Dragon Ball Super

Now THIS makes more sense, Goku being able to destroy Cucklifla in a tired weak base form makes sense in the power level scale.

Even Gotenks would be strong enough to deal with her

Other urls found in this thread:

db30th.com/news/2017103001.html
my.mixtape.moe/ngyzcc.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looked so tired he had trouble transforming to Super Saiyan 2. He's literally fighting on pity energy from Freiza.

Why was last thread deleted?

as opposed to what? I'm pretty sure Super shits on power levels anyway

Because the shitter who made it called it an edition, and generals are not allowed.

>he went Super Saiyan 3 by accident
Doubt he's that tired.

It helps because it destroys the headcanons that fools start to develop because they can't understand basic scaling.

He just went into SS3 to show off, and he just went back instantly because he doesn't wants to waste anymore energy

I think we all go a little Super Saiyan 3 by accident when we're busy pummeling young girls if you know what I'm saiyan.

>>>/reddit/

>losing to an afterimage technique

This shit was outdated back in Dragon Ball, how is she so shit? she even called it cheap tricks, is she taking notes from Mr Satan now?

Goku's retarded plan goes something like this:
>need to trigger UI shit
>here's 2 saiyans that gains power levels fast
>if I can make them gain faster, I'll gain more power level faster
>how do I even make them gain it faster, FUCKING POTARA FUSION

Goku's a fucking dick

It's especially ridiculous because everyone can do that move and everyone knows how to counter it. Even Goten and Trunks figured it out in that shitty movie that had Tarble in it.

>fighting to recover energy

explain

She's a brawler, doesn't know shit about martial arts

Writing credits. Best/worst DBS writer?

Atsuhiro Tomioko
>77: Start of Universe Survival Arc, Goku goes to Zeno to remind him of the tourney
>78: ToP rules get explained, Goku recruits Gohan/Majin Buu
>79: Majin Buu vs Basil
>80: Gohan vs Lavender
>81: Goku vs Bergamo
>85: Goku vs slim Buu, Kai meeting, GoD meeting
>92: 10 million Zeni is a lie, Cabba teaches Caulifla Super Saiyan
>97: Start of ToP, headstrong members leaving the cuck circle
>102: #17 vs Kakunsa
>110: Goku awakens Ultra Instinct
>111: Hit vs Jiren

Toshio Yoshikata
>82: Goku vs Toppo
>86: Goku vs #17
>87: Goku helping #17 stop the poachers
>88: Gohan vs Piccolo
>91: Universes recruiting. Hit tracking Frost, Ribrianne introduction, etc
>94: Goku reports on Frieza's recruitment, Golden Frieza transformation
>99: Krillin's ToP spotlight ep & elimination + #18
>104: Hit vs Dyspo
>107: Frost's ToP spotlight ep
>112: Cabba's ToP spotlight ep

Yoshifumi Fukushima
>83: Brainstorming on who to recruit for Universe 7, Bra's birth
>89: Tien recruitment, buff Roshi, cutie Yurin
>93: Berserker Kale, Frieza recruitment
>98: Goku/Vegeta vs Wolf triplets, U9 erasure
>103: Gohan vs Obuni, U10 erasure
>108: Gohan vs Frieza, Frost's elimination

Ryuu King
>84: Goku vs Krillin
>90: Goku vs Gohan
>95: Frieza against U9 scrubs, using GoD orb on Goku
>100: Berserker Kale
>105: Roshi's ToP spotlight episode

Hiroshi Yamaguchi
>96: GoD exhibition match, everyone arrives at the World of Void
>101: #17/#18/Kale/Caulifla/Goku vs U11
>106: Tien vs Sniper + his elimination
>109: Goku tries to defeat Jiren

What a fucking joke

I guess it's like how in real life when you do some exercise you feel like you have more energy later

DBS 4th volume ends with 'Son Gokū's Evolution' (chapter 24).

This.

He's just using them as a tool to get UI back to challenge Jiren once again. Are Cauliflags and Kalefags really okay with that?

So the next volume starts with 'Will it be Gokū!? Or Zamasu!?' and 'The decisive battle! - Farewell, Trunks!' (chapters 25 and 26, end of the arc) and probably ends with chapter 28 featuring all the gods from the 12 universes

Maybe they can't even sense power levels unless it's Jirens big dick Ki slapping them right in the face. I think her "killer moves" like generic named energy blast spam were useless too. At one stage he literally holds back ki blasts from both of them just by powering up.

