Should Christianity be banned?

Should Christianity be banned?

Attached: 6C0B4F88-535A-4814-B7F7-252FE1B33CF2.jpg (600x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak
youtube.com/watch?v=UtykdDoaAnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you.

woah

You cannot ban that which lives in the heart and soul

Hopefully. Sick of all the rapefugee shills and the retards following the semitic death cult. Kiketianity is the single most destructive force in the west. Even worse than Jews.

Attached: USA vs NS.jpg (600x799, 90K)

I hope you like what fills the void if Christianity ever leaves.

Attached: 57-55-34.jpg (850x400, 39K)

someone photoshop the capital over those bibles

Attached: 1457622801145.png (1279x638, 479K)

>Should Christianity be banned?
What'cha slidin' Schlomo?

Attached: dawkins.jpg (1190x604, 164K)

Yes, but not for reasons you think.

Christianity thrives when persecuted.

Attached: 1520645731748.png (761x608, 1.1M)

Fuck off kike

Powerful

Yes communism is the one ans only

No but all other religions, including atheism, should be.

Christians built the computer you used to type this sand nigger.

very oy vey for a sand nigger

Attached: Muslims packaged.jpg (789x689, 67K)

Yes, all religions should be banned

If your kid knows the meaning of "amen", it and you should be put against a wall and shot

precisely.
>"Again and again [the world] has thought Christianity was dying, dying by persecutions from without and corruptions from within, by the rise of Mohammedanism, the rise of the physical sciences, the rise of great anti-Christian revolutionary movements. But every time the world has been disappointed. Its first disappointment was over the crucifixion. The Man came to life again. In a sense— and I quite realise how frightfully unfair it must seem to them—that has been happening ever since. They keep on killing the thing that He started: and each time, just as they are patting down the earth on its grave, they suddenly hear that it is still alive and has even broken out in some new place. No wonder they hate us."

Lol no

Oy vey, you dont need religion goyims and just embrace the degeneracy

Attached: tumblr_mgzck2Nahq1qhg5epo1_500[1].png (500x500, 197K)

Post your fucking home address larping cocksucker.

Attached: churchshooter102.jpg (600x417, 101K)

It's barely alive as is.

if you want the world to spiral into the logical conclusion of a zero sum game, sure. Enjoy your scraps

Marxism is a far more dangerous religious cult. The Communist sect in particular.

Yes, and its adherents put to the sword if they do not renounce Jesus and eat human flesh with Richard Dawkins.

GREEK PHILOSOPHY
+
CHRISTIAN MORALS/SPIRITUALITY
+
ROMAN LAW
=
WESTERN CIVILIZATION

Attached: 1520918068548.jpg (288x360, 111K)

Post it you shit talking motherfucker.

This, but in the original krautspeak.

26 more people that got to be like rabbi Yeshua and Sha'ul ha-Tarsi, beautiful.

PUSSY

>victimizing a religion that glorifies martyr culture
No.
That aside rule of law must be upheld no matter what. Let them be, there are legal ways to punish them without banning them.

From the Noble Quran:

Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. - 2:62

Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad] and those [before Him] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve. - 5:69

So no, CHristianity shouldn't be banned.

someone's upset

Attached: 12373256_766963293435559_7785567801924109118_n.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Why are you so upset? You'd think someone who worships a sky jew and wants to be with him for eternity after dying would look forward to anyone willing to send them up.

Why wait? Are you just pretending?

That description doesn't sound like atheists, it sounds like jews. Fuck you kike or cuck. Whichever Abrahamic fairy tail believer you are.

Attached: 1517965678341.jpg (434x575, 131K)

>glorifies martyr culture
Evidently not, looking at the responses to my suggestion earlier.

This this and this so much

I never understood this either. If hanging out with Jesus is so fucking great why don't they just step out into traffic so they can be in paradise?

Why do you live Atheist? Life is meaningless to you and nothing you do will ever matter, all you have is the current moment and these easy indulgences to keep you happy with it.

