So what's the general consensus on this? Is it a jewish psyop or a grand cause?

So what's the general consensus on this? Is it a jewish psyop or a grand cause?

I was watching something on Men In America and everyone in the comments is bitching about women. So whats the deal?

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (718x642, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU&t=337s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>All women are the same
Retarded generalizations are the bread and butter of the Sup Forumsack, it's no wonder MGTOW is supported over here.

>He thinks NAWALT is a valid argument

Attached: 1517274246772.jpg (700x700, 82K)

it's an alternative social pathway for men who don't want to get involved in the legal logistics of marriage and divorce in today's age. It's a framework of justification of a life without commitment to females. Why does it have to be political? As far as I can tell, the make-up of the MGTOW movement is equal parts liberal, conservative, authoritarian and libertarian.

Breeding is functionally irrelevant in such a large society. Not every human cell is a germ cell, and not every human being is a breeder.

If you want a whiter world then you're better off committing murder than trying to force babies with sloppy-moraled women who only think about the divorce cheque.

If Trump Jr can't keep a broad how can u permavirgins?

But its a jewish trick to import shitskins to breed women?

they'd import them regardless, and the imports rape women regardless of their marital status.

>living without a woman
imagine being this cucked

Attached: Wew.jpg (96x91, 6K)

The only one being tricked is you, tradcuck.

Attached: 1520125366969.jpg (599x1209, 105K)

>It's okay to generalize niggers because most of them do act like savages
>It's okay to generalize kikes because most of them are greedy, untrustworthy and always try to subvert whatever country they're allowed in
>It's not okay to generalize women despite most of them being hypergamous sluts

Attached: 1520131937859.png (756x695, 207K)

Symptom of a far greater problem. That is all, just the opposite end of the behavioral sink. See the Mouse Utopia Experiment if you want more information.

Tl;DR for those who want a summation, the quality of offspring in later generations of the experiment were lower due to excess procreation with no impediment (Nests weren't tended to properly) and the males reclused themselves and became anti-social. "The Beautiful Ones" they were called.

>Is it a jewish psyop or a grand cause?
None, it's simply a phenomenon that has happened all over the world in many different times, when bitches gain a hand in how the law is made. A normal response to feminized law.

I'm sure there are some who think the Jews were responsible every single time it's happened. It can't possibly be the unintended consequence of women gaining too much power.

Attached: MGTOW is a problem for (((them))).jpg (1216x1144, 344K)

Jews create feminism then shame men for not getting cucked by their creation.

MGTOW is a natural reaction for sane men

Attached: Womens Culture.jpg (500x584, 94K)

Attached: INB4.jpg (1204x1511, 282K)

Attached: MGTOW Chad.jpg (2047x1208, 301K)

Attached: bitches.jpg (587x636, 68K)

It is the only way to save the white race contrary to what the nazi larpers here will tell you.

Attached: mgtow 12.jpg (1212x622, 164K)

>89th Russian troll thread in the last 5minutes
Fuck pol

>inb4 that faggot posts those cringeworthy social darwinist bullshit infographs

Wow when did Pakistan get so smart? I always think of Le Bearded Screaming Dude whenever your country comes up.

Hey look. My university did something for once and studied the dorito powdered roasties with the shitty bleached hair here kek

Attached: 1460607249222.jpg (268x284, 8K)

Attached: U N C U C K A B L E.jpg (1471x1033, 526K)

Tell me about the jewish influence in the Arab empire, their sworn enemies. No kike ever made it even near the city.
It's a bitter red pill, but it's simply women nature to fuck things up.

Attached: IMG_20180315_160233.png (1018x1413, 918K)

Its just permavirgin spergs justifying themselves, I've always figured.

>Is it a jewish psyop
Don't ever ask that question here

MGTOW is kike propaganda

How?
The white race just dies out

>It's okay to generalize niggers because most of them do act like savages
It isn't. It's brainlet tier.
>It's okay to generalize kikes because most of them are greedy, untrustworthy and always try to subvert whatever country they're allowed in
>It's not okay to generalize women despite most of them being hypergamous sluts

The funniest thing about this strawman, aside from the fact that it's a female argument that soyboys have adopted, is that the left uses that argument against the far right as a whole. But when they do, tradcucks get all upset and call it out for the strawman that it is, right before turning the same strawman around on MGTOW.

