Feminist Apocalypse General - /FAG/ (Bioweapon Attack)

This thread is for sharing memes and information/research about the Femin Virus.

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/vXXr8
>Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/VBhRu
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp

Attached: femindoom.jpg (1037x1566, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tke5R
archive.is/xdB0C
churchofscotland.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/48866/Web_PDF_Diverse_Gender_Identities_and_Pastoral_Care.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon
youtube.com/watch?v=oRjxEXptbgc
nytimes.com/2010/11/01/health/01plague.html
ghostbin.com/paste/3wgb3
jacobinmag.com/2017/05/women-workers-strike-russian-revolution-bolshevik-party-feminism
bl.uk/russian-revolution/articles/women-and-the-russian-revolution
bolshevik.info/women-before-during-and-after-the-russian-revolution.htm
jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/
bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0170241
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Aztec_civilization
heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/feminism-responsible-for-the-fall-of-rome/
thetransformedwife.com/feminism-during-the-roman-empire-and-head-covering/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7560933
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/
academic.oup.com/brain/article/131/2/514/401441
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degeneration_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

basic gestalt:

>its a retrovirus
>strains of it have existed forever
>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>it was weaponized
>it was released in the ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>today whites are infected as shit
>it is sometimes being administered in soyboy food products like starbucks drinks
>all feminists have it
>the only cure is lead

What the femin virus is NOT:

>some stupid bacteria shit spread by cats
>some stupid shit spread by vaccines
>some kind of retarded living meme effect
>a dumb r/K theory, feminists are caught in an endless cycle of trying to destroy their reservoir of mates not attract them

Anyone pushing these themes over and over is a shill

Attached: quick rundown.jpg (4175x5708, 1.28M)

Here is a rundown on the working theory we are developing about how the virus behaves

Attached: femin retrovirus.jpg (2913x9987, 1.34M)

The Feminist is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a nationwrecker, whore, roastie, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But tell her that she has an incurable virus and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>demographic most in favor of abortion: liberal women
>least in favor: conservative women
archive.is/tke5R

>Even Women Didn't Want To Give Women the Vote
>If women got the vote, they would have to serve in the army and on juries. There would be fewer children but more divorce. Men would become less chivalrous and reverent of womanhood.
>Women would take up men's occupations, and men would take up women's occupations; the result, according to an antisuffrage booster, would be a "race of masculine women and effeminate men and the mating of these would result in the procreation of a race of degenerates."
>"If women achieve the feministic idea and live as men do," wrote a male doctor who opposed female suffrage, "they would incur the risk of 25% more insanity than they have now."
>Of the 535 members of the 108th Congress, only 73, or less than 14%, are women. All but six of America's 50 governors are men.
archive.is/xdB0C

>“Some men have vaginas and some women have penises,” claims the Church of Scotland.
>The church’s newfound fascination with sex changes stems from SJW advocacy by the Church of England, which has members who refer to God as a “she.”
churchofscotland.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/48866/Web_PDF_Diverse_Gender_Identities_and_Pastoral_Care.pdf

Remember that turning a society's deities into feminine forms or worshipping snakes is a known sign of a femin infected civilization which is approaching a total and complete collapse

Attached: 1519457702390.jpg (1024x697, 238K)

The prevalence of hero/deity conflict with serpents in Indo-European culture:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)#Chaoskampf
>How to Kill a Dragon: Aspects of Indo-European Poetics
smerdaleos.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/151964305-how-to-kill-a-dragon-by-calvin-watkins.pdf
>The Saint George and the Dragon legend describes the saint taming and slaying a dragon that demanded human sacrifices; the saint thereby rescues the princess chosen as the next offering
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

Attached: Saint_George_and_the_Dragon_by_Paolo_Uccello_(London)_01.jpg (1171x900, 185K)

You know, even if this isn't legit I'd be ok with pushing this as the global truth as an excuse to take quarantine protocols.

Hey can you use this text with the infographic:

READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING!
Our proposed method for how the virus acts: it is a retrovirus that inserts its genome into the human genome. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.
This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in maternity, pair-bonding, ingroup preference, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that feminists tend to lack!

I keep changing the opener post info but I know we're all getting tired of shills saying "this can't even work, blah blah blah"

Attached: kel.jpg (469x1032, 85K)

Right? It's a serious problem that's really wrecking a lot of stuff and of course no one can even comment on it because 'misogyny.'

