New footage from the disaster at Florida International University in Miami

New footage from the disaster at Florida International University in Miami.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aCXwC6Bs9zk

>youtube.com/watch?v=K31kVU0Nb2A

RIP

Attached: fiubridge.png (340x597, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/calebcastillo54/status/974376086904635393
bitchute.com/video/pNXgNWX3cbsX/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm getting word that some FIU students were among the casualties.

>spanish

Attached: american 13.png (518x500, 133K)

Videos show the scale a lot better - there's a lot of vehicles that are completely crushed and can't be seen in the aerial photos.

twitter.com/calebcastillo54/status/974376086904635393

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 21.31.02.png (542x544, 222K)

This lawsuit is going to be HUGE.

>spanish
Fuck

I legit wouldn't have a clue if this was America or Mexico if I hadn't already read the news.

>Gigante amigo

Is this in the US?
Didn't hear a single word of ENGLISH

Message from friend

"I head there was an Alpha Xi Delta and a Sigma Phi Epsilon involved"

So students were among the dead...

Miami. Lots of Cubans.

ITs Florida filled with Cubans

>tfw this happened down the street from where I work

Nothing good ever happens in this city. Don't ever come to Miami.

Attached: ac6.png (281x300, 103K)

The bridge was a (((Rosenberg))) production that didn't have proper support system.

But I'm sure it's all just a (((pure coincidence))).

isn't that sorta what you want?

Look at this fucking concrete. This is not structural grade concrete. For fucks sake even SPAN CRETE doesn't do this under failure. This shit just crumbled. Who the fuck okay'd this expiramental concrete.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-15_16:48:28.png (1024x768, 452K)

Financial aid leeches probably
That’s divine justice there

are there any casualties?

They're gonna blame this on Trump somehow.

>that YT thumbnail
OYYYY VEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

Attached: Florida Merchant.png (558x419, 344K)

Florida may as well be an island at this point.

This entire fucking thing is an embarrassment.

So this...is the power....of Trumps infrastructure.....wow....

Attached: THINK.gif (320x320, 245K)

>feel horrible about this when I hear about it
>watch video
>no one speaks English

Oh, it's nothing.

Attached: 1445745740815.jpg (1543x2500, 355K)

a few people confirmed dead, a lot injured

WE MUST BAN BRIDGES

Attached: 1516531708523.jpg (552x626, 36K)

Rumors from Miami FIU Engineer Students:

"The contractors were conducting stress tests and didn't properly support the middle section of the bridge to overcome the stress that the cables would be holding."

(((Rosenberg)))

Every. Single. Time

Someone fucked up

>Who the fuck okay'd this expiramental concrete

Attached: 1478950717789.jpg (595x363, 64K)

The accent is porto rican. This probably happened in Costa Rica.

I heard spanish

They used soy suspension

Attached: F4641DFA-8B3A-4EE3-BD0A-FC2C4F6A2FB1.jpg (400x640, 73K)

russian bots did this shit

And man of steel were nowhere to be seen, last reported to have been busy fucking a daily planet reporter in her apartment.

damn in vid 2/2
"mom the bridge fell on us, im outside the car but ?alexa? is not moving"
rip

I'll admit to not knowing shit about concrete, but shouldn't there be some rebar in that.

THE UNITED STATES OF THE 3RD WORLD

No one can survive a crush like that, last I heard two people or something were kileed

They were definitely up to something with the crane.

Attached: DYWa1KPV4AAf7jN.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 274K)

its miami

"Hi I'm new on campus, can you tell me where the rec center is?"

Attached: gym.jpg (579x973, 99K)

F

sounds like it was student project.

man I feel bad for that guy. he's probably just witnessed a friend get crushed..

Yes there should. I'm waiting for better pictures but this seem weird to me too.

>open video
>aiii caramba la puente de la creaturas

>literally no one speaking english
and suddenly nothing of value was lost

sounds like a third world country

Not completely, but they might have been involved

looks like a Jew

You’re in the rekt center user

hey man we reinforce our bridges

Attached: feel_my_wrath.jpg (360x235, 29K)

Doesn't look too bothered desu

You realize that majority of Cubans in Miami are of Spanish descent. Meaning WHITE.

listen to his voice

>The university’s engineering school has an “accelerated bridge” program that develops techniques to speed up bridge construction. The program consulted with builders, designers and engineers early in the process, but was not closely involved in the pedestrian bridge program, a spokeswoman said last week.

