London seems nice

London seems nice
Really looking forward to going there someday

twitter.com/JackBMontgomery/status/974255831884750853

Attached: Capture.png (589x482, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YVfcuPSJArE
camdennewjournal.com/article/two-dead-in-shocking-night-of-violence-across-camden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We dont need any more black people thank you

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

to be fair, there can't be many road accidents when traffic doesn't move faster than 10mph

how many gun related deaths and injuries though?

>shootings
but guns are outlawed...
>stabbings
but knives are binned...

Most of it is nigger on nigger stabbings, so who cares

>this means that stabbings went up
>not that crashes went down

Lel, alt-right fags. So desperate to be victims they distort stats.

>yew you are a British legislator with brilliant ideas but the refugees you import can't read

Attached: 1454298243369.gif (240x180, 2.85M)

>shootings

oi mate this can't be possible, guns aren't allowed in kingdom of Ingurland good chap

Bongland is full of niggers and shitskins or its just London?

This really.

Well, many accidents will happen but not many with such serious injuries that you need to be rushed to hospital.

I've lived in Amsterdam for more than 20 years and I don't think I've ever witnessed a life threatening traffic accident.
I don't know anyone who was killed in traffic either.

Good thing they took the guns away.
>Wot abowt school shootings G'uvnar?"

This seems bad if you're thinking "white people are getting BTFO" but just remember it's "anglos are getting BTFO" and then you start to feel a warm and fuzzy feeling inside and it doesn't seem so bad anymore.

That tweet looks like hate speech to me desu. Somebody needs to report that man to the bobbies for broadcasting such radical facts.

I always wanted to ask. What does guv'ner mean?

See a lot of stabbings though?

Yeah, I've lived in London all my life and have never seen anyone else hit by a car, stabbed, have acid thrown at them, attacked by a Muslim rape gang or anything else an American that has never been an hour outside of their shitty bumfuck town in their flyover state would have you believe occurs every day here.

You should visit, I went with a frown on my face and came back with it completely gone

didn't pass statistics eh

Short for governor. Just a cockney term of endearment like mate.

Its just Somalis arguing over 20 quid deals. Each death frees up social housing for someone who might need it more.

Oh. Thanks.

>b-b-b-but Sup Forums told me everything in Europe is being raped by Muslims and Sweden is 99% BLACKED now
>Sup Forums would never lie to a retard like me!

Did you make that joke up? If so you should fucking sell it to somebody because that was clever.

Let me guess, you're the "shut up, it's not Muslims" guy?

youtu.be/YVfcuPSJArE

>sadiq khan's london

How fucking sad...I give UK 20yrs

Attached: 1516042668501.jpg (660x716, 53K)

Fuck off mate your country is shit

Holy crap my sides. You couldn't even satire such a sorry state any better.

>Doesn't check his twitter sources
>Wants to ban trump for the same thing

lol

Attached: cunt.png (419x633, 381K)

Yes

>you are a British legislator with brilliant ideas
B I N
T H A T
K N O I F

Tip of the cap to you sir.

>t. bong faggot
Roight, you! Bin that butter knife and show me your license for the telly!

Attached: 1521022183233.png (5080x4980, 3.09M)

>Religion of peace

No, and never seen a shooting either.

But I know there are shootings because they get media attention.
Especially Moroccan criminals like to shoot each other as well as innocent bystanders.
They also beheaded one criminal and placed the head on the sidewalk.

>welsh, scots, irish
>english

Really son? Respect our diverse heritage.

Attached: 1489445532655.gif (240x180, 845K)

Oh I just remembered I cycled passed the corpse of Theo van Gogh (who was stabbed to death).
But I didn't see anything because police placed tents over the crime scene and I only heard about it afterwards.

I was going to make a snarky remark but I want to visit the English countryside someday and would not want my online comments to cause me to be detained by the British government.

Also long as your comments aren't about the religion of piss you'll be alright

>More stabbings and shootings than road traffic accidents
>Shootings
wew lad. Looks like being cucked out of your guns doesn't work like they say it does.

Great comebacks

Absolutely "part and parcel", goy!

Depends who are getting shot.

I don't give a shit about drug dealers killing each other.

But no deaths. Looks like they're doing just fine.

Attached: e7c62d7.jpg (1280x960, 176K)

We don't get to have games of sleeping lions like that

>mfw I have no face

>would have you believe occurs every day here.

>In London the problem was even more pronounced than the rest of the country, with 12,980 knife crimes taking place in the capital

I wouldn't trade my life here in the Rockies for yours if my life depended on it, wanker

I'm beginning to dislike this sadiq khan guy.

Which part of London do you live in?

Arsenal m8

PART
AN
R D
C
E
L

Keeping Up Appearances, on *my* Sup Forums?

What is your fucking problem?

Attached: 3A81AA50-BBA9-413E-AF3A-BDEE46137261.jpg (733x800, 105K)

Yup just fine indeed!

I live near Camden Town. It's a well-known drug market. You can walk up the high street and you'll be offered weed and coke at least 5-6 times if you look the part.