It's the truth you'll always hide from.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Christcucks don't actually believe their own bullshit.

Attached: 1520636624321m.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

Could be interpreted as suicide, a deadly sin. I'm willing to remove that choice from them, yet for some reason they're still not up for it.

I'm pretty sure they're just virtue signalling and don't actually believe that shit.

I live for things greater than your fake god.

Attached: 1521050398981.jpg (1425x2021, 494K)

Meant for you, you fucking pussy.

Is that the anime you jerk off too before bed?

t.

Attached: 5ECD4CCD-82F4-4EDB-A1A4-F3FA62ABA16E.jpg (720x438, 44K)

>retard can't even properly reply to a post
Just imagine the kind of deity that would accept you, user.

Why are atheists such pussies? It seems they always end up depressed and kill themselves when life hits them.

Attached: 1521145667675.jpg (389x245, 23K)

if it's not islam it's atheism, I'm not sure which is worse, both are worshiping satan one way or another

Certain kinds of american protestants are bad for society.

Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

Christcucks like you aren't allowed to masturbate.

Attached: 07084e8e74e43d505bba1fb60082b1c2.jpg (1024x819, 172K)

>9
Should Islam be banned? Just change the religion and see how you feel about the question.

Calm down, buddah.

No, the state, however, should be secular; people should have the right to practice religious freedom.

I'm still alive and happy.

Attached: 1520710116998m.jpg (1024x724, 143K)

Sure. Everything relating back to Abraham needs to be eradicated.

Most cucked churches should be banned, yes.

No, white blood = "western civilization" (ruled by kikes). Finland had no "roman law" or any significant influence of "greek philosophy", still very much western.

Attached: but muh Vatican II boogeyman.jpg (850x400, 59K)

Let's see how long that lasts.

It lasted for a decade now, I'm pretty sure I could go for seven more decades at least.

Attached: 2t1n.jpg (306x393, 28K)

Hm my grandparents stopped believing AFTER being hit by life and are now rather fine.

>Implying Jews aren't a religion that needs to go as well

Attached: 1520814779062m.jpg (810x1024, 111K)

>Christkek SEETHING because his test is too low to get a boner

Attached: 1519034583115.png (500x500, 271K)

>Christianity is the only religion in this world

Attached: 1505386336342.jpg (495x600, 249K)

MOMMY GIB MIRUKU

All the books of Abraham must be banned and we need an imperial cult

>starts to be in vogue to shuck religion
>world starts going to shit
Makes me think.

It shouldn't be banned, people should have the right to believe what they want to believe!

Attached: anticom1.png (300x300, 17K)

Why Christianity specifically if Christianity isn’t as violent or radical as Islam or as depraved as Judaism?

Athiests should be banned

Attached: A283680F-60CC-484D-B2EA-E477F4DA2B06.jpg (234x419, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uvZzVQ3iAak

Yes.

Discuss how Europeans were enslaved by Mideval societies lords, clergy, Jews and kings.

Did the Pagan Germanic or pagan free Hellenic European live better than the Christian slaves thousands of years later? Where the Europeans wheat and bread he farmed belonged to him and not appropriaters of land holdings?
Where you chose your cheif that shared in common all of the peoples work in communion working together, similar to how the Jew dominated mideval society.

How do you feel about your ancestors slavery of thousands of years? Do you feel their collective misery spanning thousands of years?

90% of England were slaves.

Death to Christianity lobg live the free European religions, Christians enslaved 90% of European population.

How did the negro slave differ from the serf?
Both worked for sustinance
Both were property
Both were subject to arbituary rule
Both were isolatef from justice and none had a voice.
Both were enslaved by state force and subject to death for fleeing.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

What about Vishnu, Thor, Zeus, no you don't believe in them?

Attached: 062e4b8684c7e2e8018284b88d0ac047--nintendo-mario.jpg (250x250, 20K)

why would it need to be banned?

its already dead, the new inheritors are sub-saharan africa and latin america

let the ones who are into that do what they do, what threat are they overall?

