The storm is coming Sup Forums. Not that faggot Q-LARP storm. The real storm

The storm is coming Sup Forums. Not that faggot Q-LARP storm. The real storm.

>Russia declares war on Europe
>Trump allies with Russia, Iran, NK
>Europe gets invaded from the west and east
>Liberate European nations to be individual countries again with EU dissolved
>Retake Constantinople from Turkroaches

The greatest happening of our lifetimes is about to unfold. Time is running out before the inevitable confrontation with Trump/Mueller.

Attached: 1511342319442.jpg (1000x1000, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk
coub.com/view/14w3jr
gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z6flTC-gvTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."

Attached: 1510377306156.jpg (557x375, 46K)

What's this shit I hear?

Attached: IMG_6586.jpg (636x514, 99K)

God I wish this were true

Attached: 1504936618672.jpg (444x332, 14K)

MAKE EUROPE WHITE AGAIN!!!

Pol approved News and Happenings Network
Your number one newscast!!!

Today's Kike free show is about
>APPLE-CHINA MERGER
selling apple cucks data to Chinese Rice-Jews
>VR escapism and the coming CANCER
We only got a taste of the madness with Ugandan Cuckles just wait till Jewish Dreams of VR matrix realities becomes true VERY SOON!!
>PUTIN VS MAY
Spy talk and the propaganda outta UK as they March the world to World War 3
>UPLOADING your brain and memories to a computer
A silicon valley start up with the help of MIT are going to fuck the mouths of humanity forever onward!
(((Assisted suicide))) with 100% fatality rate , this company guarantees your mind will go to the BORG!!

brought to you by InfoBroker himself

youtu.be/HVy1CmW_zrk

Attached: 00000LOGO55.jpg (2426x1806, 1.88M)

>Russian fantasies
Kys troll

All russia needs is for the US not to intervene. Though they couldnt take the UK, they could take all of the rest of europe if US didnt help.

>tfw your faggot PM assfucks your military to the point where he couldn't pick a side if he wanted

Attached: O.J.Simpson.jpg (640x484, 55K)

>Though they couldnt take the UK
Allah already did, user
UK will be a Russian vassal in ten years willingly

Attached: crying.jpg (640x640, 40K)

I'd unironically confess all my sins to a priest and start praying daily if that were to happen

>implying all European/African nations wouldn't immediately become caliphates while the Pacific Alliance looks on

If we go to war against UK I will volunteer. Would love to massacre their fucking police who look the other way when children are raped because they don’t want to seem “racist.”

The enlightenment era was a mistake.

You still have plenty of army bases even few with nukes all over europe.

Why would you invade countries you are occupying already?

Our prime minster has a time machine?

Our PM has hundreds of billions in loans that didn't pay for a single fuckin bullet

And the race traitor refugees welcome whores.

I can already see the headlines:

Bobert Mueller Shoves a Bubpoena Inside Brump's Anus. Bresident Brump Files Brape Charges.

then clean up Africa as bonus round

Attached: A219FB55-ACB5-423B-A6A1-96B31D60E113.jpg (470x639, 103K)

If you literally think Russia could defeat all of Europe together by itself you're fucking deluding yourself lmao.

Are we gonna kill that old cunt?

Europe's military is cucked

we unironically train your special forces lad

Russian shills. Fuck off Boris.

I can't believe Sup Forums falls for this shit.
BE A PATRIOT. SUPPORT AMERICA AND HER ALLIES, NOT FUCKING RUSSIA.

>If you literally think Russia could defeat all of Europe together by itself you're fucking deluding yourself
Russia won't be able to take out all of Europe if the Europeans are willing to fight and die to preserve their way of life...

>12k tanks in reserve
>2.5k tanks active

>if the Europeans are willing to fight and die to preserve their way of life.
topkek m8e

Attached: 1510947866373.jpg (1268x1695, 212K)

>if the Europeans are willing to fight and die to preserve their way of life...
Yeah, about that

And this caused some kind of wormhole that inflicted more then half a century of decline upon our military?

