Opioid "Crisis"

What....how is this a crisis exactly? 11 people out of every 100k people die? Plus if these idiots abuse the drug why is it everyone else's problem if they die?

Attached: Overdose_Deaths_Involving_Opioids,_United_States,_2000-2015.jpg (735x463, 61K)

Says the burger

plus it's just a bunch of useless wh*te rural retards anyways

Those are the deaths, not the total number of addicts. The deaths are actually a good thing, because they cull addicts from the population.

More Americans died due to opioid overdoses in 2017 than were killed in the Vietnam war. Pretty serious stuff. Also the crisis is a local phenomenon, largely rustbelt based, so these white small town communities get absolutely devastated by this junk

>Plus if these idiots abuse the drug why is it everyone else's problem if they die?
because instead of being productive wage slaves, they kill themselves slowly.

Good we need less white people

Its per 100 thousand but those deaths are concentrated primarily in the Rust Belt. Those communities are getting decimated. And more importantly than the actual deaths, a community really suffers when it succumbs to addiction. Everyone who lives there probably has very little hope.

Shitty bait
t. Social darwinist virgin who will never procreate

Shitty bait

I don't understand....nobody is forcing them to take drugs. Little hope?

death raises the value of life. that's why death is BAD. lives are not supposed to matter.

More people are on them than before and they ruin families and stuff but they also die mildly.

It's not really a crisis. The answer to it is legalization.

>who will never procreate
Too late. Anyway, come spend some time here in Central Florida, outside of Disneyworld. I'll happily show you how great heroin addicts are.

>Why is this a crisis

So i will explain it for an idiot:
>Since 2000 the people who were killed by opiod didnt rise by a few percent it didnt double it didnt triple it is now 4 times as big as before
>Not counting the deaths the use of these substances rose by a huge margin
>These things arent used in ghettos but in the middle class

And who is to blame?
Republicans who suck the dick from the pharma industry .
Instead banning substances that are dangerous for various reasons they dont do it

americans are degenerates
everybody knows this
stop exporting your degeneracy to the rest of the world
america is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

If more died it would be less of a crisis
The crisis is dealing with the living users

>Great heroin addicts are

I dunno man I grew up around a ton of heroin and the addicts were pretty dumb. I find people who are now sober much better to be around.

americans just can't help it

Attached: 10182017-a7.jpg (1200x761, 62K)

>Republicans who suck the dick from the pharma industry .
Fritz, all American politicians are beholden to big pharma. Its a bipartisan thing.

Also you are to blame because you keep on exporting so much stuff together with China that you are destroying all other nation's their industries.

That's diluted by the entire population. The deaths are highly concentrated in poor white communities.

>graph ends at 2015
Doesn’t show opioid crisis

That's a diluted figure. I've been to towns of 1000-2000 people where over half a dozen people died in a few months.

They get addicted to medicine because the doctors in USA are brutes and will medicate you with the strongest drug for the smallest pain. Any doctor from any other country goes bald watching the malpractices of USA.

Attached: 1517138662380.jpg (1281x701, 133K)

it killed more people than guns and cars combined last year in the US