What is it about Asuka that makes her so perfect?

what is it about Asuka that makes her so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cwBs3VsNfdY?t=22s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fanart. She didn't look as perfect in the series.

she's white

Her love of Kaji's dick, I mean... its just so big!

lies

Asuka very rarely smiles, she always looks constipated.

Nope, still perfect either way

Why are Asuka threads tolerated on Sup Forums? They're all shit posts and waifu war threads. Fuck out of here. EVA isn't even currently relevant so no EVA related threads should ever be allowed until there's EVA news.

>no tanlines
not even close

Burn the coal, pay the toll, kike

Will Asuka and Shinji finally have sex, cuddle and kisses in 4.0?

>implying that more discussion of whatever shonenshit or moeblob flavor of the month meme anime would be better

Seriously, if you want a better thread, make it yoursefl and displace some of the other shit on this board.

>japanese
Yeah sure okay

Asuka doesn't do that with males, user

She was moot's waifu, and an implicit rule was made to tolerate Asuka threads (despite her being an inferior girl to Rei)

Somebody's triggered

Asuka's 28 now and she's going to make Shinji into a man whether he wants it or not

>She was moot's waifu
That automatically sends her to the gas chamber

hi again mental illness kun!

>moot

Who?

Asuka only goes for vagina, user

How can you love your waifu considering she isn't pure?

But she is pure. She only likes Kaji (and has complicated and annoying feelings for Baka Shinji). Nothing wrong with a teen crush, and its not like Kaji would reciprocate since he's such a class act.

How can you love rei considering she takes Gendo's dick nightly :)? (don't pretend you arent a reifag)

>Nothing wrong with a teen crush
You're right. She only spews cuntjuice in the direction of whatever dude has her attention at the moment, be it Kaji, Shinji, Touji, or Kaworu

>Asukafag gets BTFO, starts screeching

like clockwork

>Touji, or Kaworu

You're welcome to your crack-ships, mental illness kun, but that doesn't make them canon

I'm going to marry Asuka-chan!

nothing, she is shit
>muh rei
she is shit too

youtu.be/cwBs3VsNfdY?t=22s

I want to raise my own Ayanami. Damn you Ritsuko! Disposing a bunch of perfectly fine Rei!

Pure? She imagined kissing Kaji while kissing Shinji, that's like a woman imagining having sex with some hot actor while she's having sex with her husband.

I'm very picky on 2D girls, and I want the 2D girl that I like to only think of me. Its kind of gross.

But I'm not, I'm completely neutral on Eva waifu wars.

Enjoy raising Asuka and Tyrone's black baby, user

In my mind, Asukafags are of two sorts:

1) They don't care much about the character itself, ignoring any mental issues she might have and focusing on her persona and/or looks instead

2) They realize how fucked up Asuka is, but this is a turn-on to them, they have a predatory mind and damaged people are sexually arousing to them

fuck off. EVA is always relevant.

Making Reifags mad and winning the Evabowl since the dawn of time.

In conclusion, 1) are faggots and 2) should be gassed

That's Misato in the frame with Kaji, you dumbass.

Huh? I wanted to post this image. How does that image was posted again when it was already posted here Sup Forums no longer have duplicate image blocking?

It says it in nip language that she's thinking of Kaji in that doujinshi.

nu-moot crossed the wires, it happens sometimes

Say that again?

I thought we agreed his name was gookmoot

>doujinshi
>canon

Don't get me started on Reifags and Misatofags

It's almost like she was written to depict a real person and not another one of your generic "pure 2D" girls that every weeaboo enjoys.

She looks like shit.

>cut from the final edit
means it isn't canon.

Reifags are neckbeards and Misatofags are douchebros. We already know.

I don't think the second type really exists. People who are like that usually don't get into anime but date real girls. Most Asukafags are just your average losers with a low self-esteem who have a thing for girls that are mean to them but secretly are also attracted.

This was supposed to be a world where Shinji didn't exist, and anyway it didn't make the cut like someone else said

>It's almost like she was written to depict a real person
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Petit Eva is fucking mental

Except Anno and Sadamoto endorsed it and said that the portrayal of Asuka was "amazing"

They admitted that Nobi Nobita knew more about Asuka, so they created the Directors Cut scenes. Without Bridal Veil, there is no DC edition. Fact.