>And this caused some kind of
weak military which is sinking further into obscurity while geo-levels of safety are dropping

>Russia declares war on Europe
>Europe gets invaded from the west and east
>France and England bracket Russia with nukes
>Russia retaliates

>we all die

go outside

Attached: whattdidthey.png (327x623, 157K)

>real storm coming
>>Trump allies with Russia, Iran, NK
>turkmenistan and ghana allies with Latvia
>turkmenistan-Ghana-Latvia alliance btfo of usa with potatoe-sheepmilk-sand mixed molotovs

>Europeans are willing to fight and die to preserve their way of life...
coub.com/view/14w3jr

Attached: 15187166568760.jpg (712x712, 48K)

remember everyone, post redpills in shill threads.

Attached: jeff_epstein_trump_pedophile.jpg (700x665, 95K)

Attached: 1521153073135.png (899x758, 613K)

Attached: 1521152539804.jpg (800x800, 229K)

Attached: 1521152232552.png (500x508, 163K)

Uuuuh, the time when the people slaughter all the politicians, the femscum, the leftists, communists, tumblrscum, the leftist university jewfessors, the niggers ....

Woah !!

>im gonna fight to preserve my current way of life

LOOKATHISDUDE

Attached: 1494188645527s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

so that's basically all you've got?

one quote?

and how many times did slick willie go on the pedo express, again?

>if the Europeans are willing to fight and die to preserve their way of life..

Attached: QuarrelsomeUnfortunateImago-max-1mb.gif (240x120, 229K)

This is what will happen according to the bible.
>Britain and EU alliance
>Russia joins the alliance that means Putin will die and be replaced witth a puppet
>China will finance the united Europe super empire
>America is fucked
>some new country emerges that praises Jesus and wins

>gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epsteins-little-b-1681383992
>thedailybeast.com/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton
>foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

Bill, Donald Trump, Hillary, Duke of Wales, so many celebs are sadly pedos.

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x450, 104K)

goddamn that would be awesome.

i got dibs on at least 50 eastern european women

Attached: 1520564463912.jpg (800x450, 63K)

How did you deduce this?

test

Q predicted this.

I didn't just pull random countries out of my ass. Russia, NK, and Iran have shared interests in the Middle East and are cooperating.

Do it.

close, close, but still not correct. This is whats going to happen

>eu has no allies
> italy, spain, greece, v4 decides to stay neutral
>nato splits
>russia allies with china
>trump plays golf

>>trump plays golf
checked

>Russia won't be able to take out all of Europe if the Europeans are willing to fight and die to preserve their way of life...

Attached: anime_laughter_05.jpg (414x419, 41K)

And whats in it for jews? always ask whats in it for jews.

you're retarded

The Jews of Israel get slaughtered by US-RU-IR-NK axis + Syria, Qatar, all the ME states that hate Israel.

>Europeans killing each other will save Europe
What sort of absolute ass backwards logic is this?
What happened to "next time we'll fight it will be on the same side"?

You'll die and those you kill will likeliest have nothing to do with that police.
Do not take war or violence so lightly when all your obese ass has known of it came from call of duty

>Russia won't be able to take out all of Europe if the Europeans are willing to fight and die to preserve their way of life...

why has god forsaken us

Attached: 1493500387893.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

Omg r u serious user... I don't see us declaring France an enemy or England but ok

Oh shut the fuck up and build our wall already, burrito nigger.

>>Trump allies with Russia,
if only it could be true ;_;
youtube.com/watch?v=z6flTC-gvTo

>north korea
>being of any use whatsoever as an ally

a bunch of PTSD's illiterate 4 foot tall starvation victims with 60 year old rifles are not a valuable ally

>trump allies with iran, if only it could be true

hahaha wow stfu beaner

>amerimutts and mongoloids think they'd "liberate europe"

Attached: 1420493911444.jpg (550x535, 49K)

I am NOT fighting on any side with liberals, jews, sjws. Im not fighting for Isreal. I will just become a survivalist.

How do I defect to team murrica and when should I do it? Do I need to provide arab heads as tribute?

Actually...

Attached: FortressAmerica.jpg (1600x1067, 456K)

happening

Attached: it's over.png (295x171, 9K)

>Do I need to provide arab heads as tribute?
No but pls do

islam is liberating yurop from western culture as we speak, and they aren't even fighting.
how hard can it be?

