Proposition for Britain

Would you like to be a US state? Think about it:
>England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland can have their own separate state governments with their own Constitutions
>They can have their own borders, they can have a federal Constitution that won't suppress them at every step of the way
>Free speech
>Guns
>You would no longer have to deal with the EU
>There would be no more infighting between you all now that you'd have your own ways of life intact
>No more Ireland, no statehood for them!
>Red coat and Blue coat could stand together, side by side
What do you say? Would like to rally around Liberty and the Constitution?

Attached: shutterstock_us-uk.jpg (940x540, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5AywIL5_eYM
youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw
youtube.com/watch?v=nQoQTdVlxkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're proposing the Anglo sphere my friend, plenty of us all ready want an Anglo ethno state. Although we'd have to ditch the mutt American laws.

So long as Trump builds a big fat wall between Wales and E*gland.

Attached: fuck anglos.jpg (1775x852, 1.22M)

>ditch mutt American laws
So free speech, gun rights and burgers?

Yes and no. The weaker side of me really wants this, the stronger side of me values national sovereignty too much, the pride in me wouldn't stand for colonisation by a former British colony, and my rational side has a few questions:

>Could we keep our superior plugs?

>What happens to our flag?

>Legal system?

Really what I'd prefer is an Anglosphere political union, avoiding the authoritarian pitfalls of the EU but rallying around a common cause.

Attached: Churchill.png (1920x1080, 977K)

"Abergeirw is a hamlet located in Gwynedd, North Wales.

The village of nine properties is located between Dolgellau and Trawsfynydd.

On 19 December 2008 National Grid plc connected it to the UK national electricity power grid, making it the last village in Wales to be supplied with mains electricity.[1]"

The absolute state of Wales. Bet you're the only gay in the village too, eh?

Abergeirw doesn't have any mass rape gangs that the local "men" are completely ignoring, though. There's that.

Your images are shit. If your tribes hadn't spent all their time fucking each other over you might not have got BTFO by the Normans and anyone else who could so much as wave a stick at you. You're as bad as Muslims at this point for emasculated whinging.

Normans BTFO you faggots in 1 battle. We kicked the pooftas out. Sent Roi Guillaume packing, we did.

It's good deal, bongs, you should take it

This. And I'd worry about our leftist cunts poisoning America further, they hate you with a fury, they would join the Deep State to bring you down. You'd need a leader who would purge all the subversive cunts.

Our constitution is the greatest of anglo achievements.

Then why are you still here?

Elaborate.

If Britain were a state, they'd be poorer than our poorest state which is currently Mississippi.

true. I'd very much like Britain to have the Constitution.

>Could we keep our superior plugs?
Your wall sockets? I suppose.
>What happens to our flag?
England would have the English flag, Wales would have the Welsh flag, etc., etc. The Union Jack could still be used just like how the Confederate Flag is still used
>Legal system?
US legal system. If I recall, not too different from the UK but I could be wrong

Attached: 61swwabQFzL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x974, 122K)

the real question is.......where is the tax money colonial?

Attached: pay.jpg (625x833, 104K)

>Would you like to be a US state?
No.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AywIL5_eYM

Attached: 1508928189094s.jpg (125x97, 2K)

We would be your richest state, beating California $400,000,000

The United States is already part of the UK. We just prefer not to tell you as you are so thrilled with your "independence". It's good to have you do all the dirty work.

This does sound cool and I appreciate the sentiment, but I think we need to keep the Anglosphere spread out more than just confined to the US as that makes us easier to target

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

Attached: george-washington-with-rocket-launcher.jpg (477x477, 39K)

If we get the constitution, then yeah.

Sure, I'm in. Can we keep the queen though?

Attached: 1499058742643.jpg (1200x595, 133K)

Let the Scots be Scots, the Welsh be Welsh, the English be English and the Northern Irish be English.

Can we keep tits in newspapers?

agreed. We need this

This minus the McDonald's shit

>the part of wales he doesn't want you to see

Attached: welsh_speed_dating.jpg (800x533, 60K)

I think US law is based on English law. Statute law and Common law. So we have separate courts for civil cases and criminal cases

If I was born during colonial times, I'd've jumped ship to the US in a heartbeat. Sign me up.

