I am half Russian but why most of these ''strong'' leaders are fucking manlets?

I am half Russian but why most of these ''strong'' leaders are fucking manlets?

Just realized Putin is 168cm hahahahaha for fucks sake not even 170, even my mom is taller than him!

Attached: fguGwia.jpg (1000x665, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why most of these ''strong'' leaders are fucking manlets?
Compensating.

How inspirational. I'm only 162 cm tall. Perhaps, I too can become a celebrated warmongering dictator that kills ISIS and parties with the USA. There's hope for me yet.

Because you're a half hohol, that's why.

DO YOU EVEN W-WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER

I guess it's because tall men are too busy being used as sperm dispensers

You too can be a corrupt little kike.

Does anyone know what the Dragon being slain on the Crest of the fancy version of the Russian flag is suppose to represent? Is it also St George like in english myth or is it a totally separate deal?

the hobbit was the hero of lord of the rings

"Manlets" were/are actually the best fighters and many great men (see: conquerors, emperors, generals, philosophers, scientists, etc.) in ancient times were "manlets" by today's standards. For fucks sake, Erwin Rommel was 168cm and Bernard Law Montgomery 167cm, these were admired and respected men.

This

Attached: D9BA15F0-20F5-4346-B2B2-85B6650DFDA2.jpg (750x1334, 134K)

Manlets are harder to hit during assassination.

Wrong

Attached: 15205840912420.png (389x610, 298K)

The reason for this is because the average height was only 165 at the time. Yurops only started getting taller we food quality improved and we started ingestng more dairy products.

all of these were the average height in their time though
people used to be shorter ine general, because of lower quality food

I remember it like it was yesterday
>2008
>Sup Forums
>A nice place with funny pictures and discussion
>From the shadows he comes
>The normie
>"Haha dudeeee how tall are you guys *sips beer*
Things were never the same :(

Basically any worthwhile historical figure was no taller than 180cm, including writers and painters. Lanklets accomplished and continue to accomplish basically nothing. They're only good for sports and even then only like a tiny fraction of them get any recognition.

That's the real redpill. Only thots give a fuck about your height and only because they've fucked everything under the moon and think having these "standards" makes them better, like the cunt who eats exclusively kobe beef because normal burgers don't do it for him.

But that was for the peasantry. The gentry these guys came from was just as tall (if not taller) than europeans today.

Can you even imagine that were maybe ruled by bunch of little shits?

What has come from the shadows is the term normie

Wtf is normie? I am ''normal''? Very funny and you are? This term is created by edge fags who cut themselves and live with their parents

Paul von Hindenburg would like a word with you

you can be my fofinha

Attached: yikes.jpg (639x341, 29K)

>full length

Attached: ToALongFriendshipBetweenNations.jpg (634x525, 199K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 6.27.01 PM.png (199x103, 22K)

Because he's a fucking Napoleon who will novichok any motherfucker that slights his short arse.

klepto 101

Pol approved News and Happenings Network
Your number one newscast!!!

Today's Kike free show is about
>APPLE-CHINA MERGER
selling apple cucks data to Chinese Rice-Jews
>VR escapism and the coming CANCER
We only got a taste of the madness with Ugandan Cuckles just wait till Jewish Dreams of VR matrix realities becomes true VERY SOON!!
>PUTIN VS MAY
Spy talk and the propaganda outta UK as they March the world to World War 3
>UPLOADING your brain and memories to a computer
A silicon valley start up with the help of MIT are going to fuck the mouths of humanity forever onward!
(((Assisted suicide))) with 100% fatality rate , this company guarantees your mind will go to the BORG!!

brought to you by InfoBroker himself Bellagio Sampler!!!!

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 00000000terrr.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Napoleon wasn't even short. He was actually above average in comparison to his countrymen, he was just surrounded by grenadiers that dwarfed pretty much everyone.

Attached: Screenshot_68.png (653x370, 96K)

>Manlets have an inferiority complex, that's why they were fucked up in the head genocidal maniacs
FTFY

I'm going to deinstall Sup Forums now.

pic is going to be a strong leader.

Attached: robert-bobroczky-is-the-7ft-7in-tall-16-year-old-set-to-be-a-future-nba-basketball-stara-00_00_15_19 (960x540, 44K)