As long as the overarching goals are achieved there is no harm in silly thing slike believing the eternal god of a trillion universes is a jewish guy who did magic tricks. These are harmless superstitions, but can sometimes work out for good if they motivate big families and the like.

Although, I would be wary of the universality - christians should absolutely be banned from having any political sway at all, at least in my country they've ruined fucking everything by inviting the brown masses and hiding refugees in churches. Christianity ought to be confined to certain corners that are under a just rule that makes reasonable decisions rather than making nation and race subordinate to dreams of universal brotherhood

youtube.com/watch?v=UtykdDoaAnY

Attached: 546737758768.png (1275x802, 288K)

All the European countries with the highest number of atheists were the scene of religious upheaval and civil war. France, Germany, Czechia, Hungary all had civil wars with Protestants or Hussites, and the Nordic countries had Christianity imposed on them with extremely brutal tactics.

I try to be sympathetic to Christians but they saw-off the branch they're sitting on too much for me to really care

Germanics and romans had slaves priour to christianity. Thralldom was enshrined in viking society too.

Atheism truly is better than religion.

Attached: 1520781482766m.jpg (803x1024, 89K)

THIS
IS
POWERFUL

>christians should absolutely be banned from having any political sway at all
That's a sure fire way to turn your country Christian.

No ,but atheism should be a offense punishable by death.

Romans slaves were not part of their population, they were prisoners of wars and of different people.

There was no institutional slavery aka feudalism in the Romans nor were they integral to anything, they were prizes of wars against enemies.

Germanics did not have institutionalized slavery, they were all primarially family unit farmers for their own land who just paid tax the same to the elected chief.

i doubt it

a simple ban from politics would do, they ought to be confined in such a way that the fruits of their universalism and love for brown people only harms their personal circles

I don't think such a ban would make people more likely to join them

"How dare you not believe in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends? I will kill you and fuck your whole family." How childish and immoral. Christcucks, Kikes, and Slimes are worse than their supposed opposers known as the Satanists. To be honest, Satan is the good guy in the Bible kind of. He was only a tool for God to punish mortals some more.

Attached: 1520856504722.png (2907x5000, 1.83M)

You can't fucking make me feel ashamed of history anymore then slavery or the holocaust. Go fuck yourself you whiny little bitch.

Jokes on you faggot, I like anime girls AND I’m Christian

Fuck off kike

Thralls were from raiding other populations by military force, they were subject not to universal law and oppression of the state but solely to the conqueror.

The pagan Europeans owned their own land and were far wealthier in power, status and wealth than 90% of the European slaves in Christian feudalism.

No, that’s atheists. The people demanding abortion and protesting Trump are mainly atheists, and a few jews.

yes

Attached: DWc8RP2V4AACSz9.jpg (1148x1024, 171K)

There's literally nothing wrong with abortion

If anything, Christianity should be mandatory to live in the White world. Islam, paganism, and pretty much all other faiths should be banned under penalty of death

Attached: atheist gets BTFO.webm (490x360, 1.98M)

I don't give a fuck about abortion, and I always supported Trump.

Attached: 67115df8e93171a97caa2cdb2caba9db.jpg (736x1101, 82K)

Actually in Malta (from what I heard in Wikipedia) Atheist are more likely to be discriminated, even if it’s not allowed.

Banned by who? Scumbag atheists? Lets see who wins that war, neckbeard

Now a test, after firing missiles at Syria and declaring Jerusalem apart of Israel, do you still support him?

I'm in Puerto Rico too, and the religious are going down. Us atheists have been pushed around for long enough. Esto es el fin de la religion. Hasta los supuestos cristianos ya no le importan la iglesia.

Attached: 1520557872587m.jpg (1024x724, 71K)

Christianity and Christians aren't white.

Stuff like this is obvious shilling.

I doubt you are even right wing or care about jews, you just hate Christianity so you come here to shill bc you think we will believe anything you say as long as you mention jews