No, Israel would be destroyed.

>witless list of an attorney who represented a rich pedophile
Wow, it's literally nothing.
Also you can't call the president as a witness faggot.

Hurr durr...

Attached: 178c7c27c6382fc5da91631d8b921ca986bd500ae74573da2d017806135a3732.png (789x445, 523K)

You're not western culture. You're of the cosmopolite and consumerist culture of the jews.
We have our problems, but we will eventually prevail, like always.
Hopefully, we will expel both islam and american's vapid consumerist "cultural" influence from our lives once and for all.

I really want to think that you retards actually believe this but there's no way in hell

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

Can't tell if shill or just one of those mindless drumpfoids. Pizzagate is real, both sides of pedophiles, Trump is a pedo just like all the other elite/globalists. But to you it's just red vs blue, kinda sad how sheepy you are.

>country with less money than several US states and with a geriatric as fuck military is going to declare WW3
Fuck you're dumb.
>durrrr nukes
UK, France, US and many others have them as well. Nukes are a deterrence. Putins military isn't game for war vs NATO. Putin will back off because of this fact.

Russia is just godlike at propaganda to terrify pussy boys on the internet.

And then the jews kill everyone in response

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Is this like risk? I want it

The beast has the body of leopard and 7 heads and 10 horns (Germany led EU), the lion’s mouth (UK) and the feet of a bear (Russia).
They are aided by the dragon (China) which gives them power.

The USA as it exists today will never be able to create an ethnostate ANYWHERE.

>Too controlled by Jews
>Too 56% to impart racial segregation anywhere else.

The USA invading Europe will make things more Jewish, not less. It's a bad scenario for whites.

>Russia is just godlike at propaganda
Teach me their ways. I want to learn.

Everything was totally fine up to the USA entering WWII.

Nope, because nothing he said made sense. Russia can't attack Israel seeing how it's full of Russian citizens, US will not be attacking Israel or fighting alongside Russia all of a sudden and especially not with Iran lmao. Syria is in no position of fighting a war for a very long time and nobody else here is a threat. Those who are a threat actually support us somewhat.

Your asses are being raped by sandniggers just as soon as Muttmerica collapses. Have fun being a eunuch.

Where can I sign up?

>Iran
>NK
u wot m8?

>Trump allies with Russia

How fucking delusional are you? He will never do that, he knows as soon as hed announce it some "lone gunman" would kill him.
Trump will get pushed by the deep state to follow their instructions.No objections.

You aren't collapsing anytime soon, sure as hell not before Iran is done, and meanwhile we have several other potential allies including some in the middle east itself who can assure that we do not descend into a war the moment you leave the area. But in reality, in any scenario where you would leave a power void, it'd be filled by another nation that wants easy access to the resources we have to offer to anyone who wants to rape the rest of the ME for some resources. Lastly apparently sandniggers are even worse warriors than jews, who would have thought

>Russia declares war on people they sell shit to
>Trump Joins the war against large trade partners on the side of a large trade partner and two of its enemies
>Europe gets conquered (well yeah, this supposed alliance has the two strongest world powers on its side)
>US and Russia don't keep territory they conquered and only invaded to dissolve EU
>Invade Turkey now too I guess
Why would this ever happen?

France alone could take on Russia, at least a defensive war - no problem.

Attached: big_1471905246_image.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I want to believe.

I can feel the happening coming in my bones. The happening of a lifetime.

But I'm less keen on the idea of getting invaded by a load of genetic inferiors.

Are we sure it can't just be the jewish cabal getting busted wide open, and clinton getting hanged?

I like that option more than being constricted to fight for the forces of evil in a world war (for the 3rd fucking time in a row as a nation, britbongs need to get a grip).

Attached: 0f1911823a3b95694b9d551b128cef3436933ec1a60e5f3613bf3da5d3943e36.jpg (576x416, 34K)

Exactly, more dem amateur theatrics, its all they have left.

>trading partners never go to war

Attached: yeah.png (470x462, 261K)

I. Want. To. Believe.

Attached: 1520136190746.jpg (3993x2387, 2.96M)