Are there satanists on Sup Forums ?

Explain EVERYTHING. Including how you got there, your morals, your view on different religions (esprcially christians) etc. Ty.

Attached: 1200px-Pentagram4.svg.png (1200x1200, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLP8MR2_RbLUGTjRgbyYnJAXyCctOuLV0R&v=3mbwQmLQg0w
youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo
youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w
youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light
youtube.com/watch?v=lFMnkUoPN9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice digits, you might want to specify because as always there are levels of faggotry even to this shit.
Sabbatean-Frankist jews are probably the satanists you want to be talking to.
Enjoy!

>Gets 777 on a post about Satanism

What did Kek mean by this?

Fug

Any satanists welcome, really. This video made me interested: A SJW, liberal hating and Trump loving Satanist

youtube.com/watch?list=PLP8MR2_RbLUGTjRgbyYnJAXyCctOuLV0R&v=3mbwQmLQg0w

Attached: 1485984150859.jpg (640x480, 40K)

what
have
you
done, Hans?

Holy shit AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1520994554285.jpg (222x227, 11K)

what a faggot that is. at least compared to satanists down here.

Fuck off aussie, go ride some emus

Attached: 1517751040290.jpg (278x253, 12K)

God took Satan, his greatest angel, and made him fall. God gave his greatest to give us free choice, the greatest gift of all.

The oldest form of the Hebrew word grass is “Deshe” spelled Dalet, Shin, Aleph. One interpretation of this Hebrew code would be: Through the lowest of the kingdoms on earth is the doorway through which we may be regenerated and come towards perfection of being.

He atleast sounds reasonable? Explain. What are your Satanists like?

wrong, fuck off, this isn't an abrahamic shithead thread

God is an alien and I am God's alien child

Sorry edgy Christian. You're stuck being Christian.

this guy believes in the devil, nice-guy poser

there's a lot of satanists in GULAG

Satanists are basically atheists. The Satanist Bible/church are fringe compared to the amount of people who call themselves satanists but really it's about using your will power and accepting and embracing human faults as natural and good things. The satanic Bible also has a bunch of lovecraftian magic the gathering roleplaying but hardly anybody takes that seriously.

I tell Christians 'hail satan' when it upsets them because it upsets them that I am hailing a fictional character that refutes their fictional character. I don't worship Satan or adhere to a book. Satan means "adversary" and really it's just realized atheism as an adversary to religion. The Church of satanism does more legally in this country for religious freedom than any other "religion" - pays taxes voluntarily, and basically tries to shut down any religious mixing with the state that is feasable (meaning not marriage, etc)

I don't really follow satanism anymore but it was less an edgy phase and more about attempting to do some net political good while refuting the religious narrative.

Now I just don't believe in anything and leave people alone. I don't really care if someone believes in God or some God's or whatever - that's up to them. As long as they respect I don't we can get along and work together and whatever else.

Dude it's just a test. The ultimate challenge is to find to god again, despite free choice

Damn them digs doe.

They are like this, all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOibIxl3dLo

Let's consult with Sagan

Attached: NASA.jpg (940x515, 118K)

Also check'd

checked
wrong again, fuck off again too

Jokes on him I guess

Attached: microchip.jpg (480x360, 12K)

No and wrong. That is the public face of the church, behind doors, very different.

HEIL SATAN

Attached: 1513439812043.jpg (410x413, 12K)

Attached: SatanProtects.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Right. It's another factor of how great God is.

Ty for all the details man. Now be a man and pray to Jesus for once in your life. Cheers

How's the eight grade going?

Hail Sagan

You know the most interesting thing about Pizzagate?

The comment under Chapel Perilous which read

Numerous self proclaimed Born Again Christians walked out on this Demonic Film - The Rest Applauded It. Think about it...

And what band do you play in?

youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w

FUCK OFF KIKES

Attached: jjHL8GC.png (3035x1090, 2.12M)

Never went nor cared. Just did local Satanist anti-religion/state stuff. I've read Lavey's book but most of it is silly magic stuff that can either be boiled down to LARPing or calling human will power 'magic'

I never really cared to be a part of a group of satanists.

Attached: 903gh.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

he's a mama's boy too.
i can't watch this anymore

to put it simple, the golden rule of Christianity is do upon others so as you wish they had done upon thee wheather the golden rule of satanism is do upon the others as they have done upon thee

I thought about it and I saw it as a great test upon those made privy to it.

How many Christians really did turn away from the evil?

Same with The Finders Cult - it would appear to have been a test upon mankind, a call to heart and to action, to courage.

Great now I have to shit! Fuckign thread made me have to shit.

Fuck.

I for one welcome our satanic overlord.

Attached: 1516064077769.gif (367x265, 558K)

>A fucking leaf

Sorry bro, but no. Look at the world that Satan controls: Child sacrifices and abortions are at an all time high

Are you a believer in god? Because fedora tippers are the worst of them all

I sometimes "pray" where I just speak what's on my mind to emptiness to help my thought process while alone. Normally in times of stress. The repetitive shit like Catholics do is just a dumbed down version of meditation which is probably mildly beneficial, but not as good as actual meditation.

I'm not an Israeli.

Trump's biggest donations come from Sheldon Aldeson, you do know that right?

His uncle stole Tesla technology.

You know this, yes?

How dare you call me a kike, when you don't even know the meaning of the word, you ignorant piece of shit.

Satan doesn't cause child sacrifices.

Mankind makes his own choices, if he revels in his selfishness no one else is to blame but himself.

