The black question and the real mercy

Let's be honest with ourselves for a second:
>society they create if left alone is that of constant crime, genocide and starvation
>if given food they breed 6 times faster and the next generation continues to starve
>if wells are made for them they shit and pee in them and throw waste in and then they drink it and die
>if brought to civilization as slaves they have a negative impact on economy over the long run but are generally better nutritioned and happier
>if given freedom they kill each other and demand welfare
>if given welfare they start fucking all over giving each other aids and making fatherless homess, making the next generation gay and dying of aids even more
>they continue killing each other and others as well
>If a nog is in an envirenment he creates he suffers.
>If a nog is in an envirenment of others he suffers and causes others to suffer
>ancient cultures that are the sole victims of world hunger and overpopulation, it seems that they are born to create suffering

continued....

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course these are general data, some niggers are less predisposed to the behaviours I'm describing but the averege nigger is.

Now can I get a reasonable argument against genociding the bottom 80% of africans living on the continent of Africa and making european settlments there?

inb4 it's wrong
unbelievable-facts.com/2016/12/hisashi-ouchi.html
Here's a man who because of radiation had his genetic makeup dissolved and was burned beyond any sort of treatment. He was artificially kept alive fot 83 days against his will. He knew nothing but suffering awaits him. Keeping alive someone who has nothing but suffering and death ahead of him is the immoral thing. If niggers knew there is nothing awaiting them they'd be begging to be killed as well. But they can\t know it because they're tought otherwise and are around 75IQ.

Who are niggers if not people (yes, technically they are human) with spoiled DNA and nothing but pointless suffering and death awaiting them, at every generation.

Attached: article-2596266-1CCE772E00000578-514_634x354.jpg (634x354, 41K)

Imagine all the pain that can just disappear

Attached: somalifamine2011.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Imagine africa populated by anyone else.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Do I have to post nigger dicks and say "white subhuman" for someone to respond? God, this board is an intellectual wasteland.

Attached: 1520985207828.jpg (250x220, 6K)

Basically yes. Your OP takes more than 3 seconds to read and takes more than 2 neurons to understand.
Now post nigger dicks.

racis

>society they create if left alone
>if left alone

When in the last FOUR HUNDRED YEARS have they been left alone?

haiti after we helped them kick out french.
zimbabwe since couple of years

I agree. I found myself wondering the other day why we even bother with the majority of Africa.
So much negative energy radiating from them.
Purging them would benefit the state of the world.

Haiti has been recieving aid for that entire time!

only civilisations with NO WELFARE INTERFERENCE are successful. this is why tasmania is fucking jobless and why most of canada is sold off to foreigners.

This world is stupid. Nobody is allowed to speak truth.

>niggers
Why stop there?
Why not all shitskins?

Still reading. Don't hyperventilate just yet. So far, agreeing with everything you've said. It should be a no-brainer that they are a pest, unable to be civilized and unable to sustain themselves when left to their own devices. They should be left to fend for themselves and let natural selection work its magic. But they have invented """racism""" to silence the truth and common sense.

no

Attached: give_up.jpg (539x810, 143K)

These arguments apply to arabs to a lesser degree but they apply to jews to a much larger degree.
>try to destroy others
>others find out
>create your own hell on earth
>oy vey
>repeat

They've been left alone for years now

I guess there are no counter arguments then...

polak might be onto something

Maybe you shouldn't post disgusting nigger dicks so people might actually want to talk to you

what do you mean? I didn't post nigger dicks

Black societies in general start from a low point but if you pay attention you'll see that in Africa for example many of them want to progress and so will they.
Their worse enemy are the people who delude them by saying that all their poblems are because of Whites (although there is also some legitimate grievance they can have i think).
You should pay attention to history more, you think like the leftists who say that Blacks are just victims.
Rockwell wanted to ally with Black separatists.

They delude themselves like that and they won't stop because that is the only way to cope with being black.

Atleast Brazilian TV stars go to West Africa as prostitutes. There's that. That's good entertainment. They should record the sex.

HOnestly man. I suggest you read an Autobiography of Malcolm X. I think it'll help you understand that user has a very good point and that separatists need friends and allies. Even if temporarily.

Ok, if you say so. My argument mostly refers to pure blood africans though. African-americans are 10-20% white from what I know so they are a muddy territory. That's why I was talking about genociding the africans living in africa.

I say let them die

The transition from the huts to the moden world is very rough and the exterior world is tough, don't be fooled by (((charity organizations))) who pretend to help them.
Most African Blacks have a desire to progress and that's what matters I think

>Most African Blacks have a desire to progress and that's what matters I think
So would you say "leave them to progress on their own" or "let's actually really help them"?

Well let's just trade with them as with any other country, no need for nonsense

here's a good read, OP:
whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

>400yr = all of history
even if we assume that whites are currently the cause of all kaffer ills to this day can we at least compare kaffer lands of the time to Ancient Greece or Ceasar's Rome? How about Ancient China? How about when we first started exploring the jungle armed with muskets and found nothing but cannibalistic stone agers?

archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
Second good read. This is Africa before whites

It's obvious, Africa should have been and still should be colonized by proper humans and it has always been Euro clay as far as I'm concerned. The last thing that anyone should do is give them the material support to reproduce like the global community does today. What is there to discuss really?

What do you want other than a (you) and a you're right about everything user.

Your piece is well put together but it's not exactly a scientific revelation that niggers are worthless subhumans incapable of anything.

ty, checking it out now

honestly I wanted to hear some ethical counter-arguments originating from wisdom and history. (You)'s

And I wanted black people to show up and defend their right to exist since I know they lurk here

thanks guys