Republican Dan Donovan of Staten Island, a federal prosecutor for 20 years before his election to the House in 2015...

weeklystandard.com/congressman-child-sex-dolls-are-comingand-were-not-ready/article/2011945

>Republican Dan Donovan of Staten Island, a federal prosecutor for 20 years before his election to the House in 2015, has made it his mission to sound the warning about child sex dolls. “When I saw articles on the issues of child sex dolls abroad, I knew I had to act immediately to stop the proliferation of them within the United States,” Donovan said in an email to THE WEEKLY STANDARD. (They’re already illegal in the United Kingdom and hotly debated in Canada.)

>To wit, Donovan has proposed the Curbing Realistic Exploitative Electronic Pedophilic Robots (CREEPER) Act to ban their import and make possession of them illegal. Donovan spent an entire career locking up pedophiles and he says that, “Every case has stayed with me—there is no situation where a child was hurt or victimized that doesn’t leave your thoughts.” And now, as then, he adds: “I will do everything possible to stop crimes against children.”

Attached: doll thread.png (823x925, 837K)

Great!

don't they already exists?
I've seen pics posted here and there with life sized child dolls, aparently some folks here on Sup Forums own them.

I'd rather let a pedophile have a childlike sex doll than go out and rape children.

I prefer underage sex dolls being ploughed than my daughter raped by muslim immigrants.
This "Dan Donovan" guy is a freedom hater, everyone should be able to use or sell anything that does not non-consensually hurt or restrict another one's freedoms.

For fuck sakes, give the pedos their fuckdolls so they're less inclined to diddle actual children. Fucking morons.

isn't this basically an attempt to mind control?
it makes zero sense to outlaw these things.
it's an object, a masturbatory aid. being shaped like a kid doesn't harm anyone.

I don't mind at all if you ban my dolls Mr. Congressman, real little girls are just fine.

Attached: 1464474714482-0.png (393x446, 162K)

>Nonce gets plastic toy
>Nonce now on a watch list
>If some kid goes missing, know what houses to search
You have to get them quick.

>isn't this basically an attempt to mind control?
No, but it is wrongthink being punished. Dan Donovan is probably a closet pedo. The real hardcore zealots almost always are. They figure it deflects attention, but it just makes me more suspicious.

baging The Doll stimulates a certain desire, just as a female doll resembles fucking a female.

I'm confused at the inconsistency. They are rightfully disgusted at the thought of child sex dolls, but sees nothing wrong with a bunch of fags hooting and hollering at a boy drag queen dancing.

OI! BIN THAT DOLL!

Attached: file.png (652x756, 332K)

isn't the whole point of the left to be obscene and indecent aka death to white man norms? was he convicted?

>doll
>child
Pick one faggot
also sage

So?

Obvious answer: this isn't about protecting kids, it's about punishing people who have icky thoughts.

>Curbing Realistic Exploitative Electronic Pedophilic Robots
In their haste to make the anocrym spell something, they've made this into a campaign against robots who are pedophiles rather than robots for pedophiles.

Attached: Child-abduction-3[1].gif (294x305, 28K)

“Your honor, this is not a child sex doll. This is a midget sex doll.”

If you didn't have the desire already you wouldn't be banging the doll.

THE SAME PEOPLE THAT RAPE AND KIDNAP YOUR CHILDREN AND TORTURE THEM AND DRINK THEIR BLOOD TELL YOU YOU CANT HAVE A DOLL THAT LOOKS LIKE A CHILD BECAUSE
YOU
ARE THE PERVERT

And you will SIT THERE and do NOTHING about it and NEVER do anything because YOU and only you let it get this far, and do NOTHING.

>Donovan has proposed the Curbing Realistic Exploitative Electronic Pedophilic Robots (CREEPER) Act
What did he fucking have to wait until he came up with a catchy looking acryonym before proposing anything? Is that how it fucking works now?

In case you haven't been paying attention, government critters LOVE to do this with their acronym. This is just an extra-special stupid example.

it's just not the same desu

Attached: ..jpg (820x461, 72K)

I cant believe this is what our legislatures focus on.

Yeah, this is a joke article

You know why those small 100cm dolls exist? Not for pedophiles but losers who still have a modicum of self-awareness and thus hide their dolls. It's far easier to conceal a small doll than full size one. Personally i'd buy a full size torso without legs.

what the fuck is your point even meant to be

put those people in jail

ban the dolls, put the doll-pedos in jail

we can do both you fucking lunatic

goddamn i mean the fuck is wrong with you

It's not really a joke. It's from the Weekly Standard. A vile rag but one that is mainstream.

Also what's going on with Sup Forums. I was going to repost this there for the doll thread guy but it's dead.

Yeah, that's a load.
>torso without legs.
Those are weird and gross.

Not just that man, they’re cheap. They cost like $1300 and a full size one is like $3000. Some people can’t stomach $3000 for a sex doll.

You know, we wouldn't have a pedophile crisis if gas chambers were still legal. Just gas all the suspected kid fiddlers and call it a day.

Says you. I can deal with no legs just on the basis that it's less hassle to not have to position them.

yeah, that too.

>thought police: the post
nice flag, retard

i'm ready

Attached: 1493841678535.jpg (869x1251, 283K)