The Queen can stay, but she must hang a portrait of this painting in her bed chamber
Sure. Tits are nice.

Attached: 6237379495_302113e8d3_o.jpg (2250x1478, 996K)

Ummmm you ignored the only issue we actually care about, the complete purge of all non-whites in these islands.

Don't bring Dolly into this, you bastard.

Attached: meanwhile.jpg (960x558, 81K)

Got a better idea, Britain remains a separate state but only white people in Britain are swapped with all non-whites in the U.S

love is love

Attached: 0f15274343cb640e5fcdc197da33b678--love-is-sheep.jpg (563x352, 24K)

Ok, I'm in. It's probably worth a try.

here's a better version of the flag.

Attached: QuXigEw.png (1200x595, 388K)

>no big ass dragon
Shit.

if we threw every animal on there it would just be a list a zoology book.

Attached: l4rirtrre73y.png (1648x1034, 146K)

Looks too crowded

a list of zoology books*

Attached: Freeramerica.png (750x360, 66K)

well it ia representing all of the anglosphere equally.

Attached: why-does-nobody-like-me_o_2789077.jpg (780x1216, 150K)

>That pic
Fucking kek

Anglosphere! We're all related!

We sure the fuck don’t want her. Of course you’re keeping her.

Canada is already represented by the Maple leaf and New Zealand by the Fern leaf

What a stupid idea. The U.K. would vote overwhelmingly blue, and we'd have to prop up their welfare state. They would have to hold their own elections if we want to avoid the poz spreading, but they already fucking do that anyway.

But the UK voted Brexit and the conservatives. Britain, at least England and Wales, would be red.

we all know they would bitch for not including the different stars of ANZAC and there kewie birds which would in turn making england bitch about the lion not being on there and you can't have the lion without the unicorn.

Attached: roosevelt_bigstick.jpg (250x282, 82K)

England and Wales is still socially more left than all the blue parts of the United States except coastal California and New England. Supporting Brexit means "I don't support joining a bureaucratic superstate," which is a far cry from "reduce the role of the federal government to practically nothing except the military, police, and courts."

Where are you getting this from, and why didn't you include Sc*tland

Attached: Left right Scotland-01.png (1313x1617, 100K)

From my encyclopaedic knowledge of history. Scotland is a Communist state by American standards

>plenty of us all ready want an Anglo ethno state.
Thats like England and half of Australia though.

Not on your nelly, never

Why would you want that dead island in the same political structure as you?

Remove Canada from this

>Similar culture
>They could live their lives with Liberty
>The irony
>The lulz

>he wants this

youtube.com/watch?v=dmTNZfR4dNw

Where do you think we would start immediately shipping all our niggers?

Brits have just had their balls taken away by a state rampant on making them slaves. Before all this crap they actually cared about Liberty.
youtube.com/watch?v=nQoQTdVlxkA

you're going to fail and be annexed in 5 years so no worries bud, you won't have too be for long.

Liberia, which we bought it for.

Attached: NiggerAmerica.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Everyone has the government they deserve

It'd be all fun and games until Donald Trump had to step down after his 8 years in office, and you then elect someone whose body is a mere shell to house the spirit of the demon Hillary, created in some clandestine spirit cooking ritual to bring about the final downfall of the west. Not that we don't have our own problems in that regard.

>implying we wouldn't just have a hereditary emperor by that point

then we need a plan to make sure that doesn't happen, my plan is to get BLM and it's supporters to checkout Liberia then tell them how great it is because it's an america untouched by the white man, second part is move all spics north for free gibs then when gibs run out let them starve on the other side of the border.

Attached: Nigmerica.jpg (960x720, 80K)

brits aren't white

oh jew

Attached: 1491794946921.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Fuck you burgers are great, fish and chips is welcome though, I always thought we needed new states, I want to eventually have a United States of Earth, if we had to have a NWO it really better be America in charge.

Attached: UKsucks10.jpg (508x513, 33K)

Wait...California is like $7,000,000,000,000 and change, isn't it?

Who could want a divide between America and the UK?

Attached: Jewry.gif (500x375, 337K)

Yes please! Save us!