Uchiha Clan

What's their problem?

They were special snowflakes who weren't treated special enough.

Literally the jews of konoha.

More like niggers

their eyes made them go insane, idr why-lore wise and the 2nd knew about it so he screwed them over

Terminal autism arising from excessive inbreeding.

Except actually attractive

>What's their problem?
>their eyes made them go insane
They are basically berserkers who are useful for warfare, but really is a major liability in times of peace. I wouldn't want to live next door to a Uchiha.

And the canon reinforces that by having Sasuke being such a shit lord father. And his chosen partner having permanent anger issues and destroyed her own house. I feel sorry for Salad, but the entire famiy should be moved out to the outskirts of town to prevent them doing anymore damage.

This is actually canon. What the fuck is wrong with Kishimoto

not chuunibyou enough

yeah so the second excluded them from society.

also I haven't watched Boruto (except for a few clips) but isn't Karin the mother of Sasuke's girl?

O

No.
Sakura is the biological mother of Sarada.

MY

>also I haven't watched Boruto (except for a few clips) but isn't Karin the mother of Sasuke's girl?
It made more sense to be Karin, but for now the author INSISTS that Sakura is the mother.

Look, most people still don't believe it. I certainly don't. Nothing about Sasuke made it believable that he even cares about women. And I am not invested enough in Naruto to care that I am disagreeing with the author. One thing is for sure, Sakura being Salad's mother would be the only reason anyone even care about Sakura at all.

Oh fuck off with your edgy "duh sekend hokakke wuz rite lol!!!111!!!" bullshit. The Leaf, and the Second in particular, set out to fuck the Uchiha Day 1. Instead of recognizing that Madara was an outlier, a lone renegade who attacked the Leaf on his own, they segregated them to some dark corner of the Leaf village. The whole reason Madara had to get the Fox was because the Uchiha rejected his plans to destroy the Leaf, they were in no shape or form responsible for Madara attacking the Leaf. If the Second Hokage had been more rational and chosen not to segregate them, there would have been no feelings of resentment that led to the planning of a coup. In fact, the Uchiha were simply responding to the threat of imminent violence, I'd want my people to arm the fuck up if the Vice President was ever after our asses the way the Second was after theirs. The Uchiha did absolutely nothing wrong; if the Second had simply acknowleged that Madara acted independently, and not autistically forced segregation on them, they'd still be alive and Sasuke wouldn't be an edgelord.

Fuck off with your Second Hokage wankery

SPECIAL

EYES

not surprised, Kishimoto is well known for retconning details in order to improve (or worsen) the plot

would you recommend boruto though?

Except?

Literal mental illness.

They're the ping pong champions and got too smug about it.

kek

Nah. She's still single and looks even sluttier now. Sasuke is a fag and even Kishimoto admitted there's no good reason Sasuke ended up with Sakura. They never kissed and spent 2 minutes 30 seconds exactly sitting on a bench without saying anything.

I still remember when discussing Naruto was a bannable offence on Sup Forums. Those were better days.

How butt-hurt would fujos have been if Sasuke married Karin instead? Personally I think Sakura should've married Rock Lee, their spawn would be Hulk-tier by age 10

Fuck off Narutards

Its not cool to bitch about Naruto threads on Sup Forums anymore grandpa

when it comes to shipping, Naruto reminds me of Digimon Adventure/02.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, Narutard

>Lol

As expected of underaged Narutards

Nobody cares, reddit

Did you pick that up from your Sup Forums subreddit? Imagine being so useless you dedicate time and energy to bitching at people for discussing manga and anime on the manga and anime board. You fucking brainlet.

Lmao why are you so mad, bro?

>calling anyone underaged whilst you throw a tantrum because the mean Narutards are discussing that one franchise you don't like

Imagine allowing yourself to be conditioned by a board to pump out manufactured anger in response to stimuli. Sup Forums's got you nicely trained, boy. Hope the weaboo dick lodged firmly in you skull tastes good at least

That looks like a pokeball.

Back to your trash subreddit, Narutard

dance puppet dance

Says the actual Narutard from reddit

Says the redditor trying to fit in

Alright buddy I'm cutting you off. No more (You)'s for (You)!

>Says the underaged Narutrard who will never fit in on Sup Forums because he's a bannable presence by default

Naruto must not be discussed here, it's the rules of our secret club.

And why is that?

Fuck off one piecefegit

>narutohaters still mad

surprised the copypasta hasn't made an appearance yet

Now I know you're just shitposting

people cant understan that naruto threas is no allowed on Sup Forums. Naruto threads are only memes and snothers type of shitpost. This place can be better without narutofags because they ruined all in this place.

Nah, lolicons and fujos ruin it far worse

are you drunk?

Narutards are shitposts by default

Imagine being so autistic you devote time and energy towards ensuring discussion of a certain anime and manga never happen

>As expected of underaged Narutards
Most people who like Naruto are not underage anymore, user. I hate to tell you this, but you are old now.

Itachi did nothing wrong

T. Sasgay

Itachi did everything wrong.
Itachi did everything wrong.
>Fucked up Sasuke with the whole mindraping him twice thing and actively encouraging him to go to the dark side, leading him straight to Orochimaru and then Tobi
>Never told anyone about "Madara" being back
>Didn't kill Orochimaru when he had the chance, or any other member of Akatsuki for that matter
>Never shared intel on where the Akatsuki hideouts are
>Never shared any intel on any Akatsuki members, nobody knew who they were or what their powers were
>Never told anyone about the Hidden Rain being under Akatsuki control
>Never told anyone about Akatsuki's goals
>Didn't do anything to sabotage Akatsuki's efforts
>Actually helped Akatsuki a lot by executing all of his missions flawlessly, including helping them capture WMDs

Did he have no way of telling Hiruzen or Danzo anything? Did he not care about what Akatsuki did? Sasuke claimed that he "protected the Leaf from tht shadows", but other than the Uchiha massacre he never actually did.
I guess Sasuke really is following in Itachi's footsteps. He's wandering around doing jack and shit yet gets praised for "protecting the Leaf from the shadows" anyway.