Attached: Swede_gov2.jpg (888x499, 112K)

I should add a tl;dr
Something like "Viruses can put their DNA into our DNA, which breaks up one of your genes. If you're a woman and get your gene broken, you'll very likely be a bad mom, bad wife, slut, hate kids, always depressed, and invite a bunch of criminal leeches into your country."

Attached: Fem_virus6.jpg (800x600, 176K)

Good idea, also perhaps laymans terms of invasion of germ virus with retrovirus- some simplified analogy or explanation for exactly how you beleive this is spreading. Is it female only? Is it spread genetically through birth? Is it spread from talking/breathing the same air?

I know it's basic shit, but I sincerely can't understand what that says as a complete layman.

This meme i made kinda triggers my autism because it isnt a perfect square and there are spaces in it.

Attached: 7.jpg (4976x2209, 3.41M)

Exactly, even if we do not agree that it is caused by a virus you can still see the horrifically damaging effects of feminism everywhere

I will add that to the pasta

kek, someone needs to break it down and make it more accessible

Some real autism here user, didn't realize the World Tree had some double helix symbolism

Attached: 1.jpg (1533x1604, 578K)

Attached: 2.jpg (2000x2000, 1.2M)

Attached: 87687686786.jpg (1716x834, 348K)

Attached: 3.jpg (2000x1376, 506K)

Attached: 4.jpg (2500x2000, 1.39M)

Attached: 5.jpg (2000x2000, 717K)

>Is it female only?
It would infect both sexes, but would affect people differently based on their biology.
It comes down to the proteins on the outside of your cells, and how much of the virus is made in your cells.
Viruses get into our cells because their outer proteins interact with our cell outer proteins. So if you don't have what the virus needs, it can't even get in (like people without CCR5 who can't get HIV). So it can only infect people who have the right receptors.
Once the virus has put it's DNA in your DNA, it acts like one of your genes. But genes will not turn into RNA and into protein unless other proteins come help them (enhance their expression). I think the hormone expression and some other molecules in the cell might act like these enhancers and either jumpstart virus production.

>Is it spread genetically through birth?
Yes, one the virus is in the DNA of your sperm or egg, it can go to your children. Supposedly women could pass it during pregnancy as well. It is also spread through bodily fluids, from mucus membranes and glands (like spit and during sex). Not sure if it's stable enough to pass by air but I doubt it.

Attached: 6.jpg (1454x2000, 983K)

>Not sure if it's stable enough to pass by air but I doubt it
I wouldn't write it off yet, it's passing around to different women somehow, sexual contact might not be the only transfer method

Attached: 2va4.png (949x951, 395K)

When is that fuck wit Roosh going to do an article on these threads i know he lurks here he posts would you bang images from the catalogue all the time fucking slippery brown cunt.

Attached: ff.jpg (1440x1440, 258K)

Considering he talks about drinking starbucks all the time and fucking women of a different race its highly likely he is slowly becoming infected.
For all the people who brag about miscegenation and some factors here that propose what the real motivation for women leaving their tribe is i find that highly amusing.

>getting triggered by femtards
wew
don't take them seriously user

>Pastor Claims Starbucks Is Adding Semen To Their Coffee
youtube.com/watch?v=oRjxEXptbgc

Could they be using their milk as a way to deliver the virus in very small doses? All the soyboy drinks use their milk/cream

Also if you wanted someone like Roosh to run shit you're going to have to bombard him with emails make a throwaway account

>sperm is in the coffee

yeah nah im not clicking on that bro i think that big brain nigga is to woke for me.

>don't take them seriously user
Your country is kind of a mess right now Pablo I dunno if I'm gonna listen to someone telling me what I should or shouldn't be concerned about when it comes to mine

Attached: ok kid.jpg (300x300, 35K)

He says it's being delivered in the milk not the coffee, that's the main takeaway

>the only cure is lead
What did they mean by this? Killing them?
Asking for a friend.

bro sperm isnt in the coffee

Thanks. I'll work on a easier to understand version, I have some plans for a graphic that better expresses how I see the whole thing working in my mind.

>I think the hormone expression and some other molecules in the cell might act like these enhancers and either jumpstart virus production.
My actual theory is that the decreased oxytocin is a feedback loop, where OXT is actually a *repressor* which prevents viral production.
So when you get the virus, it starts replicating at low amounts, and then the infection of more and more cells means OXT expression is reduced in those cells too. So it makes it easier for itself to spread. I don't think it breaks the OXT *gene*, because feminists look for OXT hits by having lots of random sex, so they can still make OXT.
However, it is cleared quickly from the brain or below baseline normal expression in the brain. So the lower amounts of OXT makes it easier to express the virus.
This keeps the feminists unable to be motherly, pair bond coorectly, or value their ingroup.

