Fate

Is this series redpilled?
The strongest character is Aryan.

Attached: d1aad9978ad1194d7709bc65e09bd650.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>No nigger Servants because they never accomplished anything
Yes it is

Attached: wSypSKO.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

The strongest characters are an assassin Muslim (King Hassan i Sabbath), a racemixed incubus/human (Merlin) and a literal Jew (King Solomon)
Not redpilled at all.

gtfo from Sup Forums you weeb degenerate

anime is political, shitlord

>no nigger servants

Attached: __archer_and_emiya_alter_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_daimon560__2c31d9a56134025666dcbe (724x1023, 454K)

No, Fate is retarded, gay and overrated

>Gilgamesh
>White

Gilgamesh has a really, really big weakness. He can't actually fight. He can project some really good weapons and that carries him through most fights.

Obviously the strongest servant is Hercules as Berserker anyway. Archer did not beat him one on one.

You mean Astolfo

this is gay
you all suck dick
and it's because of childhood abuse
fuck off

this. fuck drumpf and fuck white pooplele -.-

It's an eroge, eroges are degenerates. Plus it turns King Arthur into a whore to be fucked by a japanese NEET.

>Gilgamesh
>Project
???
Archer projects, Gilgamesh summons them.
Also Berserker is one of Hercules worst classes as he trades his martial arts mastery for a strength boost he doesn't need.
Alcides (Human Hercules) stomps Gilgamesh.

> Gilgamesh
> blonde teen
> Aryan

He's supposed to be Sumerian/Mesopotamian. Japanese always portraying Caucasoids are blondes. even if Arabs. There is a blonde Arab in Gundam Wing and in Magi.

>shirou
>neet

Yeah it's pretty red pilled.

God I love anime.

Ah yes he is a student I forgot.

This.

he's not a student, he's a sword.

He also holds multiple part-time jobs.

>Gilgamesh
Is this based on the book/collection of poems?

There are no anime haters in ethnostate.

It honestly bothers me, it's an insult to the legend of King Arthur. But it's japanese, so one should laugh at these things.

Attached: sirgalahad.jpg (419x550, 78K)

This, fate is shit

WTF I love Shirou now.

the anime franchise where King Arthur is a girl waifu and transgender lesbian.

Arthur had to have a magical sex change, temporarily, to grow a dick and fuck Morgaine to conceive a son.

Gilgamesh literally has an 'I win' button, the only reason he doesn't press it often is because there's no one he deems worthy.

If he pulled Ea out at the start of every fight he would stomp anyone, Solomon included.

Solomon isn't related to modern kikes. They're Khazars.

Attached: The_Ea_Weapon.jpg (600x800, 47K)

Any Sup Forums bros play Fate GO?

Attached: d43.png (792x705, 445K)

fate is weeblet faggotry so no not redpilled. zero was ok but is non canon

weebletism is a disease that needs ideal genocide like AIDS and kikery

>muh strong independent woman is greatest king of all

bin it

Wasn't zero a prequel? To be fair the only good character was Kirei, but then he turned out to be a sadist.

I know.
THAT.
Muh Reedima rives.

Nobody can really touch Berserker other than Gilgamesh with his high ranked treasures. All other Servants do 0 damage.

Archer and co. had to team up and sacrifice many A-rank artifacts to beat him. Gilgamesh had to basically drain the vault and still only won because Berserker was protecting Ilya at the cost of absorbing attacks.

Having that Eye of the Mind available for him is okay at best. Gilgamesh not knowing how to actually fight renders it useless. Gilgamesh had to lose via a very TYPEMOON deus ex so the quasi-intellectual writers would be satisfied.

Me.

Weird definition of greatest kind of all. Her kingdom didn't last 20 years, she was cucked and every one of her subordinates died.

JANNU

Attached: jannu.gif (549x598, 328K)

Take this weaboo shit to

Also there is the fact that his future self most certainly isn't a NEET.