Leaving one alive.

Fuck off Narutards

>so he screwed them over
>by making them the police
Uchihaniggers need to leave.

>yeah so the second excluded them from society.
By giving them the chance to become the most respected clan in the village?

>Uchiha clan dindu nothin

1. Tobirama was an ultra hardliner, and he IMO was solely responsible for the bad results that happened. It was because of tobirama's ridiculous hate, and influence so close to Hashirama that Madara even felt at odds with Going with the plan.

Not to mention his presence being one of the factors not having the Uchiha clan be the dominant clan of the village in the first place.

Like, if tobirama had died earlier, in a non-uchiha related way, chances are all would have been right with the world.

No, Ootosuki revival. None of it. No Uchiha massacre, no civil war, no out of control bijuu, No akatsuki.
He is the reason the conflict exists.

They were literally genetically programmed to go psychotic because "muh love".
The only possible course of action for long-term peace was to kill them all, Danzo did nothing wrong aside from being an overreaching idiot at the Kage summit, not only failing to be sneaky but also putting Konoha's seat at the table in jeaporady. But it didn't matter because what do you know, Sasuke showed up and fucked the whole meeting up.
Uchiha lives don't matter.

They have to catch all the Pokem-- I mean Sharingans.

>Not to mention his presence being one of the factors not having the Uchiha clan be the dominant clan of the village in the first place.
Yeah, because it is not as if they are known to be one of the 4 noble clans of konoha or as if they are the fucking police force of the village.
All those poor Uchihas who are being opressed by the thousand senjus that are running around in the village.
Why must Uchiha fucking shit apologist always lie like this?
Also don't pretend like Madara is saint, because even his fellow clansmen thought he was batshit insane and would rather have Hashirama running the village.

literally has saiyan syndrome

>s-stop discussing a series I don’t like!

Why does their symbol look like a fishing bobber?

It is is supposed to be fan, because they are a clan of fire uses and they fan flames, also Uchiwa means fan in nipponese.

>Why must Uchiha fucking shit apologist always lie like this?
Lies are all they have.

this
kishimoto is fucking retarded

Darkness

They're an edgy conspiratorial clan that in the era prior to the founding of Konohagakure acted in direct opposition to the clan that worked with the other clans/tribes to found the village in the first place. The only reason I assume they were even allowed to exist afterwards was due to their DeviantArt tier 1-800 contact lens special eye powers.

At least Lee loved her. Just gonna throw that out there. Then Hulk-Child could be in a team with Bort and Salad, creating an interesting, balanced team.

>At least Lee loved her
It was just a fucking superficial crush

>biological
This is what sasusaku cucks actually believe.

Karin seemed quite fishy about it. I am betting sakura was either:
-artificially inceminated
-given karins inceminated embryo
-or just given salad to raise

No, that's what people capable of reading believe.

>not finding this fishy
>why would karin even have that umbilical cord to begin with?

Yeah pfft totaly. Sasusaku cucks forever in denial.

delusion

>I can't accept what is outright stated in the manga by multiple different characters because I have such irrational hatred towards one character that I don't want her to be the one who gave birth to Sauce's spawn

I think you are the one in denial

>never kissed
Yeah, tottally not fishy.

>muh muh narusak
Kishi left it for peoplw to take it as they will, but thirsty cucks like the narusaks will literally take anything.

>irrational hatred
Talk about makinng assumptions, if nothing else sasusaku makes sakura fucking miserable. She should have fucked naruto instead.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>Kishi left it for peoplw to take it as they will
No, he didn't. Sasuke, Sakura and Karin all say that Sakura is the mom, you huge sperg.

Why do you even care anymore? It's been 2 years.

No

It's the best for her. Imagine living with a full blown Uchiha.

Clearly there is something fishy. Look at karin’s expression.
Why would karin keep or have her own umbilical cord?
Never kissed...

But no..
>muh muj narusak get over it waaah. Seriously narusak is worse than twilight.

The Uchiha, being at the time probably the most powerful clan in the village, no doubt had sizeable political aspirations like every other powerful clan, by making them the police you're basically boxing them in a political dead end.

>best for her
Single mom
Never kissed
In debt
Doormat

Am I missing something else? Narusaku would have been the happiest route for her and possibly for naruto as well.

What the fuck is fishy? She denies everything and gives an explanation to every red herring that tricked the audience into thinking that she was the mom.

Just fucking let it go, nobody gives a shit about that forgotten joke character.

Boo fucking hoo. Any Uchiha that wanted to climb the ranks could still do it independently from his clan, the village was created to curb all the tribalism bullshit in the first place and get people to work together

CHOU CHOU BEST WIFE

When will uchiha fucking shit fags realize that their clan is garbage abd they weren't nearly treated as bad as they would l8ke to think?

Illiteracy and people who aren't on a native English speaker level are what ruin Sup Forums, not any particular subject.

Then let me try again. At least Lee had shown interest in her and didn't try to kill her.

Honestly it would be a fucking ugly child though.

She denies everything and gives a most retarded explanation that is fishy as fuck.
Why would karin keep her own umbilical cord? Why did she do the butthurt face when suigetsu asked her? Sakura has never been kissed.
>muh muh red herring