It's like fapping until you move past your refractory period.

why wouldn't we be?

They clearly can't, remember how when Universe 11 arrived Caulifla said "Huh, Universe 7 saiyans are a joke if they are scared of those".

They are shit

Kale and Caulifla are such jobbers that it's the equivalent of a olympian going for a run with ur fat aunt Doris. Not nothing, sure, but maybe enough to stretch the legs

I want to grope Kale.

when goku's wakuwaku becomes the big wakuwaku his body recovers faster than it would at rest. its like filling up your super meter in a fighting game

He probably takes out Kefla with Solar flare and splitform

He might as well bring back his monkey fighting style that he made up to fight Chun and beat them with that

Let's for a moment put aside the characterfagging and honestly discuss where this arc can go.

A) el grande padre turn evil alone a la Zamasi
B) el grande padre turns evil and brings a few hombres along from amongst the angels a la Madara and some Uchiha
C) one or a few of the angels turn against grande padre like Aizen and his band of merry men
D) select band of GoDs and their angels rebel against everyone

I think it'll be GoDs and a few angels versus the other angels led by el grande padre desu. It's the only way to establish some actual power levels, and it means based Whis will fight his familia with his new compadres

I've been unironically wanting monkey ken to make a reappearance ever since mafuuba was first mentioned in the blapk arc

E) Paparoni takes control of 17&18 and rings out Gohan and Piccolo

E) Jiren turns evil
F) each universe was one part of a seal on some ancient horrible thing and after one or two more get erased the thing breaks loose
G) Zalama shows up and demands to know what the fuck these idiots think they are doing with his super dragon balls, which need to be fully charged and on standby at any given moment to prevent a very specific scenario
H) Zeno's dad shows up and scolds Zeno for being an irresponsible king

you're fucking stupid or in denial if you still care about the subplots of this tournament. It's firmly established nothing that doesn't involve jiren fighting goku or Vegeta doesn't matter. Please move on.

Gohan turns blanco. Unleashes all his pent up darkness from getting bullied in school and his parents ignoring him. Freezer uses the super dragonballs and becomes metal freezer. Cell comes back because he is the other half of Gohan's darkness.

of course we're fucking stupid. thats why we're still on Sup Forums

Jiren is disqualified because he's flying in his meditation. Toppo tries to convince Zen-o-sama, and end up disqualified too. The rabbit then kill himself.

Wow Mr speedwatcher slow down. Zeno was EXPLICITLY stated to be answerable to no one. If there was his father around we would have at least heard of it

el grande padres hermano future gohan blanco shows up

future gohan blanco vs present gohan blanco

a boy falls in love with a girl. unable to confess, he uses the super dragon balls to wish for a cellphone.

Will Freiza start killing people for fun now?
As long as he uses their own attacks against them it's in the rules right?

No One is his dad's name. No One, King of Nothing.

wow speak for yourself, I just have always come here and now can't leave. please go back to where you came from

I want this now.

can't go back. thedigimonhentaizone is no more

>Sup Forums now gladly discusses dragonball

Heaven, is it here?

a lot of bans got handed out.
but it'll probably still go to shit in about 3-4 hours like normal so enjoy it while it lasts

>24 seconds to transform

I want Goku to kill that asshole, and for it to surprise the hosts.

Then Vegeta to basically go like, "life or death, this tournament is for saiyans." The super dragon balls are going to eventually be used by Goku to bring everybody back to life. I have no idea why in the fuck you guys think anything going on right now has any consequence.

The cancer is still stuck in the other thread. Give it a few more minutes.

Isn't he already dead?

Better than talking about Madoka for three fucking hours simply because nobody's sure what they want to fuck.

>Even Gotenks would be strong
Don't think so.

Sad doggo

Who?

She learned pretty quickly.

What backstory would you give to Jiren to make him a bit more interesting as a character?

Freeza.

He was weak till El hermano used the super dragon balls to wish for him to be half as strong as him

Toshio> Atsuhiro> Hiroshi= Ryu> Yoshifumi

>db30th.com/news/2017103001.html
>孫悟空(SSGSS)
Reminder that Japan uses "SS" so ssjfags are wrong.