Anyway as for the strength of the servants the top 7 in strength are the Grand Servants, we only know 2 of the Grand Servants officially (King Solomon as Grand Caster, Hassan as Grand Assassin), Merlin is a candidate for Grand Caster but you need to fucking die before you get to be a heroic spirit at all

Ea is a far cry from an instant "I win" button, hell Avalon (King Arthur) can counter it and Enkidu (as a servant) can match it.

Fuck off Zero secondary.
Read the VN

End yourself.

Attached: 56QSpSX.png (758x414, 76K)

Berserker would die instantly to Ea.

Faster Jannu!

Friend code?

Attached: 1520265387722.jpg (1451x2048, 263K)

>future self
Archer?

Also he can't do shit when Gil decides to pull out Enkidu. Lancer lasted 12 hours against Gilgamesh whereas Berserker lasts about 10 minutes.

Fate is absolute shit.
Sup Forums has really shit taste in weebshit, I mean people here like SnK for fuck's sake.

Yes, Archer (EMIYA), he basically gets a job from the planet which involves murdering things that could harm the planet. He has to do this forever and can appear at any point in time because time is wacky in the fate universe.

>Is X redpilled?
Don't forget to sage, report and hide these threads

Hero of justice Emiya was a bit of a fag, desu, but the way he died and gave a message to Shirou was touching.

Ah yes I remember.

>even on Sup Forums people are peddling >ea gg lol

Gil's a colossal jobber. The Worf of Fate.

Attached: 1499633429342.png (353x331, 131K)

>Want to be hero of justice
>Get to be hero of justice
>Actually this justice doesn't fit in with my own brand of justice
>Stuck forever doing this shit
>"Fuck"

>Really tan jap
>nigger

Attached: 1501619821053.jpg (310x288, 51K)

>Implying EA isn't the single strongest weapon in Fate, even over legendary relics like Excalibur

Attached: IMG_20180228_103022.jpg (401x357, 46K)

>posts an actual jobber with no victories

Reminder that Shiki can kill servants.

Attached: ryougi.gif (500x284, 320K)

Did someone say jobber with no victories?

Assassin doesn't count. 45 dudes with skull masks and no actual abilities doesn't make a servant.

Attached: ZeroRider.png (1000x1231, 1.37M)

Waiting for the We Wuz singularity to drop.
New Servant
Shaka Zulu : lancer class 2*
Deck: QQAAB
Noble phantasm : Savannah long spear chuck(Q)
500% damage mod, chance to decrease crit rate on enemy
Skills: ooga booga C+, increase party's debuff resistance for 3 turns and clear all debuffs

Battle continuation C: revivewith 100hp

What we do best: guaranteed steal enemy NP charge gain and increase own by 30%

Passive: Riding B+

Attached: Shaka-Zulu.png (620x410, 689K)

You know I've got to represent my own country's servants. How can other mythologies even compete?

Attached: __medb_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shimo_s_kaminaka__a1806655f39db8991accf0ece8e13407. (800x1131, 183K)

She is a whore.

Ah, I got it. /vg/ is down so the FGORedditors are here. Go back.

He's not wrong.

>Implying

Attached: Cucaster3.png (350x495, 308K)

queen Thot herself

That's what makes her great, and it's true to the story too.

To be fair, his was the only Master to really have a happy ending (except for maybe Ryunosuke), Rider fulfilled his role as Servant.

And here I thought only nords were promiscuous.

Kirei also had a happy ending.

> only Master to really have a happy ending

Attached: koto.png (1111x622, 549K)

So young, so innocent he was back then!

Gil's main weakness is arrogance, he refuses to fight seriously until it's usually too late.

Kinda? He found out what his desire was at least.

>Wife's dead
>Einsburns won't let you see your kid and know they'll use her in the next Grail War
>Still got hundreds, if not thousands of people killed.
>Manage to save one kid and raise him as your body slowly deteriorates

Fuck you. Rider is the best and doesn't afraid of nothing

Kotomine not Emiya.

Ah, right! I'm getting his name mixed up with that brown girl's nickname for Kiritsugu

Ah it's fine user.

Attached: yP3vGog.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

FASTER

>EA GG

Attached: 1514761250468.jpg (600x450, 275K)