Gross. Well the hot coffee would denature the sperm and probably the viral proteins, but dumb starbucks bitches buy the "coffee flavored drinks" and iced stuff all the time, so maybe.

Attached: con_privilege.png (1674x1718, 2.79M)

You're missing the point bro, made me wonder if they're putting it in the milk nothing to do with sperm

Well it doesn't mean that you should start drinking lead or anything

It just made me think about how they'd put it in their drinks

Maybe the cups are made out of a certain plastic that upon having boiling water poured into it something is activated and it seeps into the coffee.

What ever it is it would have to be unique and not outsourced it would be made and produced by that company

Whenever I used to drink Starbucks on campus I'd only get hot black coffee and not add milk or sugar or anything. But I wonder if they have other chemical enhancers and mimickers in there.

Attached: fueled_feminism.jpg (666x500, 128K)

Or somewhere along the production line something is slipped in or added to a product someone else produces

Okay okay we all know understand the specifics of the hypothesis on this "memetic virus".

Can now discuss some potential cures?
How was this virus suppressed through history?

Starbucks more or less controls everything about the company and I think they even produce their own stuff like cups

So that's something to consider

I used to occasionally drink sugared drinks, no doubt exposed myself glad I stopped drinking their coffee a few years ago

This just got tweeted.

Attached: wew.jpg (609x236, 38K)

Guys

Attached: 1517507048468.png (329x366, 95K)

It's not a memetic virus but we can focus on solutions

There is no known cure, and the only reason it was suppressed is because all the infected population died off in disasters they caused

You can clearly see when survivors of an infected population were integrated into a new society, that society began to develop problems and collapse over time

Don't both his sons browse Sup Forums?

Attached: 1520800317321.png (1180x842, 246K)

>"memetic virus".

lol no its an actual virus please could you try another angle to this you keep pushing that and it isnt working the lack of inspiration is really annoying me more then anything else in ideas here from you lot with your shilling.

Attached: k.jpg (1000x667, 268K)

Cures have apparently been tried and failed before. I would think you'd have to have the actual virions and sequence. When you know what proteins are being made, you can introduce inhibitors to stop it.
BUT if the virus only uses essential co-receptors and necessary cellular machinery, it's really hard to target without killing the host.
Also maybe it's successfully been held out of the hands of people who want to really study cures and only care about exploiting it.

A5 said there is no cures and its all been tried

Attached: h.jpg (640x600, 117K)

Yea but like user said maybe you can inhibit the virus' spread, not the same thing as curing it

Attached: 1520581188657.jpg (900x600, 122K)

For what you expose is actually a memetic virus. Is not a "real virus" in the sense that is an isolated entity.
Is an ideology that push dysingenic social dynamics that affect people on a physical level.

When I say "memetic virus" I'm not saying that has no real physical phenomena.
The damage on hormones, brain, musclue tissue, fertility rates, etc, is pretty real.

If you think that you are going to be able to see a "femine virus" under a microscope then the retarded larper is you.

Oh

Attached: m.jpg (760x445, 150K)

Yeah the 'cure' would be to quarantine and kill feminists.
But no society has effectively gone to the edge and back that I know of, so I don't know how you'd convince enough men to not give in to these yowling bitches.
Short of Sweden, Canada, or Germany imploding violently, but even then you'd get apologist shills everywhere doing damage control.

Attached: Fem_virus2.jpg (1133x1416, 351K)

Its a Virus and we are not going to stop spreading this information and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Attached: r.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

>But no society has effectively gone to the edge and back that I know of

We have documented some here in the thread some totally collapsed and some came back from the edge like with what the Spanish inquisition helped to accomplish for example

Attached: p.jpg (920x613, 184K)

>If you think that you are going to be able to see a "femine virus" under a microscope then the retarded larper is you.
FYI, saying this will get you ignored or attacked in these threads. We realize we don't have access to the virions yet, despite plans I've laid out for viral isolation and analysis in previous threads (I just need neural tissue samples and I can perfom a lot of the analysis).
So read about the biology mechanism of it, but we're assuming it's real ITT.

>The generally accepted meaning of Old Norse Yggdrasill is "Odin's horse", meaning "gallows"
Were the Vikings trying to tell everyone about the DTOR?