Wrong, you need to study psychology before you reply to me again

Reifags are either complete normalfags or utterly fucked up deviants, often also "lesbian" trannies and other kinds of oddities. Misatofags aren't really serious about it, I have never seen anyone who was "serious" about Misato in the same sense as Rei- and Asukafags are about their respective waifus.

>Asukafags need 3DPD quality for them to waifu a character

In my mind, Reifags are of one sort:

1) People who want a small, submissive girlfriend with no issues or nonsuperficial appeal.

Meanwhile, Asukafags are:

1) People who enjoy a character they can identify with on the level of their mutual deep seated wounds, rather than their surface level aesthetic and personality

>you need to study psychology
Sorry, I was too busy studying law enforcement and throwing women who behave like Asuka in prison. But please, continue sitting in a fat leather chair in an office, doc.

>source my anus

>Asukafag strawmanning

>often also "lesbian" trannies and other kinds of oddities
but Asuka's the LGBTOMGWTF one, user

See

It is nice seeing beloved characters being happy for a change. Also the art is so adorable!

They are going to procreate in the next movie. And endorse the - japan needs to make more babies - policy.

>Asukafags are:

Pic related

It was in JUNE, which Anno used to interview. You can look it up yourself. Many scenes way before the manga was made, in Bridal Veil, made their way into the actual manga. Fact

Obviously someone needs to provide a role model for the young women of Japan to grab a depressed, near braindead NEET and thrust fatherhood upon him.

WITHOUT mention anything about her looks or tsuntsun antics, explain the appeal of Asuka in 20 words or more.

Reminder that these drawings from EoE exist, are canon, clearly depict Shinji and Asuka, and have not been deciphered.

Why is it that Asuka threads so often turn to femdom?

I'm not complaining

>made their way into the actual manga
The manga tells a different story from the anime. And Rei lost there too.

>not appreciating her character in its entirety
Her tsuntsun antics are part of it, you cannot ignore them.

>Neither Asuka nor Shinji remember each other
>Asuka doesn't recognize him when they meet
>winning

Asukafag standards have fallen farther than ever

Except Asuka and Shinji have a very platonic relationship in the manga. The fapping scene, the kiss are all removed, and Kaworu gets fleshed out more.

they bang in end of evangelion. You see it for a split second

Because Asukafags like you are all avid cuckolds.

Well her looks and her tsundere behavior are the surface-level appeal. It's the hook that drags you beneath the surface.
Her deeper appeal is that she's a 'thorough tsundere.' Meaning she's not just hiding affection for the MC, also she's hiding a different and softer and more vulnerable personality beneath the prickly armor she's built for herself.

It makes you want to protect and help her, I guess. A girl who hides her vulnerability and suffering, and suffers alone with it, is that much more tragic than a girl who wears it on her exterior. You naturally want to give her support.

And yet it provides infinitely more potential than being turned into snow.

Which is what I said: the manga tells an entirely different story.

Reminder that Asuka fantasized about Shinji piercing her wall of Jericho.

>You naturally want to give her support.
No you don't. You want to mock her for the inept moron she is.

Neither have the cats, but they're obviously super important

So she's a whore. Tell us something we don't already know.

And the train station guy from Asuka's memories, when Arael invaded them.

Pretty sure they changed it so duplicate image checking is only done per-thread instead of per-board.

I might try to poke fun at her to see if she could laugh about the things that hurt her, and feel better about them that way, but it would take a sociopath to deliberately try to hurt her for fun.

forgot my image

Why do you think they waifu a character that fantasizes about other men while kissing their self insert?

>It makes you want to protect and help her, I guess.
There are plenty of characters that can make you feel that way, and it doesn't explain the level of fanaticism the average Asukafag displays. Moreover, feeling a level of protectiveness can apply to a daughter-type character, or a lost puppy.

Ritsuko has a bunch of stuff about her dying.

>but it would take a sociopath to deliberately try to hurt her for fun.

Who said it was for fun?

Asuka is my daughteru

>There are plenty of characters that can make you feel that way,

Like who? Maybe in other series, but no other series goes as far with its characters as Evangelion does. And they're very believable.

Asuka really hates the concept of being 'unnecessary', huh? Like she was when her mother took to the doll instead.

The only thing more perfect than Asuka. Rebuild Asuka.

Nothing Asuka did made me want to help her.

I like lesbians too, user

This makes me wonder if Asukafags never watch other anime or manga series, besides Eva. Plebs.

Soryu > Shikinami

Fight me