It doesn't work against us either.

Attached: 1520900911313.png (634x424, 128K)

This is a shitty theory. Always has been.

“Hey let’s turn the UK and France into ICBM capable Arab countries”.

Do you even hear yourself think?

that's probably an accurate stereotype to hold. I'm an aberration.

nigger kike moortuguese woman detected

By surrogacy and later on trough artificial mean of reproduction.
Dont let yourself fooled by women now, since they have willingly went along with the jews to gain power and ownership over us and now that they see that the society they have fought to make is no longer safe will try to rally the last remains of nationalism in a country to ensure their safety but little do they know that by doing this they will inevitable bring the same fall as it happen to Rome.

>fake tweet
for what purpose?

Fake or not, this is what the left and normies at large say on a regular basis about the far right. It's a terrible unpersuasive argument then, and it's a terrible unpersuasive argument now.

You think that potato nose kike doesn't agree with that, even if he didn't tweet it?

1) MGTOW isnt only for white people - its for any man who can get divorce raped. Since this only happens in western countries, your problem is with laws, government and the state in western countries rather than MGTOWs.

2) MGTOWs don't have a state to cuck you. The state is (((their))) doing and MGTOWs want to avoid that state, therefore MGTOW is not kikery - it opposes kikery.

That image always gets me.

The reason MGTOW is such a threat is because it is men threatening to go their own way generally. Not only with regard to women, but in all aspects of society. Its the same ideology as libertarians which seeks to reduce government size and influence, become financially independent and beholden only to the common law.

If men largely start MGTOWing, government will become less relavant - and thats a threat that is not welcome. Hence the anti MGTOW shilling.

I see others as bluepilled betas blundering dick first into shit situations with women because they have no self control and I pity them

Attached: 1513910963080.jpg (800x965, 189K)

It's individualist which is why Sup Forums hates it. Anything that makes men less useful to MUH ETHNOSTATE is automatically a Jew plot.
Yeah men are pissed off about women, no shit our existence revolves around keeping them safe and breeding with them. But the powers that be have made that risky and unfulfilling. So men who don't want their souls destroyed simply take care of themselves, society be damned. It's simple. Don't like it? Don't do it. MGTOW means less competition for women and Chads will prosper even more than they already are, everybody wins. And hey, in your travels if you meet the perfect woman, go for it. It's not a fucking death pact.
Just take care of yourself first and foremost, you're a human being not a sacrifice.

Attached: 1263430071440.jpg (172x305, 87K)

pic related

Attached: 1493428627535.png (600x822, 321K)

>You just have to be alpha enough, and you won't have to worr...

Attached: trump.jpg (623x627, 108K)

It's part of the Jewish trick. Tell white women they don't need men and they only oppress them, tell white men women are whores that ruin your life.
Classic divide and conquer.

Here's a rule of thumb to tell wether you're dealing with a jewish trick or not:
Is it advancing the destruction of the traditional family, the backbone of every society? If the answer is yes, you're dealing with a jewish trick

but then you are losing at the game of life and not fulfilling your biological role as a male

Brilliant.

This should lead some ironic “Trad Marriage” threads.

The jews only made feminism but white women willingly took it and acted upon it, even now they continue on the same path against white men even though they saw what their action did to our society.Just you wait and see how desperate they will become in a couple of years to rally the few men they can to fight and die for them so they cant face the hell they have took part in creating and I hope all the fools that will join will die.

As #metoo showed, Jews have little control over the monster they created, even they weren't prepared for the treacherous zeal of woman
In fact the entire progressive stack keeps making motions to implode on itself

This guy seems the have done it. Albeit it requires some dough.

Attached: DCC4A257-8C43-49A1-9CA8-C0D90F7DD43E.jpg (750x1031, 436K)

Thinking the sole purpose of life is to procreate is some base level animalistic tier thinking.

It was funny watching actresses - glorified whores - call out the kikes in Hollywood and ruining their reputation and careers.

Burger white women will not give up on feminist till everything will burn, even then they will resist us, so from my point of view good riddance to them and whoever will defend them.