It's not just an ideology, ideology doesn't change evolutionary maternal and mating habits. That's literally not scientifically possible

There's a medical reason and it's not something as fucking stupid as "memetics"

>no society has effectively gone to the edge and back
Well you could look at times of crisis where countries almost fell and bounced back for some clues as to how they did it, they all ultimately fall though there has been no permanent break in the cycle

If Sweden, Canada or Germany falls our entire society implodes like what happened in the Bronze Age, apologists would just be hastening the final blow

You might wanna look into all the places the Spanish sent conquistadors I did not know they went into Cambodia

Look especially for where the Dominicans went I think their leaders were redpilled about the virus

Anons can't even into the scientific method

keeping important thread bumped while reading

Ah ok sorry, I still need to read about some of the history stuff.
Probably going to be AFK for a bit, finishing writing a paper and making the tl;dr diagrams

Attached: Rosie_Rhabdovirus.jpg (792x388, 76K)

My point is that a memetic virus is as real as a physical virus.

> It's not just an ideology, ideology doesn't change evolutionary maternal and mating habits. That's literally not scientifically possible

See?
Look at this retard.
Yes, a memetic virus can change all of this.

For example imagine that I can meme into existance for males to stop eating meat, wich will affect their hormone levels, their aggression, theit testosterone levels, their sperm production, etc.
Oh surprise! Veganism is a sort of memetic virus too.
Is an idea that spread through host being and affect their evolution.

You will not see a "vegan virus" under a microscope either.

Fuck off faggot you should know by now no one cares if you think it's memetic we're not looking at it that way

Attached: 1486612165971.png (680x541, 610K)

>My point is that a memetic virus is as real as a physical virus.

My point is this is a biological Virus and we are going to continue to spread this information and ideas in these threads and you cannot stop it.

Attached: i.jpg (634x423, 80K)

My point is that i don't care what you want.
I only care about the truth.

>My point is that a memetic virus is as real as a physical virus.
Ok but like I said, we do have plans for discovery of the physical virus.
I know how to isolate and analyze viruses, I did a whole thesis on it.
So you can just talk about the memetic aspect of it, but ITT do not say that the PHYSICAL manifestation of it is impossible, because it is possible and plausible

Its obvious you care alot about what i want which is to spread this information about the Femin Virus being very real and a biological one that has no cure.

Attached: cc.jpg (900x675, 217K)

Is there a problem?

Attached: what a.png (200x223, 76K)

Hey anons dig this

There were three outbreaks of Black Plague and they all came from China, the third specifically from Yunnan Province which is near the border of Laos and close to Cambodia/the Khmer Empire. Remember the virus was most deadly in cities.

>Europe’s Plagues Came From China, Study Finds
nytimes.com/2010/11/01/health/01plague.html

I'm starting to wonder if an Asian power group got concerned about infection rates and released the plague intentionally to kill off hosts. Would make sense since so many died and then you saw a global effort by the Spanish and Catholics to wipe out femin civilizations

Starting to really look like the Renaissance Era was concurrent with a global culling effort

Nah you're pushing an agenda instead of looking into the science behind it like we are

Then just focus on the historical, behavioral, and hormonal effects, and forget whether or not it's real or memetic
We invite the help into these topics

By forget I mean just don't engage in conversation on that front right now

If the Argentinian wants to help with historical or cultural research that's fine but he's just in the thread pushing a narrative and wanting to waste our time arguing

> Nah you're pushing an agenda instead of looking into the science behind it like we are

You are afraid because my theories are better than yours and I can extract something of values even from the most ridiculous larp.

I will take this meme of yours and transform it in something of value that is going to be used to improve our chances of survival instead of more retarded and self defeating MGTOWism

And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: 1497576105568.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

Depends on how adaptive it is.

>my theories are better than yours
You haven't posted a single link to support your contentions, subhuman brainlet

No one really cares if you are spreading our memes

ghostbin.com/paste/3wgb3

It's more than just an ideology.

bump again

>I will take this meme of yours and transform it in something of value that is going to be used to improve our chances of survival instead of more retarded and self defeating MGTOWism
>I'll make a better anti-feminist campaign, with blackjack, and hookers
Then please do. But help this thread or get out, we have a very similar cause and can share research but aren't gong to argue about an important part of our theory

I should really start saving research about the tendency femin hosts have to commit suicide by communism
>jacobinmag.com/2017/05/women-workers-strike-russian-revolution-bolshevik-party-feminism
>bl.uk/russian-revolution/articles/women-and-the-russian-revolution
>bolshevik.info/women-before-during-and-after-the-russian-revolution.htm

Another thing to look at might be researching how much power Mao's wife had over him during the Cultural Revolution when he was getting older and weaker

Pretty interesting actually, although I do wonder how soon Germ theory was known among the very elite and social engineers. I guess if they still had the old info, they would know, while everyone else had theories about smell and stuff

Attached: Femin_Patient_Zero.jpg (480x480, 51K)

jaymans.wordpress.com/2014/02/26/greg-cochrans-gay-germ-hypothesis-an-exercise-in-the-power-of-germs/

bbc.com/earth/story/20150206-are-there-any-homosexual-animals

Gay animals in the wild aren't a thing either, despite the lies they tell you.

