Shokugeki No Souma

Left or Right?

Left

Both.

Takumi

Alice. Fuck Erina and her daddy issues, she is utter garbage in a series full of best girls.

>Fuck Erina and her daddy issues, she is utter garbage in a series full of best girls.

This. Why even bother with Erina when Megumi is there to cook you delicious homely meals.

Fuck you and your terrible taste.

Episode 5 preview for anyone who cares.

>Fuck Erina
Please?

>Salty Mehgloomyfags are at it

your body wouldn't survive

Left is more cute but right is more fun

Because megumi is ugly 4/10 compared to gorgeous goddess Erina 11/10

Anime only here. Does Megumi still follow Soma around like a dog for the rest of the season? Honestly I'm tired of her.

Yes. She's quite literally a self-insert so people get a normal PoV and you can't do anything about it.

Yes.

Thankfully nope. But because of this, retarded shippers or fags are saying how the author made
her "irrelevant" or "forgot about her" just because she isn't around Soma's dick 24/7 when she is clearly relevant for most events that'll happen from this point forward despite not being near Soma as much.

She is pretty much the main heroine.

No, she's not. She's just there, all the time, doing nothing but reaction faces and thoughts.

Why do you lie on the internet?

Erina's the main herione/ female lead.

Even most of main heroines in shounen don't get shoved in as much as her.

Right is doggo's sloppy second, why would you want that?

She is Souma's best and closest friend. It makes sense that they are always together.

This, having Soma do some of what Megumi does would be out of place, like random info dumps.

Megumi is my anal waifu.

She's up against the third seat the upcoming chapter. Sure she got a free ticket to the main tournament, but that's something. Probably not going to be this season however.

>It makes sense that they are always together.
It really doesn't, she's just there for narration convenience because she's awfully plain and normal.

ITT anime only Erina-tards talking shit about Megumi because she's the closest to winning the Souma bowl

Aw man, it won't end at the pepper bun scene at this rate

The anime art is so fucking ugly

>Got lucky because Soma was with her in Shinomiya's class.
>Got lucky because she was in Block B, the weakest block.
>Got lucky she got partnered with Erina in Staigaire.
>Got lucky because Rindou passed her and Takumi in promotion exam
Sometimes I really hate her.

>she's just there for narration convenience because she's awfully plain and normal.
Too bad most people interpret her as the main female lead that'll end up with Soma since they developed a relationship since the beginning and has the most screen time but when Erina finally got the spot light they see the development as something the author just dropped and forgot about Megumi's entire existence and development despite her relevancy just to dedicate an arc "to make Erina likable".

Not him, but it does for different reasons. They don't feel like best friends, and it seems like most of the time she is just tagging along. She may be on the clingy side, but she isn't exactly being harmful. Slightly helpful sometimes, even.

Her greatest sin is just being boring.

>most people interpret her as the main female lead that'll end up with Soma
Delusional Megumifag

>speedreader

Alice for sure, but I'll take Erina as an extra unless I'm allowed to pick another Soma girl like Nikumi.

I just watched epsidode 1-4 and I realized we have more detail in her own thoughts and reactions about a situation than Souma. I get she is one of the main's but it doesn't change the fact that seeing her everywhere is becoming tiring.

The author either just likes Megumi too much to let anyone else to get the spotlight, or is so much of a Megoohater that wants to get as many readers annoyed by her same shit rinse and repeat as possible.

Souma is way out of Erina's league and even if she wanted to get with him, he'll be too consumed about his cooking. Souma and Megumi feels right. She's always been there by his side and she's the most loyal out of all the girls. Plus she probably gives great head and would let him put it in her ass.

Nah, she's a convenient character to have around story-wise. Helpful enough to step in and provide support unconditionally, but "normal" enough to not steal Souma's MC position.

I, for one, welcome our new Megumi-anal-shitposting overlords.

Right. No contest.

>her own thoughts and reactions
This part will never stop and may get even worse. Currently, she's reacting to Souma's reactions even in the middle of a battle against 3rd seat Momo.

Yeah of course, but that doesn't mean it doesn't make sense that she's always following him around.

Fuck off

>Anime only
>Erina-tards
Pick one

>ywn put your face to megumi's ass after a hard day of cooking in a hot kitchen, and inhale deeply
hold me

> Megumi
> main heroine
kek

A lot of the time she's there as a sounding board for Souma so he's not just talking to himself looking like a crazy person. Notice that when she wasn't around for the karaage arc, proto-Megumi slotted into that role instead.

