those diagonal elements and counted need section cuts of the construction elements so it had no chance of holding it. and if i'm correct bridge broke where spans was bigger

the bridge has only been up 5 days?

Yep kek, they were so proud

Reminder. Men dominate higher IQ and thus engineering. I'm not saying she doesn't have a high IQ. I don't know anything about this particular case or her real involvement. This is just a reminder of reality and that "patriarchy" is literally based on natural biology of intelligence and strength that provides for merit in important functions of society... on average.

Attached: iq redpill patriarchy men women.png (627x419, 30K)

Attached: jews circumcision banned findings.jpg (653x1024, 168K)

just fucking look at this...

Attached: RetardedMrNosenberg.jpg (1126x1520, 398K)

That's a major road too. I could o my imagine what it would be like if it collapsed around 5. Any other miamifags?

Lmao WTF
why are jews obsessed with ugliness? They killed the bridges strength to make it unaesthetic on purpose.

I was just down there a little while ago. Miami is quite an unusual place, to be sure.

They do have incredibly well built infrastructure and spend an absolute fortune on their transit systems. Its more than impressive. The ability to move crowds at distance and speed rivals that of Cleveland.

The problem is that the city government is corrupt as hell, and a lot of the money is lost on boondoggles and embezzlement.

Iirc, the last I heard from Miami Beach was that they wanted to ban 'Urban Week" a "music festival" where tons of niggers show up and shit the place up. The usual claims of racism went up. If they didnt ban it yet, avoid Memorial Day weekend there.

MB doesnt have 'a Cuban flair' anymore, its just straight Cuban and they dont hide their contempt for whites. The whole place is sort of a joke that way, as in the rudeness is so bad its comical. You just do as they do.

I was lucky; I got to stay in the hotel used to model Tommy Vercetti's hotel. Trashy, but enjoyable.

Attached: 1398564247336.jpg (500x365, 47K)

that doesn't matter actually if you design it well
in this case it was a shitty design

i rly want better pics because i would assume that they thought that the "roof" would be a roof and hold horizontal pressure created by gravity
but at the same time i look at the diagonals and its literally a collapse if any of them fail or if any of the cables fail
especially those close to the center of the pillar those spans are insane compared to the other ones

dude someone had to review that shit to give it approval to be build

>we’re able to put in an artistic touch

Does she recognize she is talking out of her ass just so she can validate her interests with sexism? 90% of famous artists from antiquity are men. What a moron.

B-but it's supposedly aesthetic they say. Do you hate art? Fucking nazi.

Attached: feminist art vs patriarchy.jpg (1440x760, 188K)

Technically, it wasnt open to the public yet, so that will be a sticking point when the lawsuits come.

Apparently people were using it to get to an outdoor event today, some fair or something, according to the Herald.

fuck, i'm watching it on the news now
there are a bunch of cars under that thing

why not both
>stands for ~2000 years

Attached: Bridge_Alcantara.jpg (1600x1200, 606K)

did read and saved, ty

We were discussing it elsewhere a lot the other day. Iceland is moving to ban it. Obama signed a law to protect it right before he left.

youtu.be/5Y_71L35CvM

This. It's getting really hard not to notice

im actually triggered by that shitty design

Honestly I'm glad it fell. It's ugly as fuck. The archaeologists in 2,000 years won't be able to identify the purpose of our remnants because they all look like fugly construction scaffolding.

That bridge is too unified and stable to qualify for (((modern))) art praise.

Attached: leftists pissed trans lunacy The Powerful Reason Why This Artist Has Been Saving His Urine For The L (795x2575, 393K)

Rosenbergs the banker who financed this little architectural sideshow, but (((who))) was the architect? I wonder what other (((coincidences))) went into the construction and design of this deathtrap

I'll post a couple more in case you haven't seen.

Attached: jews circumcision 101.jpg (750x601, 136K)

Attached: circumcision foreskin jews censored.jpg (1714x1354, 193K)

Attached: jews circumcision revolving door.jpg (1288x2080, 709K)

Thank you. I am distracted and may be slow or unable to reply, but the thread is bookmarked and I will read each one, likely save them too.

thanks again

Attached: jews ritual suck circumcisions.jpg (482x346, 26K)

American pedestrians are too heavy.

You're welcome. Save them now because you can't rely on threads non 404ing.

Attached: (((vice))) pro-circumcision propaganda.jpg (750x675, 66K)

it's even better... they didn't finish it... they just placed it without pylon and suspenders and left it unsupported if i'm correct... someone mentioned they started doing stress tests but i can't belive it

Doesn't look like the cable system was in yet, but idk where the shoring was at in the meantime. Did they think the end supports could hold the fucking 950 ton 174 foot long bridge themselves?

This is the city of Morlaix, not far from me here in Brittany. That viaduct still has high-speed trains rolling across it.

Attached: ob_34dc0e_morlaix.jpg (800x533, 216K)

Attached: jews circumcision mentally sick.jpg (490x653, 54K)

If you ain't got no skills in making concrete it's all pointless, but of course you can also make it with stone.

>try to build bridges and safety
>create a divide and kill people
How symbolic

>dude someone had to review that shit to give it approval to be build

someone might've had good friends in the right places :D. but as it turns out they fucked up logistics

Attached: circumcision don't reist goyim, jews.jpg (684x503, 65K)

Attached: jews circumcision inhumane.png (720x720, 853K)

Every. Single. Time

>8 fucking threads about a bridge collapse
What's their angle?

Attached: 1515510474530.jpg (629x635, 86K)

>When this illegal tranny kills itself some poor bastard will have to dispose of 200 gallons of stale piss in the clean up op

Here are some related links we were chatting about. You probably already know the material, but there might be something new.

I g2g

ty again and have a great day

:3

abcnews.go.com/Health/mom-jailed-circumcision-dispute-agrees-proceedure/story?id=31235057

arclaw.org/news/obama-signs-bill-law-protecting-advocates-male-circumcision-religious-persecution

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/circumcision-ban-iceland.html

babble.com/mom/3-strange-uses-for-infant-foreskins/

sheknows.com/community/parenting/babies-foreskin-used-make-cosmetics-ethical

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

Attached: 6927_e434.jpg (422x750, 45K)

>I think women have a different perspective. We’re able to put in an artistic touch and we’re able to build, too.”"

Name five great artists.

All men.

Fuck this cunt.

so why wasn't the bridge blocked off so people couldn't use it?

>bridge designed by feminist stronk wimmenz
>jews involved
>rushed to completion using nig/spic labor, costs are cut using chink steel and chink concrete
>obese amerimutts waddle on bridge, a fucking strong wind blows on the support cables

BOOM!

diversity ~ our G R E A T E S T strength.

hold up. so you are telling me those idiots actually places a prefabricated bridge element that requires cables for support on two supports on the opposite sides of the street
and when it broke as in pic related in the part where anyone with knowledge about the subject would say it would break

hehehe that might have been the course of action to accelerate the process, unfortunately you cant bargain with gravity if your design is shit.

This bridge was only a few days old?

Leftists have a deep fixation with urine among other things.

Attached: liberal piss (((cube))) art.jpg (520x312, 21K)

it was put up saturday

Thanks, m8.

Attached: liberal leftist logic.jpg (645x409, 92K)