Jewish psyop.

Yassss goyim, do not marry, do not procreate, DO NOT COMPETE.

>high t men are less likely to get married
I've noticed women pick betas.
Alpha Chad is a lie, women are down right afraid of masculine men that stand up for themselves.
Modern women just don't want to put in the work of chaining down an independent man and would rather snipe perma cucked betas to control easier.
Modern society is dysgenic.

Attached: 1520898358491.jpg (452x310, 36K)

women compete.

Men work together.

Sour Grapes: The Movement

Attached: the-fox-and-the-grapes[1].png (1164x962, 226K)

>losing the game

hahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
*deep inhale* H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H A H!!!!!

Do your sperm complete their biological role when you masturbate onto the floor of your apartment?

If I wanted to "win the game of life" by your fucking standards I would have spend two years filling up that vietnamese orphanage and not just one. Children are a waste of time for everyone involved, and the future is a scare myth it never bloody arrives.

Attached: 1520961144794.jpg (1000x847, 199K)

But those are oranges

no - its mostly older men who got divorce raped. Its men who HAVE experienced women, obviously. Virgins who havent experienced women would be the ones to worship the ground women walk on

That should be considered a fallacy at this point.
I don't hate women, I hate the legal system that has expedited the destruction of men and families at the hands of hormonal women.
Femenism really is a mind virus that need to be destroyed.

Attached: 1517479396681.jpg (700x845, 460K)

you don't see what goes on internally

trump jr probably fucks prostitutes and snorts coke on a regular basis. and as for the appearance of his 'wife'...if you can't tell that she's a whore then you're shit out of luck

It’s nuts that Nazis are using the same Code Purple shaming tactic against MGTOWs, that Feminists were using against MRAs a decade ago.

We live in an absurd timeline.

Strange how eastern that Christian design looks. Here's a Buddhist design from Thailand for comparison.

Attached: luang-pi-pant-sak-yant-tattoo.jpg (900x1200, 194K)

Women have to be controlled and in this decaying world created by the jew it is impossible to have total control over a woman for marital purposes. They have embraced feminism and other SJW ideals thus rendering them obsolete. I have given up trying to find the right one, ever since I took the black pill I began to realize this is an uphill battle not worth fighting for. You can call me incel, kike etc but you know I speak the truth.

>hurrr ur all virgins who never touch woman

Its amazing you fags still think this obvious shaming tactic still works on us after all this overuse from both roastie and tradcuck

No. Humans are all prone to both love and betrayal and we never know which it is til it's too late. This is the human condition. Men have always fought over and stolen eachothers wives and women have always undermined eachother and goaded their men to fight over them. We're imperfect beings that complete eachother for good or ill.

Incels "empowering" themselves into believing that they're now voluntarily celebate. They're not.

I should also state that any man who does this is not a problem, it's a problem when you broadcast it to everyone like they give a shit. Like being straight edge or a vegetarian or whatever annoying concept that can substitute having a personality is currently in vogue.

>We're imperfect beings that complete eachother for good or ill.
right - these are lesser traits. men compete, but they are lesser men. these men have womanly traits.

Better men work together and produce greater things

see:

It is for whoever is ready for it
there are dumb people that fail in 3 marriages before becoming MGTOW

Ok to be this stupid that you don't even know the words you use.

Cuckold
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
1. (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

Can't be a cuck when bitches never get into your life.

YEP, THAT MEANS ONLY YOU (and those like you) CAN BE A KEK.

ROTFLMAO

Attached: 1313526407863.jpg (200x200, 73K)

>Modern women just don't want to put in the work of chaining down an independent man and would rather snipe perma cucked betas to control easier.
this is what a lot of 4pleb fags don't get. women love to fuck alphas but as far as marriage goes they want a beta. personally realizing this I understood why I can flirt with women and take them home for the night but they laugh at me if I want them for a real relationship.

the people on the internet bitching about women mostly are betas that would be preferred for marriage if they could just take a damn shower and hold a decent job, also maybe talk to women instead of fags on Sup Forums

MGTOW is composed of frustrated crybabies who just want women's attention.

