Google employee user is not who he says he is

Thread 1 Thread 2 Thread 3

tl;dr
>Google employee says a Google department uses Twitter bots to shift the narrative
>accusing us to be Russian bots as their standard tactic
>Google can predict with 86% accuracy what you will Google next
>1984 like surveillance

He is a Trump Administration member(to put us on the right track as their most powerful intelligence 'agency') who gives us the key to once and for all solve the Russian bots meme and also basically vindicating Trump in the Russia meme because the one thing that is worse than foreign interference is interference from the inside. The (((Media))) is then forced to report on this issue and put the nail into the DNC coffin while also pin them as fakenews.

Let's assume H.O.R.U.S. is real, I know we can find it.

Attached: donald-trump-jesus-christ.png (650x484, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah
youtu.be/UxL-hA5CLaU
ai-horus.sourceforge.net/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88G01332R000700750042-7.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GFrM9m9i00s
lifeboat.com/ex/bios.martin.j.dudziak
umkailash.sourceforge.net/i4e4techsummary.pdf
vimeo.com/123409941
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Googel user is Mossad shill blaming Google for what Israel does.

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1499301343463.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

>implying Google isn't controlled by the CIA aka. Mossad

Google is directly controlled by israel fuckface.

Attached: 1490613801562.jpg (1550x1161, 373K)

isn't that what he just said?

No. He said MUH CIA because the Jew can never take direct responsibility for anything. They still blame 9/11 on the CIA when literal ISRAELI Mossad agents did it.

he said CIA aka Mossad

Attached: 1512193536140.jpg (399x400, 47K)

You're a Jew as well

Assuming youre the same germanon from the other thread. Have a bump. Googled "h.o.r.u.s." on brave for android which brought up a media notification when i scrolled down through the first search results page. Never happened before. Tried similar searches, nothing. Tried chrome for android, nothing. Tried it a second time on brave and got the same result. Anyone know technical differences between the browsers which may cause this?

Some people want to misunderstand things or he is simply a shill.

Let's assume for a second this is real. Do you guys don't realize what possibilities coming from it? This could bring us the victory. I guess it is worth for us to at least look into it.

I always suspected something like this...back in '09-'10 I remember publicly posting some pro-dialogue things between Israel/Pakistan and a legion of (((white names))) almost instantly berated and tried to discredit my words.

Attached: hm.jpg (1296x1311, 908K)

I am not. I did not post in the last threads and the 3rd one got archived right before I wanted to post. It thanks anyways bro

Youre a fucking retard

Attached: 1518734973667.png (900x893, 659K)

Confirmed. Verified.

Attached: Arsenal-Training.jpg (1841x1227, 161K)

Attached: 1488728632776.jpg (750x744, 64K)

I am fine with that. Sieg Heil.

>H.O.R.U.S.
Nope.

Attached: 1209.jpg (1920x1080, 49K)

S.A.R.A.H. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah
Yeup.

youtu.be/UxL-hA5CLaU

Attached: StrengthHealthHappiness.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Probably H.O.R.U.S. is not the abbreviation we are searching for. Perhaps it is another Egyptian or other godly figure.

Anybody who know a little about ancient history knows about the importance of the goddess Isis. She is often symbolized as an eye.

You know
Google knows everything
the all seeing eye.

Honestly just Google shit in ebonics. Google thinks I'm black now and is giving me sites with discounts on Jordan shoes and cocoa butter products. I'm not even kidding.

horus was found in the last thread
ai-horus.sourceforge.net/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88G01332R000700750042-7.pdf

the author of the project has cia ties back to the 80s concerning AI

Attached: 1521127938058.jpg (1800x1264, 741K)

>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88G01332R000700750042-7.pdf
But he said the Info isnt Public yet
Maybe thats not the real thing

>implying (((eric schmidt))), (((sergey brin))), (((larry page))), jewgle, mossad, israel, cia arent all one in the same

Attached: 1520703658870.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

This, and everything he said sounded possible

youtube.com/watch?v=GFrM9m9i00s

>Google can predict with 86% accuracy what you will Google next
I'll bet they couldn't predict me googling "glow in the dark yarn." Beat that, Jewgle.

This is it.
lifeboat.com/ex/bios.martin.j.dudziak

Google niggers most likely picked up this code and continued it's development for their own purposes.
Reverse engineering now.