He's the most uninteresting fuck EVER and nobody cares. It's like "we'll have him take out Hit to make people care" and stilll; that shit is not happening. Japanese writers are fucking, dogshit and aren't used to the fact that they aren't writing for twelve year-olds that barely have access to internet.

Yet still 99% of the fan base uses SSJ

Must suck to be an SS cuck lmao

You don't know his backstory so why talk abotu it like that?

Mfw enough universes are erased angels and Grand Padre move to kill zeno causing jiren and Goku to use earrings to fuse and obliterate everyone in seconds.

>Muh uninteresting
>we'll have him take out Hit to make people care"
Same shit people always say. It was the same when Hit appeared for the first time.

Was that supposed to be a fakeout? He was already startled by the blast, which would have hit him. From there she decides to stops and punch him instead?

He could be the greatest warrior of all time that swam through a river of his family's own blood and Id still say he sucks prime dog dick.

He could've been abused by Zeno as a child for all I care. He is still not interesting.

>I and the majority of people are wrong haha suck it rightfags

So how will shaggy and red shirt shaggy fuse?

Potara earrings?

>Ryuu King
I like this one. He shits on powerlevels
>Toshio
This is the popular one (because of Twitter?) but looking at the episodes he wrote and they're not good

Mods

You're on the wrong side of history SSboi

SSJ will always beat you cucks

>Maybe elaborate on his superhero thing with the pride troopers
>Why does he help Belmoud despite possibly being stronger then him
Honestly anything that makes him more then a brick wall

Probably can't sense ki

Caulifla and Kale fusing is jumping the shark.

It's the worst thing to come from DB Super. Don't support this trash.

>77: Start of Universe Survival Arc

>last episode was #113, 37th in the arc
>28 fighters left
>rarely more than one elimination per episode, frequently none
>about half are big name fighters who will have multiple-episode elimination fights
>Goku v. Jiren will be at least 5 episodes
>some more episodes at the end where they wish back the other universes and go visit the shit saiyans in the other universe

This shit's literally going to end up taking longer than Namek.

Enjoy being objectively incorrectat everything, retarded SS"J" fag

Of all the shit that has happened in this series that was the thing to push you over the edge?

Champa used the U6 Namekian Dragon Balls to wish for Caulifla and Kale to count as Supreme Kai's. thats why them having potara isn't against the rules, and also their fusion is permanent

enjoy being a literal cuck to the superior SSJ fans

Yes.

>no argument
>"""cuck"""

>he sits in the corner using SS
>meanwhile CHAD uses SSJ and gets tons of pussy

Them being there at all is honestly the only reason to continue watching.

Female saiyans? It should have been done years ago.

Is Tyrone /ourguy/?

my.mixtape.moe/ngyzcc.webm

>I watch it for the tokenism and pandering

>generals are not allowed
Keep telling yourself that.

>looking at the episodes he wrote and they're not good
>82, 104, 107, 112, 94
>Not good
What?

>brainlet SSJ virgin stuck in 2005 time period using reddit language
>fully functioning and developed 195 IQ brain and muscles SS CHAD contributes to worthwhile discission and translation od Jap material on Kanzenshuu-the number-one Dragon Ball news & information database and community
Enjoying being a 90% bellcurve majority nobody, SSJlet

Why isn't this thread deleted?

Give me one, one reason to watch it otherwise. Dragonball has become a big bag of shit with bread for the sandwich and you're telling me that I'm watching it for something other than new development?

Fuck your mother, eat a shit sandwich and swallow a huge bag of cock.

pandering is the only reason to watch merch driven shows

Did you report it?

Hold on, I'll put my flaccid dick next to your mouth and things will be all better. You'll be all like "NOM NOM NOM NOM!"

Personaly I watch dbs cause I liked dbz as a kid, and I don't have much to do on a sunday morning, usually.
Why do people always make things complicated?

>SSboi trying this hard
>While SSJ CHAD fucks prime db PUSSY

give up SSboi. Your time is up

>new development
>singleminded, aggressive fighters with giant yellow hair who fight using ATATATATATATA and ki blasts
>literally exactly the same as every other saiyan, only with tits

The tits are the only "new" thing. Literally every other non-U7 fighter is more "new" than these two.