Tokyo Ghoul:re 147

Why did you let him go alone Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YBMMhRhWsvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who he talking to?

Because he is the Tokyo Ghoul

Everyone does this every thread, I don't know why either. It's like a mass autism show. No matter how hard everyone sperges, Ishida won't kill of Talker. No Talker, no Kaneki, and without Kaneki the story is basically dead at this point since she's the only reason he gives a fuck anymore. If you expect her to die every new chapter and get assblasted when she doesn't you set yourself up for disappointment. At the most Ishida will kill off the baby in some fucked up way or it'll get absorbed in her stomach, that's the worst that could happen.

You're talking to a handful of literal retards user, they stay up for hours waiting for spoilers just to shitpost when they finally come out

New best friend urie

> "Would you like advice from an expert?"
What the fuck do you mean Hide? The city is getting destroyed, only thing you can do put down Dragon and save Kaneki.

sad touka is sad

>Hide memeing while tokyo is getting raped
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO ISHIDA CHILL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't bring your Chibi shilling in the thread, it's not funny and the meme is dead.

>Superfags are the ones ruining the threads
Time to pack it up boys

She's so fucking hideous holy shit. How does Furuta manage to look better than her even though Ishida made CUNTouka look like his spic half?

The only thing they can do is hopelessly sperge about Talker being shit to make their experience better but it's futile. Also mods are nuking threads thankfully.

>other thread got 404'd by mods
Way to go guys. Way. To. Go. Thank you DBS shitters for ruining us

Can you fuck off already? We had more than enough of your autism last thread.

You're also a shitposter, fake Saicowfag. Sod off.

I'm not sure why, but I really have trouble giving a fuck about this chapter.

It amazes me too. She makes me want to fucking burn my eyes from looking at even a single panel of her, ugly bitch.

Can mods ban this guy already?

Maybe he has met another dragon?

shut the fuck up retard

youtu.be/YBMMhRhWsvM

The story is already dead and so is Kaneki, so Touka can die now

I am getting tired of your shit and I am an etofag

You guys are gonna love this.
Touka abandoned all the ghouls and even the children to save herself.

Nice argument. Now back to your kindergarten.

It's not off topic, it's relating to the series. Mods won't ban me for talking shit about CUNTouka, your shit waifu.

>Touka abandoned all the ghouls and even the children to save herself.
HAHAHAHAHAAHA

THE ABSOLUTE CITY! TOUKA IS A FUCKING DEGENERATE!

Mod ban this cunt!

Ok fine, she is shit. Can you stop sperging about it?

shitposting is against the rules newfag

Not that she left Hinami there to die

>Touka filling up an entire page
wew. Disgusting.

Wew, a new boogeyman has been constructed to keep the echochamber intact.

You're trying to start Sup Forums console wars- I mean flamewars which is against the rules.

>Ok fine, she is shit.
You get it, but I'm not sure these other Talkerfags understand. Until then, I can't stop.

If it's true I'll admit that actually makes her a lot more interesting. Specially after all the other scenes where her "growth" seems so forced.

Hinami's alive and she might have been sad-chan who was watching dragon destroy toyko

Saint Talker.

Read the end of the last thread, they revealed themselves

more like
etochamber

You can't be serious. She abandons the people she's supposed to help and that makes her interesting? Toukafags, I swear. She needs to be crucified.

see this

Why would she sacrifice her life and her child for some shitty kids and noname ghouls? How is this not a rational and logical decision? She's not like Kaneki who'd gladly throw away his life for every single shitter out there.

They forgive her from the afterlife

Can we stop talking about Talker and react to the rest of the spoilers in

>Why would she sacrifice her life and her child
It's called being a decent person, but for some reason SHITouka can't grasp that. She's always been a cunt, though, but it's sad that Ishida refuses to develop her character in the right direction.... Who am I kidding? Keep being shit, I laugh in the end.

>Talker showing up for more than one panel
Dropped.
It's amazing how much shit taste people can have to find this attractive.
The state of talkerfags. Embarrasing (LOL)

You do know that the fact that you can even identify it as DBS shitposting means you're one them, right?

This. Even Furutaposter realizes how shit CUNTouka is.

My Saint Talker can't be this perfect.

>abandoning children and her husband's people
What a fucking monster. Touka is even worse than Furuta.

>us

They literally identified it themselves, what are you talking about

>Furutafag hates Talker now too
Ew I love Talker now.

I can't believe Hinami is fucking dead!

Who needs character development when she can just be a useless love intereset, her fans seem to be pleased

Fuck Touka, literally worse than Sakura.

Wrong. Someone in that thread identified it and therefore outed themselves as a DBS poster.

Good thing spic posting isn't taking off in TG threads, on top of vancouver and furutaposting it'd be overkill.

Ugh, learn to read and please don't dump me with them. I'm saying she has been too fake for many chapters. Acting like she had grown up and was protecting everybody and making a home for Kaneki and the orphaned ghouls and being so "motherly" despite never outgrowing her tsundere tendencies. It's interesting that she ran away in fear after spewing so much shit. Like a facade just broke down.

OH MY GOD REACT TO THE SPOILERS FUCK OFF ABOUT TALKER WE DONT CARE

There a quite full of better examples than Sakura, why you exactly went with the Naruto one?

>I'm saying she has been too fake for many chapters
Too fake? So because she acts like a decent person that makes her "too fake"? It's called progression, but I guess Touka being reduced to her terrible ways is fine for you? Literally fuck off.

Because most TGfags don't read many manga, so they associate stuff like Naruto first.

Touka confirmed to be a terrible person.

Sakura was more useful than Touka

god, where is the other characters?? the more ppl talk about touka the more i start to hate her. wtf she is not the only character, shut up!

So you got the full chapter? Please post it.

>touka leaving behind kids
Can someone kill her already?

Either way, point is they're here

Is this all one guy vomiting into the thread?

>more than one person hating MY waifu?

If Vancouverfag can take over threads on his own, then anyone else can.

Ok, thanks for making it clear. It is one guy.

Toukafags have now hit the delusion stage.

Ishida would never kill her.

Why are you posting the same image as last thread?

But user, Talker is in the spoilers.

:^)

Unfortunately... It'd save the series, but alas. Touka is terrible for leaving behind kids.

Because he's still here? Look at the state of the thread.

Because Kaneki's kid is Boruto.

It's like Ishida GIVES us more reasons to hate Talker.

I miss Eto.

Even HE knows how fucking shit she is. But this is the final straw, leaving behind all these men who were loyal to her and her husband? and children? Bitch.

What, random post saying she left the kids? There was not many kids to leave to begin with.

Notice how the Vancouverfag always disappears when spoilers drop and at the same time the autistic Touka hate flows in? There you have it.

Is it first girl syndrome or are there people that actually find Touka interesting?

That definitely makes her less of a shit person. Touka needs to be mutilated.

How would Sup Forums react if Talker talked down Kanekizilla and got him to stop rampaging through a speech?

>164104906
>The vancouverfag
>fag

I wonder this myself. I haven't met one single person who has defended Talker who don't consider her their waifu or personal self insert.

>spic ball
>narutards

What other cancer are we missing? Where's the SNK posters? Come on out guys, I know you're here

When is best girl going to show up?

I’m already betting on this, sadly

Only reddit

Dubs confirms Kurona is best girl. BTFO Talker.

I like Touka.

I've had, but stopped since it's like discussing with monkeys.

Would she put the baby in danger like that?

These threads made me hate Touka desu.