This is nothing but an extended and elaborated female wet dream and you should feel bad for liking this fujoshi bait...

This is nothing but an extended and elaborated female wet dream and you should feel bad for liking this fujoshi bait. Basically Twilight.

How is it fujobait, I donĀ“t see any homos besides OP.

This is as het as it can be. What's with Sup Forums and calling anything that could be aimed at women fujo?

It's fully het you fool.

People on Sup Forums really need to look up the definition of fujoshi, it doesn't mean "female otaku".

Also, shit taste, OP.

I wouldn't call it fujoshit by any means but it's definitely an anime for little children mainly girls. And not in the cool double-demographic way like fan service or moe mahou shoujo, this shit's just boring.

seems to me like it would have a wider audience among otaku who would like to buy a cute, shy girl and force her to marry him.

>focus is a girl

It's literally just a Beauty and the Beast type of story, you insecure fuck.

why is it always a females dream, huh?
Maybe i want a cute magical slave girl

>fujo bait
>with a female main character

Then show me some ass or moe or something. She's too bland, self-insert for self-centered girls.

By "fujoshi" OP meant betafemale.

That's not what a fujo is, dumbass.

>fujoshi
Hello plebbit, don't use words you don't understand

So? Why are you telling this to me?

>Sold herself into slavery
She's not a virgin is she?

Keywords: extended and elaborated and that's why I enjoy it. Unfortunately the same can't be said for most of other anime and manga, independently of the target audience.

>twilight
wat ?
Wasn't Twilight about sparkling vampires and a fuckboy as a male lead ?
I don't see the connection.

It might be pseudo romantic and girly, true, but having good characters and narration immediately sets it aside from stuff like twilight... not to mention the art style is beautyful.

Somebody doesn't know what the fuck they're on about.

I'm sad I missed the original thread for the episode and wish I didn't have to post in a bad thread made by someone who admitted they have only watched the OVAs.

But I want to say I'm happy this series is being adapted by people who at least care a little bit.

Is OP actually fucking retarded?