Mfw when "why'd you leave your jewish husband"

mfw when "why'd you leave your jewish husband"

Attached: Lil-Dicky.jpg (1000x500, 246K)

Attached: kanye_west_photo_by_frank_micelotta_getty_images_entertainment_getty_51329049.jpg (1200x1200, 189K)

bump
help a nice jewish girl out

Jewish divorce is illegal.

look at my fucking flag
does it look like 'illegal' means anything to you?

shalom, do you have big milkers? I'd love to talk xoxo

yuck!

do you come from an orthodox family or? i'd imagine that leaving your husband would be sort of taboo if you're from a conservative family. although i know that israel is super weird culturally speaking. you got the super left-leaning jews and hardcore conservatives in the other corner; im guessing it's reflective of israeli society too?

why :(

sorry i'd love to chat but im not allowed to talk to goyims about THAT stuff. no offense

Post khazar milkers or gtfo

MILKERS OR YOU GET THE SOAPY BAR

Attached: (((You))).jpg (300x274, 9K)

>implying im not a jew

b-b-b-ut i am a yid pls

This

I managed to score a free trip to Israel summer
Any tips?

Oh god I really want a little fair skinned dark haired Jewish fuck doll

This is why I hold that modern Israelites have nothing to do with the hebrews of old

Sarah was loyal to Abraham, even when the sexy pharao offered her the world. Compare youself to that whore and reflect how you are not a true jew

First of all no, because what kinda jew would be posting out of sweden right now, and second of all what kinda jew would ask the questions you just asked.
STOP WITH ALL "MILKERS" CRAP GOYBOYS.!!!

Why is Yair so cute? :^)

Attached: yair.jpg (773x441, 36K)

SPOTTED THE JEW, YOU'RE going on birthright aren't you

if you're goy, just be very careful and vigilant
if you're jew, you'll feel right at home, know what im sayin ;)

I was told to leave jewish girls alone but sometimes I meet a sexy french jewess and it is very very hard to remain neutral. I'm afraid one day I will snap and make jewish babies please help me pol

idk the type of goy that is bored lol

>Any tips?

lmao cutfag literally looking for "tips" in the country that cost him his tip in the first place

SORRY JUST THIRSTY FOR MOMMY'S HEEB JUICE

Attached: thechosenbeer.jpg (430x500, 123K)

Go ahead! Try it, see where it gets ya muahahaha

I'm 1/4 on my dad's side and was vague about how Jewish I actually was, but I guess they bought it

I too pondered the irony of the question before posting

>I too pondered the irony of the question before posting

No, you didn't. Stop trying to take this away from me. Asshole.

holy shit, do you think I can pretend to be jewish and get a free trip to Israel LOL?

Maybe, but I at least have a Jewish last name. I'm still not 100% sure if I'm even going though

Attached: 1490300194063.png (498x530, 183K)

POST 'EM

Attached: 92835629.jpg (1300x1019, 101K)

Fuck that, I'd 100% go. It's a one-time thing, besides you'll probably meet some hot Jewess you can impregnate with your semen. If Ethan Klein can find a female so can you.

lol ethan is like leonardo dicaprio compared to the average dude here

THAT'S MEAN

Attached: b5f3cc10d9adb85e9e05538d42b36b59_400x400.png (400x400, 212K)

Yo, where the bankers' daughters at?

Attached: jew_outjewed_hat.jpg (300x652, 23K)

27He shall make her drink the water, and it shall be that, if she had been defiled and was unfaithful to her husband, the curse bearing waters shall enter her to become bitter, and her belly will swell, and her thigh will rupture. The woman will be a curse among her people.

29This is the law of jealousies when a woman goes astray to someone other than her husband and is defiled.

lmao oh shit did you literally just put a curse on jews

No. It is the passage on Numbers 27 and 29.

But I guess a real jew would now that, right?

know*

Gib milk to a Russia user

Show milkers or I will