What the hell are young people talking about when they say "Fucc boi" or "fuck boy"?

What the hell are young people talking about when they say "Fucc boi" or "fuck boy"?

Attached: 3dwoman.jpg (1024x683, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sDVSOyvUwQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just something they say to people they dont like

they're talking about men who don't have hair on their ass

Really?

To me it seems like it means a guy who is good at fucking girls by being dishonest.

Which is kind of someone most guys would actually want to be when I grew up.

OP is a fucc boi

It's fuckboi, faggot.
It's a male version of a basic bitch.

Attached: fuckboi.jpg (800x536, 32K)

Mmm hairy man anus

it basically means tool, except its often used to describe guys who think theyre chad but use beta tactics

and a basic bitch is someone who is average?

Fuck boy almost sounds like a compliment to be honest.

Young people are weird.

This.
Basic bitch is someone who is boring. no soul. Basic popular tv shows, office job seat warmer. But gets by on make money from serial dating

Attached: 11D95860-E874-45AD-8A24-886BD71C8730.jpg (1233x1647, 1.44M)

I don't know I don't care

Pretty sure it started as fuccboi, around the same time that boipucci was coined on Sup Forums. It's not a term of endearment.

A fuccboi is like a chad but without the traditional masculine traits.
A person in tight jeans with more than one studded belt and facial piercings could be a fuccboi
yeah I never understood the mentality behind insulting someone for getting more pussy

it's typically a reference to asians, twinks or /fa/ggots

It's a derogatory term that has replaced faggot. It means a guy that plays catcher instead of pitcher.

Ugly creature in thumbnail.

it means male prostitute or describes a useful idiot.

That’s because you’re a product of degeneracy

It sounds like an insult that came about by accident, like some nigger got super mad and couldn't come up with something to say and those words just came out. Then he pretended it was intentional and some other idiots thought it sounded good and it spread. Like dickbutt.

Whatever you say Philippines

Fuck boy was originally an insult like a boy you can strap on and fuck. Now it means anyone who isnt a Chad that will provide unconditionally for a roastie. Seeing as that is impossible everyman on the market qualifies as a fuccboi.

>insulting someone for getting more pussy
Fuccbooiiiees dont get pussy silly

its a slur for guys who chase pussy like idiots

Really? I thought a fuccboi was essentially a male slut.
I hate to invoke this but I am in Southern California, the land where the term originated

IGNORE ALL THESE SHIT REPLIES, OP

the word is basically an insult that girls came up with. knowing that females are bad at comedy in general and memeing specifically, it should come as no surprise that their crown jewel insult "fuckboy," or "fuccboi" (because wow so random xd XDXD) is a pretty pathetic attempt.

to try and understand the meaning, just think: someone who acts like they are really attractive and alpha, but aren't in fa ct all that attractive. when a very attractive guy acts tough and alpha, girls fucking cream. when a mediocre or ugly guy does it, they cringe and call him fuckboy. just another example of the gargantuan levels of hypocrisy by the female species.

yes, it's also "generic," but if a super hot guy is generic, they love it. not trying to be a blackpill or r9k here, just telling it like it is.

It's a "jerk store" insult that somehow caught on.

Fuccbois dress like other fuccbois and chill with thots. Thots become roasties. Fuccbois become that dude who still dresses like he did when he was considered cool and talks in outdated Ebonics.

youtu.be/sDVSOyvUwQ8

Fuck boy originated in NY bruv. By the time anything reaches california it is already over.

Accurate.

other way around and you've got it correct.

t. lived on both coasts

Literally, a male prostitute. Like "whore" but for guys.

I'm not from NY and hate everything about it but they invented fuccboi.

It's a guy who is a whore and fucks lots of women

Leafcunt here, i got a lot of roastie feminist... friends? Social media entertainment lol, who always said fuccbois are the guys who fuck them and don't call them back, i thought that was ghosting or bang n hang, cause jeez they always go running back when the guy finally texts them 6months later... and usually with an std, wich they then ultimately bitch about 2 months down the road hahah

It's niggerbabble. Please disregard.

It's a fake feminist insult, because there is no actual way of insulting men