All is going according to plan

>doing a stress test while there's fucking people parked right undeath the thing
>doing any construction with people right undeath the thing
this is a new level of retarded I never thought possible. No wonder Mexico is such a fucking shithole and all the other beaner countries

>all that people speaking Spanish
I don't even know how Trump won Florida

right, thats typical florida

FIU grad of summer 2017 reporting in, scary shit.
Any other pantherbros here?

Why not? Look who he elected to be head of DOT?

Attached: chao mein.jpg (750x500, 42K)

in the miami area all the humans speak spanish. the animals speak haitian or whatever haitians speak.

bitchute.com/video/pNXgNWX3cbsX/

Attached: fiubridge.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

why is it always the white bridges that do mass killing ? Ban assault bridges now.

Did they import some Chinese workers for this shit?.... from top to bottom, this shit only used to happen in China.

This is what happens wtih fucking quota hiring, and fucking allowing unqualified people to graduate just because they're a minority... shit will break... today is a bridge, tomorrow it's all society.

Names should start coming out, the fucking engineers that approve this shitty design... city officials that allowed this shit.... none the less there are always a bunch of kikes... I'm sure there was some nepotism going on here... that's what kikes excel at!

Es el pueblo blanco de las Americas.

The spic almost got it. He fucking almost did good. He started in portrait and then tried to go landscape but didn't realize that it doesn't switch after you've already started recording. So close.

at least 10 dead from the construction company. construction company has had a bad fucking year, they just had to pay out $2m a few months ago after some dipshit at the company got the whole place infected with ransomware. offices were closed for like 2 weeks while they sorted that shit out, FBI even got involved. would be surprised if they survive this.

Reminds of the paper concrete articles in China

legal cubans hate illegal mexicans

>According to the university, the bridge is an “engineering feat” and was designed to withstand even the most severe hurricanes.
>It also said the bridge was supposed to have a durability of 100 years and was constructed entirely of self-cleaning concrete.
What kind of third world shithole full of mutts can't even build a simple fucking bridge.
Kek

half kit wanker

la luz extinguido...

who the FUCK allows heavy construction and stress testing to take place without a huge area cordoned off?
Holy shit i can't wait to see what laws were broken to allow this disaster to occur

how many white people died?

>self-cleaning concrete?

Attached: 1506107351966.png (645x729, 50K)

Go back to your beaner land and speak that god awful shit. This is America, not Spain

Why am I not seeing an rebar?

Amazing how there is so much video of a bridge collapsing but no video of Nicholas Cruz shooting anyone in a school full of cameras, SWAT team members required to wear body cams and every teenager with a HD camera in their pockets.

crazy.

Attached: 1518752381757.jpg (640x640, 88K)

how long till they close down the school from lawsuits?

cubans are republicans

Why should i care about whats going on in mexico lul

Shit like that happens all the time

Whats the kill count damn must of sucked to be crushed like that

yes. just watch how it cleans out the blood

>inb4 the entire span was just concrete

Guess they should have just left the red thing there... huh?

This was all the beaners fault. They did this shit, and it's no wonder Mexico and all those bean bag lands are such fucking garbage because they're filled with beaners. Also I'm getting a lot of bridge captchas lol

fiu, fiu

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

University of Michigan created it. It's being STUDIED there, along self-heal concrete. Both created by a Chink professor.

t. Sourced from an NPR interview with him last week I heard on my way to the gym.

People accept that a bridge takes at least a month to build safely. This is artificial innovation, some soyboy had a light bulb turn on above his head and drafted this retarded idea.

So they were conducting a stress test on the bridge, and they didn't close the road?... hummm the engineers sound like a bunch of over confident asshole... they mistook their ERTW copper rings for Green Lantern rings...

>concrete that cleans itself Is more important than safety

Absolute STATE of US bridges

The Jews are going to pay for this...the illegal spic construction workers and everyone who hired them too...we’ll add their grinded bones to the concrete for the next bridge...

it happened in your country you moron

Whew, it's a good thing this happened in Mexico or Cuba or whatever those people were speaking, and not the US.

>this cuck listens to NPR

Attached: 1519783453291.jpg (396x382, 41K)

the bridge doesnt make sense to me, it looks like there are support beams in the middle of the bridge, but there is nothing supporting the beams, they are just on the lower section of the bridge