>another special sbowflake thread

Kek mad kike

And Satan for giving us free choice

Not me I am a Vaderist. I played with Sauronianism for awhile but the "always watching" thing is a bit weird. If I'm going to pick some evil guy to follow why would i pick Satan he seems like a pussy.

>Everyone who doesn't believe in God is a fedora tipper

Everyone who does believe in God is a goddamn faggot.

I'd rather be tipping a fedora than sucking big black cocks.

God gives us free will.

What are you even talking about?

What is that? Link?

I WILL RIP YOUR FUCKING EYES OUT

Attached: faggot.jpg (1159x653, 59K)

Louis Wetzel1 year ago
A very small group of people.....professed Born Again CHRISTIAN S walked out on this demonic film....the rest applauded....think about it....

youtube.com/watch?v=uXhXGIvyhL8

Do your prayers get answered? I hate catholics too, uninformed idiots. The problem with meditation I have, is that you have to be morally guided while doing so. Look into buddhism and read the book Zhuan Falun. Cheers

I think Catholic imagery is quite beautiful.

Do I think hoarding money is in line with the image of "Jesus" the faith purports to follow?

No, of course not.

Remember when (he) comes back,

It's with a Rod of Iron.

AND HE SHALL RULE THEM WITH A ROD OF IRON, AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES, as I also have received authority from My Father

Satanism is like (((them))) but failing so hard you can't even solidify in a powerful or large group. fucking kek. It's like a cancer that can't form a tumor because it's so mutated.

Attached: satanismcucks.png (495x700, 146K)

But Satan invented free choice. God wants you to follow the rules he put in place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light
fucking mundane christcuks

Attached: pottery.jpg (275x183, 16K)

Attached: TrumpLobster.jpg (202x250, 10K)

no you fucking retard, free will doesn't exist. Entropy dictates what will flow where and how, your whole life is set in stone. You just don't know what that is.

Attached: Lobster.jpg (1920x1152, 210K)

I hope Putin finds out about you, bad Ivan!

Neuroscience actually backs you up there because we make decisions before we are aware of the consciously.

>how you got there
Satan is the enemy of the Jews. It actually translates to 'adversary' or 'one who resists in Hebrew. SATAN created the aryan race, and YHVH created the jews. It is a spiritual war that will not end until we spill the blood of every kike. Most 'satanism' is just anto-christianity larping. Ignore them, fight the jews.

thank you based.

You tell me

Satan was like: “Hey man, why do I have to follow your rules? I think mine are better, let us decide for ourselves“ and gotthe kicked out for it

Cool now I have proof for this. Also checked:

Ah but angels especially don't have free will and in the book of Job, Satan is a top creme de la creme of God's agencies - who is to test man.

Job found that out the hard way.

You know what the mouse utopia experiment is?'That's why your phantom 8th grader ideolgoy won't work.

Yes, phantom. Satan is just a personification of negativity, decay, evil, etc. very common theological theme.

Do you think false flags are like Satan testing man's faith?

Do you think pizzagate was like Satan testing man's faith?

I know it was because I met God at a bus stop during the debacle.

lol ur talking to a nonexistent crowd

sure you might get some larpers to respond, but most "satanists" are just atheists who want to add a little extra flavor to their disbelief

In Ancient Egyptian Myth not even Set is the personification of Evil - it's Apep.

Set is the brother of Horus.

I'm very far from an atheist.

Appeal to sort sighted emotions can be catastrophic. Also what abuse exactly is he taking about? Is spanking considered abuse, if so than in that context I mean to portray the first sentence.

I mean in general though? apperently even Budhists have a ''satan''

Im guilty of this, I love how it pisses off jew worshiping christians

Who would deny man's dark side, to make him ashamed and therefore perform truly evil deeds under the cover of public piety?

He's talking about the fact the Satanic Bible forbids the harming of children and animals I would guess.

It ends with the words "Yankee Rose"

>777

ST MICHAEL IS HERE. BEGONE SATAN!!!

>CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX
>NON SIT DRACO MIHI DUX
>VADE RETRO SATANA
>NUMQUAM SUADE MIHI VANA
>SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS
>IPSE VENENA BIBAS

youtube.com/watch?v=lFMnkUoPN9c

Attached: Domenico_Beccafumi_-_Fall_of_the_Rebel_Angels_-_WGA01546 (2).jpg (793x1259, 262K)

checked

Attached: 1521074121126.jpg (840x544, 62K)

Satan as far as I know originates as a place in India and is also speculated to mean Truth in Sanskrit.

No, I actually think Satan is the worst being on the planet. Sorry Satanist bro. Really do read Zhuan Falun, it's a great book and online pdf is for free

I think Satan wants Pizzagate, because it goes against god. He wanted to be so edgy, he unfortunatly became the most evil thing ever

Yes what you said is true, but he is also a 83859593 D entity. Hope you find god too user

Occultists are EVERYWHERE

There's probably an occultist managing your bank details rn t b h

Go away. DEMONS.

I'm not a Satanist.

Does God not say

I the Lord create Darkness and Light - Hope and Despair, I the Lord do all these things?

Pls pray for me, I have currently some bad days :(

Christian demons and satan could be described as the ultimate psychopaths. They got no grasp of empathy but they have a lot of factual knowledge to manipulate and bend things to their will. That seems downright creepy to me. how are demons in other religions?

Not satanist, but I find particularly amusing the hebrew myth where yaweh kicks out the "angel of light" from heaven just because he wanted to be more like him, instead of following the slave-like submission he demands from his followers.

Oh yes,

Isaiah 45:6

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.