One piece

is Smoothie a lesbian?

are there any others?

Will she ever be relevant or do anything cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OC5o3XdWKpY
dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Auta_Magetta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We need more girls like Smoothie in this series. (i.e HUGE as FUCK)

Is someone working on a sweatingkatakuri.jpg?

Jimbei/Nami taking out Smoothie when?

Oda, where's my nigga Zori?

What are the chances of Smoothie actually being a worthwhile character?

She probably will be. Oda is probably saving her for a reason. Unless she just gets offscreened in some invasion by BB or Akainu or something

>She probably will be
I thought in a recent interview Oda planned for 2 commanders but editors made him draw 4

face it, cobby is green bull and will marry best girls

Impossible, since Baby 5 already married best boy!

Or she will be left untouched as a deterrent for when the SH get away from WCI so people don't ask why the other Yonkous/Marine/Pirates raze down totland.

Silly user, Coby's purity is his source of strength

Bege is cute. CUTE!

I love Luffy and Nami.

>Zoro's face as he loads up on as much booze as he can carry
That is the face of pure childish delight

Oi, did this get animated already?

It's evident that Luffy will never win on sheer on-on-one against Yonkous & their commanders.

Luffy's stomach was the clutch in his fights this arc.

If we're not getting a training arc, then we're definitely getting crazy team combos in Wano.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=OC5o3XdWKpY

does carrot wear underwear?

I'm very interested in their backstory. I hope Oda shows it soon!
Black hair!!! WTF!!! Where's the pink!!!!!

>Any last words
>30 seconds staring each other.
Damn

Toei fucked up
The pink is his official color.

Yeah the first time they animated it without Oda confirming the color. They changed it up later.

>the cigar shaped pacifier
If the anime is worth anything, it's that it's easier to catch the little details like this.

It's pretty obvious by those shots that she doesn't, unless it's like, panties that don't go around the waist and just cover the crotch area.

logia using straw hat when?

Soon.

Explain to me all the reasons you think Ceasar is going to be the next crewmember? He and the Strawhats have always hated eachother and are just together for a mission they have to do. The latest we have seen him, he still sounded and looked like he hated them all.

Same here bro

Carrot doesn't have a vagina user. She reproduces through her ass which is covered by her tail. The tail is removable

nopan

Ceaser will join Buggy's crew.

Fuck Cesaer. My boy Gastino is gonna be the next straw ha, not that goofy faced gas punk!

Honestly, i'm starting to believe that beating up Luffy is just Nami's fetish.

The latest we saw him he was watching from behind a tree after being excluded. That was right after saving everyone's life and being cheered on. The thing about Caesar is how much attachment he has to the current story arcs:

>Kaidou has access to Koro, which he will undoubtedly use more of later on in the story. Only Caesar has been shown to be able to neutralize its lingering effects with Roko. Koro took out Nekomamushi and Inuarashi: it's serious fucking business and a serious threat to the protagonists. Caesar's presence cancels that out.

>He was part of the same team that Vegapunk and Judge were on, which makes him a great tool for exposition in regards to how certain things work: he understands lineage factors and likely has knowledge of Vegapunk's other technologies

>He has nowhere else to go, and he is too dangerous to fall into the wrong hands.

>He's a good guy now. Caesar makes medicine and saves people.

>Great chemistry with the crew; Luffy thinks he is hilarious

>Nami's crushing of his ego will undoubtedly have him come into the story later on in the arc to save the day. Caesar is first and foremost concerned with being recognized for his genius.

>He can fucking fly, and he's not too powerful as far as logia go. His power level and utility are perfect for the crew.

>At this point all he has been doing are beloved antics. He could have his Cedar/Gastino style gag as his running gag and that alone would contribute tons of enjoyable moments to the manga.

Canon.

Well, you ever wonder how hitting Luffy would feel like?

Kata4Nakama

He made the medicine and helped everybody because they had his fucking heart and threatened to kill him if he didn't obey them, are you for real right now, Spee D. Reader?

He made it with a proud smile on his face. Did they force him to do that too?

H e was giddy cause he got to see how much his weapon fucked up shit.

Hmm... I suppose very squishy and relaxing like one of those stre- OH now I get it!

So we can agree that One Piece is being nakamas and in turn having the whole crew as "One Piece" right? its about searching for that mcguffin and making enemies and friends along the way? Its about understanding that the world does not revolve around you and your do whatever it takes, ruin as many people's lives, so long as you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied along the way, just so long so you can make a name for yourself as an investigatory journalist, no matter how many friends you lose or people you leave dead and bloodied and dying along the way?

His weapon was the product of all his research, it was his pride. He had been working under the world government, legally, for years, his ego on the line, competing with Vegapunk to make the greatest weapons for the world government. Of course he'd be happy to see it working well. But even then, when they first arrive on Zou he is shocked to see how much damage it caused, grimacing and pausing for a moment before going into "SHURORORO, I'm such a fucking genius!" mode.

That has nothing to do with how proud of himself he is when he made the medicine. Look at this smile. He just wants people to love him for how smart he is.

He'd be the best addition

I really like what Oda did with Perospero, Katakuri and Cracker.

I hope he gives Smoothie something to do as well, but she's going to be taken down in a gag fight with Reiju, that much is certain.

Reiju doesn't really strike me as the gag type of character.

A sling thong would work with the clothes in that pic

Out of all the people I have seen that fans want as the next nakama, who has the most chance?
>Jinbe
>Carrot
>Pedro's Corpse{/spoiler]
>Reiju
>Ceasar
>Pudding

Enel

Ceaser is just desperate for compliments
And why did you mention legallity? Every single thing the Celestial Dragons do is legal, they are the ones who made the laws

Carrot in a sling thong when? Need some art so I can compare it to the stills from the anime.

what if the vago is covered by fur, so she doesn't need no undies?