Considering that some think there were some very complex mathematical equations used (and therefore preserved) in the creation of some ancient structures like the pyramids that's a possibility

This is hypothetical of course but it seems to me like it was a international, collaborative effort with some groups lending know-how and some providing muscle

When they say that homosexuality is "genetic" maybe they weren't totally lying if it's something corrupting the DNA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0170241

Where are the gay, feminist, and liberal genes coming from and how are they so numerous despite neither of those categories breeding that much?

It doesn't make any sense unless there's something else causing them to continue perpetuating

I think it's important to note though that women have a natural tendency to lean liberal since their mental processes rely so much on emotion, the real question is why so many men lean liberal

>archaeologists don't know how Minoan Civilization fell
>feminism might have destroyed Minoan Civilization
Pretty sure neither of these are true, everyone agrees Myceneans/Acheans assimilated Minoans after the Thera explosion devastated the Cyclades and Crete
OP is up to his old tricks

Attached: 1520860607386.png (900x536, 608K)

There are still genetic differences between liberal and conservative women however.

>so many men lean liberal
Most people dont even know whats going on or pay attention they here a few buzz words or some propaganda and vote

>Although another eruption of the Thera volcano has been linked to this downfall, its dating and implications are disputed
>The palace in Knossos seems to have remained largely intact, resulting in its dynasty's ability to spread its influence over large parts of Crete until it was overrun by the Mycenaean Greeks
Why do you lie like a Jew?

It's well known and uncontested that what actually ended Minoan civilization was conquest and assimilation by Mycenaeans which then imminently lead to the Bronze Age collapse

That's true

Pretty easy to keep people distracted with entertainment, vidya or activities associated with trying to get laid

I believe the virus alters the hypothalamus of the infected. Oxytocin is secreted from there and liberals and gays have abnormalities in their hypothalamus. Seems like one hell of a coincidence to me.

>Women in Aztec civilization shared some equal opportunities
>Aztecs married at a later age, during their late teens and early twenties
>The new Spanish culture prohibited women working outside of their home as their priority was to raise children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Aztec_civilization

Literally every civilization I have looked at with snake/goddess worship and human sacrifice practiced gender equality

Interesting

I'm going to look into that, user. Hope you didn't just invent it because it sounds interesting. Thanks in advance if you didn't.

Attached: IMG_2890.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Feminists need to watch DitF desu

>heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/12/27/feminism-responsible-for-the-fall-of-rome/
>thetransformedwife.com/feminism-during-the-roman-empire-and-head-covering/

Stephan Molyneux actually has a pretty good video series on the causes of the fall of the Roman Empire.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7560933
More on the hypothalamus structural differences.

FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK

>I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. (1 Timothy 2:12)

>4 Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head. (1 Corinthians 11:4-6)

Holy shit early Christianity was intended to BTFO feminists in Rome

That's exactly what I'd expect user. There's nothing new, all this shit has happened again and again.
Like Islam isn't just a religion it's a philosophy, a culture, a legal system and whatever else they say it is Hellenism is Southern Europe was spread to the Middle East and other regions by conquest just like liberalism is spread today. It produced globalism under Alexander ... until, it's thought, his own people killed him for it.
The Bible rails against its evil. That was ancient world European liberalism.

Attached: IMG_2877.jpg (620x349, 84K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/

So I'm actually thinking of the amygdala in liberals which is different. Still interesting the correlation between homosexuals and hypothalamus though. Abnormalities in the hypothalamus tend to look like this.

>academic.oup.com/brain/article/131/2/514/401441

What's really amazing is that many of these cultures are all totally distinct and separate from each other

Yet they all share the same traits, nothing new under the sun

>A woman should be silent in church.
(C of E, pic)
The fucking disgrace of fake Christianity

Attached: IMG_2899.jpg (454x314, 44K)

Funny how we are led to believe that Christianity being introduced to Rome was one of the causes of its downfalls right?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degeneration_theory