There's a bridge at one end of the high street, over the canal. The drug dealers gather there. They're very open and blatant. Everyone knows who they are, everyone knows that they're there. I mean, if the smell of weed didn't give it away, the fact that 15 black kids are standing around in a big group together all day every day probably just might. Like I said, they don't even hide the fact that they're dealing - you walk past them and they'll directly ask you if you want to buy some weed.
It's shitty weed, and you're going to get ripped off pretty badly, but it's still open air drug dealing that literally everyone knows about.

These aren't just shitty amateur dealers either. They're proper organised gangs based on the estates. They have lookouts, enforcers, stashes for their drugs and knives... These guys aren't messing around.
camdennewjournal.com/article/two-dead-in-shocking-night-of-violence-across-camden

Camden Town is full of police because it's popular with the tourists. In fact, the police park their cars right opposite to the drug dealers. The dozens and dozens of police officers know that these guys are selling weed just as well as the rest of us. They aren't blind, and they aren't (that) stupid. Like I said, the whole bridge stinks of weed.

Anyway, here's my point: the police don't fucking care. They know the dealers are there. They know that the dealers are carrying drugs and weapons. They know that the dealers are murdering each other, robbing tourists, and threatening locals. And it's been like this for years.
But they do nothing. Worse, they actually keep changing the rules to make it harder to prevent this type of crime, because (you guessed it) muh racism. The police have recently decided to no longer stop and search people based "only" on the smell of drugs.

When political correctness becomes more important than saving lives!

Attached: 1519258196718.png (299x400, 177K)

Attached: 1519960591169.jpg (550x543, 83K)

Attached: 766px.jpg (766x600, 60K)

criminally underrated

Attached: image.jpg (1462x1462, 418K)

Lauren Southern wasn't being refused entry into the UK because they disagreed with her. They just didn't want her to get killed.

Can confirm. Saw the previous generation of niggers there in 2007 doing the same thing.

If only there was a good guy with a gun. He would have died too.

topkek

Get more (you)'s for this fucker that was gold

Ban assault muslims!

Attached: 1517226680602.jpg (202x188, 9K)

>I CAN'T SEE IT SO ITS NOT HAPPENING LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Imagine all the shit they censored/ covered up news stories, all in the name of globalism to falsely portray how good 3rd world immigration is especially Muslims/

OI WHERE’S YA THOUGHT LOICENSE?!

GONNA HAVTA LOCK YE UP FOR WRONGTHINK

Serious question that little symbol with the dot at the end of his name. What is it?
I've been seeing it a lot lately.

Top fucking kek

Attached: 1514348873130.gif (404x416, 204K)

Wait....shootings? That can't be possible. Every bong I know brags about how they don't have guns so there can't be any gun shootings.

Has to be a troll.

sup ivan?

how is that NOT hate speech? LOCK HIM UP!

obviously at least 897

Thank goodness they banned guns.

>White British
>Interperts map as English density

It's funny how bongs always disappear from threads like these. They just don't want to admit that the capital of their country has become an embarrassment.

>Depends who are getting shot
No, no it does not. Not when your main reason for gun control against law abiding citizens is to disarm criminals. Clearly the criminals are not disarmed if they are shooting each other brainlet.

>reddit flag
Opinion discarded

Convenient.
London is a joke.

Jokes aren't supposed to be depressing and scary.

Britcucks deserve this for giving up their guns and letting Moslems into their country in massive numbers. They're no different than the smug liberals here who pretend horrible things aren't happening. They laugh and post mutt memes while getting stabbed, run over, and having their daughters raped.

>mfw
Fucking idiot.

Attached: 1443035389004.jpg (388x500, 121K)

A little bit ass blasted about the mutt memes there bro.

> the capital of their country has become an embarrassment

London has been a multicultural shithole for decades. Alongside the majority of other capital cities around the world.

Where is the breaking news?

>London is an embarrassment
>Your entire nation is an embarrassment

Everyone here would pick the United Bongdome over the United States of Muttmurica'.

>embarassment
>few cherry picked articles
yeah, sure senpai im sure your nigger infested shithole is much better

How tough could a British ghetto be? I bet the average American could go there and kick everyone's ass.

If you could mount weapons to your carts then sure you could

Attached: MERICA.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

Some of you limeys still got it.

i lived in one of the worst places in london(barking) and it wasnt all that bad. I saw like 2 stabbings in 3 months i was there, but other than that, and ppl offering u weed 24/7 its not that bad

Why do you assume the rest of the world is as bad as Londistan? Have you actually traveled? And I'm not talking about Paris or Brussels.

All around the world there are beautiful capital cities that have managed to maintain their culture and homogeneity and look at London as an embarrassment for the people of Britain. Every time I meet someone abroad and mention that I used to live in London and left because I absolutely hate what it has become they instantly agree with me.

Saw two stabbings and people offering weed all the time.
>not that bad

whetever lol, i didnt even get robbed

There's actual stats for this too (Met Police graph)

Attached: londonistan.jpg (800x857, 406K)