Does Reiju want the Monkey D? First she french kissed him, then she saw him be badass and jump out a window to fulfill his promise with her brother, and finally got saved by him from BigMom.

I say since she's a princess and Luffy's odds with princesses are pretty good and given the events above, its a pretty solid chance she wants his gomu dick.

Jinbe is already nakama though. Take him off the list.

Oda doesn't give females decent fights so it has to be a gag fight.

Okay sure,
>Carrot
>Pedro (if alive)
>Ceasar
>Reiju
>Pudding

Who has the most chance of joining and what would their jobs on the ship be?

If Hancock knew about this, how long would Germa 66 survive?

Enel (Zeus) and Moria (Hades) will fight Kaido (Typhon) as he leads an attack on Mariejoie (Olympus)

So East Blue is the weakest of the four seas, so which is the strongest? North Blue seems like it's pretty fucking tough.

If Pedro's alive he has the greatest chance cause his backstory has been most expanded on.

If Pedro is alive it would be a fight between him and Carrot for the lookout, Ceasar would obviously be the scientist, Reiju I am not too sure, probably just another tough fighter and another woman to the crew, and Pudding would just be Sanji's wife and a second cook.

Reiju and Ceasar had backstories too though.

Probably Carrot since we just read her sad backstory, involving a beloved mentor dyng against a much stronger opponent, leaving behind a positive message and a task

Personality-wise Reiju is literally the same as Robin.

Is Praline part of the Sun Pirates?

Not even a chance, man. Well Reiju might live though.

So is katamouth the future sight blindspot or what?

Germa 66 could take on Hancock and would win

She might as well be
she left home to be with her husband

My bet is that Luffy keeps pulling down his scarf, temporarily exposing his teeth. Each time Katakuri gets distracted/flustered and Luffy gets a free hit in.

It gives a sort of justification for why Caesar did what he was doing and some insight into his twisted state of mind. Under the World Government, under Joker, Caesar was directed and encouraged to continue to create weapons and experiment on humans. The world government helped make him the way he is, they are the ones who built the weapons testing facility with human subjects and set Caesar there to do human experimentation. We don't even know that Caesar was there willingly, considering Vegapunk seems like a pretty cool guy and he was there doing the same shit.

He's obsessed with creating weapons that work well precisely because that is what he had been directed to do for so long. He wasn't making weapons as a hobby or to sow destruction, he was making weapons to prove to the world government that he was superior to Vegapunk.

By the time of Punk Hazard, Caesar is so broken by his drive to surpass Vegapunk, so crazy, with an ego so shattered, he tries holding a serious conversation with Smiley. He's a broken man, and the Strawhats are putting him back on the right path and directing him to use his genius for good, and not evil.

Branching off of this topic, what is the absolute worst new nakama suggestion you have ever seen? Worst I can remember is someone who was deadset on Momonosuke joining for whatever reason.

Bobbins.

Rebecca/Kyros

katakuri

Luffy doesn't even need to do that, he could just keep slinging juvenile insults about Kata's teeth at him to make him madder and madder so he can keep getting hits in

Paulie

DB super already has that character tho

I'm pretty sure building weapons isn't a sufficient explanation for the mindset that causes you to kill thousands and kidnap children. The former of which is referring to when he initially blew up Punk Hazard before he had years to sit around being a criminal.

if they're all horny like Sanji they have no chance
Absorbing posion won't help Reiju fight Hancock

Oh? Who? I don't follow that fanfic beyond watching poorly animated fights on YouTube

didn't oda say in a SBS that one piece is not some bullshit like friendship? or maybe in an interview idk

Brings up an interesting point. Would COA protect against the mero mero beam?

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Auta_Magetta
throwaway character who curls into a ball when called a hunk of junk. Immune to super saiyan god punches otherwise

I like Reiju, but Oda shouldn't have given her Luffy's first kiss. This is something Luffy will never be able to get back, and it was taken by someone who isn't Hancock

no but conquerer's haki might because muh willpower

One Piece is just a device that could only be used by a D to aid in the purpose of overthrowing the WG. Its been in our faces all along in the OP logo. Look how Luffy's arms look like a circle split in half. The first portion is the device and the second portion is a man with the initial D.

Momonga knows CoA but still had to stab his hand to avoid petrification, Boa is fucking OP

As long as they can outspeed Boa the mero mero beam cant do shit

so you're saying that luffy.....truly is.......the One Piece?

>Germa 66
>taking on a Shichibukai

Experimenting on humans for years isn't sufficient for creating a mindset that causes you to experiment on humans? Hell, wasn't it the navy, under Vergo, that was supplying him with the children as test subjects? That was SOP for Caesar for a long time before PH.

>The former of which is referring to when he initially blew up Punk Hazard before he had years to sit around being a criminal.
Caesar justifies himself for this here. And it's not because "Shurororo it'd be so evil!" like a stereotypical cartoon villain. Caesar is much more complex than that. He wants to prove himself, and activates the weapon to do as much when Vegapunk tries to exile him before he can do so.

He even brings up Admiral Akainu in his justification, and he's right: Akainu would welcome any powerful weapon that can fight the pirates, regardless of the collateral damage. Even the experimentation on the children is directly related to his feud with Vegapunk.

CC is one of the most well written characters in this entire series.

Yeah you can look at it that way. Luffy is the one piece to the device and the device is the one piece to Luffy

Imagine if this happened, they'd have a (not) logia and a total fucking badass on the crew who could vore his enemies

what the fuck are you smoking, horse shit?