When did Pewdiepie go from Normie to based?

When did Pewdiepie go from Normie to based?

I used to watch him back in 2013 when let's plays were the thing and him screaming was the epitome of humour. But nowadays he has really changed and I think we all know it but watching him since 2012 I can't recall when all this happened? When exactly did he go from normie to based? Was it in a specific video? Did it happen really slowly? Because I can't recall at all but I would love to know.

Attached: 41f177411df9c75f54c213443a563755.jpg (1124x878, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably when the WSJ slandered him and he fought back. Then he realized he couldn't avoid the culture war anymore.

When he smoked DMT with Alex Jones

Punished PewDiePie

Yeah but he got into that whole situation for writing "Kill all jews" or whatever was written. So he must have changed before that?

Left is 2015, right is 2016

Attached: 009908d9b420f81064783ef11245c6de.jpg (1852x914, 244K)

Yes and no. He did that not to make a political statement as much as him wanting to say: "hah, see, there are things they won't do for a fiver."

Then the madmen actually went and did it

When twich banned him for yelling at some nigger

> 2015 (((migrant crisis)))

There have been 40+ pewdiepie threads a day here for over a year and a half. how new are you retar?

.t Pewdiepie's PR department.

idk I only discovered this shortly before "death to all jews"

Attached: 1484184589097.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

Haven't seen this question being posted or answered though so idk wtf you're on about

he became a little jaded because of what this user said I think he treats the whole thing as one big joke now

>what a fucking nigger
what did he mean by that?

he's a good lad
i can't watch every video though
i enjoy the ones that make it to Sup Forums

Attached: 29.png (302x389, 67K)

He should team up with Golden to save Sweden

the sjws went after him + youtube started treating him unfairly because the sjw's were mad at him

so he realized they are going to hate him no matter what and now does whatever he wants

When he realized the demographic he targeted went from liking screaming retards to people like Jake Paul.
Since he couldn't bring himself to act like him and keep competing he switched his audience and went for betas like reddit/Sup Forums browsers.

>Sup Forums likes the video game man who markets his content primarily to 12 year olds

Probably even before this. He has also gone on length how soul sucking and depressing it was, from a certain point of course, to make bullshit videos for views so the kikes at YouTube would show it with their bullshit brainwash algorithm.

Felix was the first to get this big and get exposed to their tricks, it was only a matter of time before he realized it was all bullshit.

The man is a millennial after all with more than half a brain, like others he’s realizing that something fucky is going on with his home country, the UK and the rest of Europe.

The internet, YouTube and Facebook are nice and all; but at the end of the day they are new developments which have turned into cancerous monstrosities controlled by a small and extremely malevolent clique.

Is PEW NEWS the most promising rising star in the alternative media?

I mean he's always been /ourguy/ but the whole (((WSJ))) fiasco really pushed him in ways he just shouldn't have been pushed. This is what happens when you come under fire from certain vitriolic entities for no reason. You start to notice things.

There's playlists of all his videos by year. It was around spring 2016.

He's still a fucking faggot, you idiot. He probably just lurked here for a while and thinks he's cool now.

The water rises

Attached: Waterworld.png (970x545, 794K)

he was always a sleeping agent of the right.

>When did Pewdiepie go from Normie to based?

YouTube fucked him over with that sjw shit and pulled ads for everyone so he's pretty much lost most of his main income. Its made him cynnical.

Tbh he never was normie. He was just worshipped by normies. He was just always political-neutral up until WSJ bullcrap.
Markiplier is a fucking normie.

How much does he make now?

Who knows all I know is that he is on youtube black list, he can't even swear anymore he has to censor all his words its fucking pathetic meanwhile we have nig rap videos with cursing, drugs, and sex with no age restriction trending on jewtube with millions of views and nothing is done.

He clears at least a million a year
He's successful but he isn't fabulously wealthy

Why do you think he left Sweden?

That's bullshit. Fucking kikes.

He used to make over $10m a year.

That's about a million more than he deserves though. He's still a fucking YouTube spazz who hasn't worked a day in his life.

After getting shit from Youtube

>youtubers hate them
>watch these two tiny poo bois kill the biggest youtuber's sponsored show and Disney contract
>with just grass skirts and a piece of paper

Attached: 1520962337596.jpg (720x707, 57K)

I can't stand that guy. He also looks gay.

t. jealous faggot

when he got fuck-you money. He doesn't have to tow any line and he can live it up, why wouldn't he?

Am I missing something?

Isn't he the definition of soyboy face?

>mouth open in pics
>exited about stuff
>bleached hair
>trendy beard

You guys always shill faggots, trannies, and soyboys here as "based", is this some kind of psyop?

When you have nice money, you can start giving less of a shit what anyone thinks
Money is freedom

>fought back
Extremely suprising coming from a Swede. He must be the only one with viking blood left.

youtube.com/watch?v=KV5QlSgq7lg

Attached: ourguy.png (840x344, 94K)

he started browse Sup Forums looking for memes to react, and become an edgylord with dead jews jokes and slipped nigger-word. Sup Forums redpilled him, now he's redpilling Sup Forums

>exited about stuff

Elaborate please

He is excited about everything in his videos...

I didn't watch his videos much but he always looked to me excited about every minor shit like a valley girl...

Not politics
He went from "screaming faggot overreacting to jumpscares" because it was the common trend to "review stale memes and ask your viewers for content while making counter-culture references" because it was the common trend.
You've got your answer. Can you wait until monday to spam some random PDP YLYL commentary where he blurts some extra mild comment regarding a certain country? Thanks.

He's still giving millions of kids subtle redpills.

otherwise his videos would be boring. People love emotions

He really isn't though, he even calls himself out on the fact that most memes he puts in his videos are absolute aids and low effort and he also mocks people for getting exited over stupid stuff like drake playing fortnite

This shit meme has to stop, all the redditors and boomers ruined it. I bet you dont even know who hideo kojima is. Get out of my secret club and kill yourself.

When the soy wears off

He was doing playthrus and "tutorials" for games.
I remember when he was small enough that he replied to every commend which asked him where to find X or Y in a game.

Then he became famous and realized that instead of going thru the trouble of playing video games and edit the videos he can just rant about pretty much anything for 10:01 minutes and get those shekels.

Attached: 123124165465.jpg (500x360, 33K)

Sure I'm jealous of his money. Doesn't make him less of a retarded spazz.

He browses the chans, it was inevitable he was going to get redpilled.

Attached: 1407821912649.gif (238x158, 2.05M)

>admitting assblastery over success
>not wanting to copy it if it's so easy and not work because "muh pride"
It's depressing that you're the least annoying toothpaste.

What are you talking about? He's a sack of shit and the only thing I'm jealous of is his money.

>he thinks people dont know who hideo kojima is
>he thinks his special club member status as a Sup Forums autist is more important than spreading the redpill

The survival of white europeans is more important than your ego being intrinsically linked to a mongolian basketweaving forum.

I don't watch his videos often but when I do I'm surprised how much I like him.

Whether you enjoy his content, he deserves our respect for not caving into the SJW media machine.