Megumi belongs to Souma and she knows it, he's the first man to ever lay eyes on her bare country body.

In the manga we're still stuck with Megumi sadly, otherwise she'd probably progress less than the buttbros.

Left for sure.

>proto-Megumi
>she's even doing the signature megumi t-rex pose
holy fuck

Are we ever going to have a thread that people not discuss why X or Y girl is shit?

Not until a few weeks after the anime ends.

Manga threads were nice the past weeks, that would the next one since it's Megumi's turn so there would be Megumifags and Erinafags will come back with the sole purpose of shitposting.

Maybe YOURS

Sure, we can start by discussing why Eizan is best boy, and Takumi's signature four cheese blend should've lost.

The next few weeks are going to be garbage
>animefags complaining about erina-centric forced drama
>overall shitposting over megumi-vs-momo bout, and god knows what will happen in the event that megumi pulls the upset

Is it really daddy issues if your father actually abused you.
This isn't some 'my dad was too busy for me, I hate him' shit, this is 'my father literally slapped me every time I thought something tasted good but it's price was "affordable to common people".'

Eizan, go away.

That's why Mehgloomy is going to asspull her way to 3rd seat.

If she doesn't there will a shitposting fest too, there's no a win situation in either case.

There is literally no proof of this except for that one exaggerated panel where he grabs her hand and tells her to throw away the food. Stop being a pussy, that isn't abuse.

Don't forget she would already be expelled from the academy had she not been paired with Soma in Chapelle's class..

Conversely you could argue she wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place if she didn't pair with Souma. It was Souma's reputation that got those people to fuck with their dish.

Just saw Tsukuda's twitter and he said that Erina's match will come soon

Yeah, after 5 weeks of Megumi vs Momo, 9 weeks of Souma vs Saito and 4 more weeks of Isshiki vs Tsukasa.

My suspense of disbelief is already dwindling. Tsukuda needs to start consulting more chefs, or actually do more research on gourmet food. First it was ketchup, now a fucking 4 cheese pizza is haute cuisine?

I will not excuse ketchup but the whole point of the pizza was because it was supposed to complement no only the flavors of the first half but also Eizan's dish. That's the reason the judges went crazy.

>There is literally no proof except for the proof.
Besides you think Erina's grandfather would disown Azami for nothing?
And a true man would never abuse his daughter in any fashion. Are you a man user?

But I doubt someone who was continually getting fail grades would have managed to get an A grade on her own alone considering it was her last warning so she was under more pressure as well and the condition was to get an A grade to pass that assignment. Any other grade would have resulted in her failing.

>Azami voiced by Hayami

Is this magic

She only needed 1 more bad grade to be expelled; you can't say she would've gotten her shit together even if no one fucked with her dish and Souma weren't there.

>Erinafags will come back
Don't worry, I won't come back until her match starts

Here's a slightly larger version with better quality

right is a psychopath. so unless you want to end up in a psychiatric ward eating your own shit you would pick left

I just realized Megumi isn't on many posters. Is she not as popular or something?

Back then I was so annoyed when Megumi came along, I just wanted to see Rindou and Souma go together.

She was a lot in S1. S2 had mostly boys with once in a while a girl featured one.

It can't be helped, Tsukuda wanted two perspectives and distinct reactions to the new stuff encountered (Souma is the hotblooded rookie and Megumi is the timid normalfag).

Wouldn't have minded if Giganigga had come instead, but he's good in small doses and forcing him too much will make him another Megumi.

Let's just say Meat and Erina have more merchs than her. Even Hisako and Alice are more popular than Megoo.

Next episode will be riveting

Right

Left of course.

Why you were so annoyed about that? It was not even a date you dumb shipper.

>OT4.
>Erina's braid and thighs.
>Takumi's handsome face.
>muh friendship.

This is the best cover we ever had desu.

>tfw Erina will eventually be arranged married to some wimpy rich kid.

Just waiting for viz release for the clean version of this page and also for next week's color page.

Are you sure?

Senzaemon already took care of that.

J.C Staff please don't fuck this shit up

Grandpa ships it, the only thing you would have to worry about it's if suddenly Erina gets an actual good taste on boys.

This is probably where tomorrows episode will end at

who would be the spoobiest shokugeki on halloween?

I trust in J.C staff for this scene. They do the Soma/Erina scenes really well.

My fucking god, that face of Erina. Obviously I choose left.

It's because Megumi is the wife material in the entire series.

Just think of her as a camera for the audience.

For this season, this is pretty much her last apperance with Soma.