Attached: horuslogo1.gif (71x107, 6K)

>t.brainlet

Bumping the only non slide thread on Sup Forums

Attached: Capture.jpg (1834x893, 221K)

It doesn't matter.
umkailash.sourceforge.net/i4e4techsummary.pdf
The future is ours.

Google is Mossad you cunt

>>accusing us to be Russian bots as their standard tactic
No shit. Anyone who is not buying the agenda is the enemy of the state and today that means you will be labeled a "Russian bot". This is a standard tactic of the IC.

oh look another slide from LARPERS Larping about Larpers

Hi Jack.
We busted you faking the daily active user numbers.
We busted you selling CP.
We're gonna bust you for securities fraud.
Gather all your faggot shill buddies and bring em into this thread, we baout to post E V I D E N C E

this shit surely attracted a lot of shills. Can I have an infographic or a quick rundown?

I posted one in the op and also horus has been found

quick rundown
>google completely over-run by satanic forces (pedos)
>developing (very poorly i might add) a counter-ai system (horus) to train their satanic ai system
>satanic google ai bots being used to pump daily active user counts of established web properties
>silicon valley pedos about to be btfo for securities fraud

>umkailash.sourceforge.net/i4e4techsummary.pdf

G-g-guys... this is the nigga who actually invented google's tech.

C H E C K E D
That's exactly right.

Attached: checked.jpg (789x460, 78K)

Kek has spoken.

So Google is evil now, got it, not very surprising to everyone with an IQ >90. Evidence would be nice, also make some nice screencaps of the threads.

I've always asked myself why hasn't Sup Forums used it's autism to truly wreck Google.
I'm convinced Sup Forums could do it with the right motivation, I'm just amazed all the shit we know they do isn't enough of a push.

YOUR AND IDIOT

>retarded Sup Forumsacks fall for a LARPer again

vimeo.com/123409941

This thread is so magic even the shills get digits.
They shill to keep us disorganized because they know that the more we organize the closer DOTR gets. Chaos magic is roughly the practice of keeping yourself organized in the midst of chaos. Sup Forumsoons will never do this, they're too distracted with soylent, muh pc dialectic, and vidja to see how fucked they are.
RIGHT WING SOFTWARE SQUADS

bump

Attached: 1519971461908.jpg (205x246, 11K)

Q predicted this.

>umkailash.sourceforge.net/i4e4techsummary.pdf

Page 38:

There are several classes of cybots, distinguishable by complexity and range of learning
and information processing capabilities. The simplest is referred to as a daot. A daot is a
data agent that has precise and limited tasks for searching information spaces such as
large databases, network communication traffic, operating systems, and programs. A
daot class has a precise set of methods and functions with very limited freedom for
change other than through some of the systemic evolutionary capabilities that will be
discussed further below. One can conceive of the daot as a member of a species, and
within the cybotic phylogeny there are many families and species. An example of a daot
process could be an entity that is trained to search all accessible public and private news
groups and mail lists for information pertaining to predefined and specified factors
affecting production of commercial aircraft. The one or more daots assigned to such a
task would be preset to perform data searches and acquisitions according to one or more
preset algorithms and the assimilation of the data thus collected would also be driven by
an established algorithm. In this case the algorithms would employ fuzzy keyword and
phrase searches and natural language processing techniques for assimilating an
information space of possible relevant news items, and an appropriate filtering task
would be employed to reduce the contents of that space and to prepare it for the end user
(human or program).

> Cybots are not limited to being singular entities but can evolve into collectives - these are
known as cyclans, and may consist of a large even somewhat amorphous array of daots
that work synergistically together on a common group of tasks, such as performing a
variety of related search tasks for gathering information on the future price growth or
decline for oil and gas futures. These tasks could include searching for news items but
also processing historical price data on various commodities and consumption figures in
order to derive several possible trends, all with a trackable, accessible flow of primary
data sources.

That looks like exactly what the Google user was saying.
Except that the paper is from 2003 and reads like schizophrenia in places.
Most of it looks real though, screenshots and shit, looks like that nigga had the tech working.
15 years ago.
Fuck me.

Checked again.
We need to get Terry to look a this shit.

Attached: 5c18017a71aefbfcc6c022ed90fd6dfaab4cc11520c42941cb6f277c8849acbf.jpg (239x255, 20K)