>it's a problem when you broadcast it to everyone like they give a shit

Some men have to be made aware of their options so strong is our conditioning to serve society. Triggering henpecked guys who use roastie arguments to justify their own choices is just a happy side effect.

Dumb as fuck. We're not being "told" that women are whores, as if there is some invisible man whispering into our ears. We've come to the conclusion that they are more often than not whores based on data and experience.

Attached: 1494664370364.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

>Marriage

Keep pushing for more weddings, Rabbi. How's your divorce law firm doing these days?

The jews have turned white men and women against each other. Ask what the outcome is. It's less white babies being made.

just more diversionary tactics
(((who))) benefits from all the race baiting, men vs women, etc etc, i wonder?

>needing woman
"normal" women don't worth the risk and effort not even for casual sex

This just seems like one of those things most men will only learn the hard way. Courts will always favour women as long as liberals are allowed to be alive. Beyond that the best you can do to protect yourself is to sign a pre-nup if you think she's only after your money.

They didn't do anything to men, friend. All they did was tell biocunts that they deserve a (((career)))

>the people on the internet bitching about women mostly are the ones who get the worst deal out of them (bottom 90% of men)
wow, just wow. humongous if factually accurate.

>it's a problem when you broadcast it to everyone like they give a shit.
You're literally just angry that men are being presented with other options (that you don't want them to have).
You are either a roastie or a white knight.

>this is what a lot of 4pleb fags don't get. women love to fuck alphas but as far as marriage goes they want a beta.
Alphafux/Betabux has been talked about on here and other parts of the internet for years newfag. If you ever took the time to learn more red pills you'd discover more to it like Alpha-widows and dead bedrooms. The Betabux strategy does not make sense in this day and age.

I agree with the movement, modern marriage is a scam built to defraud men from their wealth (however meager it may be) and things are only getting worse with modern feminism. Fact is, there simply aren't enough respectable, marriage-worthy, women for every man.

> The Betabux strategy does not make sense in this day and age.

I beg to differ.

Attached: D0485B3C-0552-4FBD-80EF-EDEF818BB6E8.png (576x541, 208K)

How does going their own way get womens attention?

It makes no sense.

It would be more accurate to say white women decided to betray white men when it became advantageous to. You can say that jews gave them the opportunity, but they decided to use it.

pol is infested with 1 post reply spam bots shilling (((the agenda)))

Sure it benefits the women, but that's not what we're talking about in this thread. We're being told that men need to man up and marry these women with modern divorce laws and biased family courts in place, and how the Betabux strategy is good for men. It is not. If we had the old rules, and children were the property of the husband, and divorces were harder to get, and you had to prove one of the spouses was at fault, then betabux might work. But that's not the world we live in today.

Tradcuck counterpoint to this is that women have no agency, therefore it's white men's fault for not leading them properly (meanwhile, women are in charge of everything in our societies). What the tradcucks fail to understand is that it is their mindset of treating women as children (with all the rights and privileges of adults) that has led us to this situation.

The only way out is to start holding white women accountable for the shitty things they do. They have "equality" and that cat aint going back in the bag. Only option is to give them actual equality.

I like the replacement strategy better tbph

>Sure it benefits the women, but that's not what we're talking about
Sorry, friendo. His brain is too cucked for that to make any type of sense to him. The concept has no place in his view of the universe.

I can see where both sides are coming from but the problem largely stems from the fact that 3-4/10s women think they are 10/10 just because they've got a few beta orbiters. It's silly.

>pre-nup
The only thing worse than no protection is the shield that is designed to fail beneath a lethal blow
All men must understand that modern marriage is not stability, only the illusion of which that is entirely contingent on the whim of their wife
All men must understand that everything they've been taught about women and marriage is a fantasy designed to lure them into sacrificing themselves for others

Attached: 140527-supermario-sb-shooting-tease_ixa6b8.jpg (2560x1707, 541K)

That's hypergamy on the modern sexual market at work.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vqRbScCIPU&t=337s

Attached: hypergamy1.jpg (1000x600, 53K)

I hate mgtow because you have to sit through three minutes of creator comments on jewtube before they play the video of some dumb thot getting btfo. Like, the less this nigger stops talking the more I'm likely to get distracted and married.

The solution is to stop being beta orbiters.