TRUMP IS FIXING THE ECONOMY!

> TRUMP IS FIXING THE ECONOMY!
> Toys R Us, Winn-Dixie, Claires, iHeartRadio are going bankrupt

Yeah, what a "president"!

Attached: 1515868655562.jpg (720x404, 52K)

“Checked.” I thought that I would like Trump being president but I find myself disagreeing with him more and more everyday, as do my peers that voted for him. Nobody takes him seriously anymore, and ousting yourself as a trump supporter has become a serious social faux pas around my neck of the woods. If he runs again you can bet dollars to donuts that the Dems get my vote in 2020

>Winn-Dixie, Claires, iHeartRadio

WHO?

Amazon is killing those stores

Yes sure its Trump, not the megamachine of Jeff Bezos

Brick and mortar stores that refused to update their model for the 21th century are failing? I'm shocked.

lol
Toys R Us have had shit sales for the past decade retard. Itd be like blaming Obama for Blockbuster going under

>he thinks Sup Forums still supports Trump

Attached: 1482955003956.jpg (250x250, 14K)

sage slide threads and ignore meme flags

>Do a leveraged buyout, tripling their debt just three years before the crash
>GUIZE WHY IS TOYS R US DYING FUCKING DRUMPF

Fuck off and take your shekels with you, no one believes this shit

Hello Sup Forums.org/pol I am posting on this "board" to tell you that I do not like the president of the united state of america, this president is known as "Donald Trump" but I have taken to calling him "Drumpf" because if you look far enough back at some point his family name changed. I find this greatly amusing. I understand that this "board" tends to watch a lot of anime, so I have taken the liberty of using anime to tell you what he is like.
Drumpf is like the bad guy in your favorite anime and we must all use the power of friendship to beat him. If we do there will be much rejocing and anime girls will come and love you.
I'm sorry, I can't promise that last part but it would be nice to imagine ha ha.
-thank you
Tom Hafardy

Attached: 1493360150974.jpg (1698x1131, 942K)

oh no, companies that failed to innovate in any way have failed. Capitalism is working.

This is bait

You didn't vote for Trump. Youre a Liberal shill doing Liberals do... lying for your side.

>Be for a couple months ago
>Shopping for toys for nieces and nephews
>Hey, Toys R Us that was my favorite place as a kid
>Stop in
>Giant giraffe guy is gone
>The fuck
>Start browsing toys
>Most 2x that of prices online
>Finally find a good deal on something they'd like
>Go to check out
>25 people in line
>One register open
>The guy manning the register has to go do a price check himself
>Leaves and lets the line continuously build up
>People are getting angry and putting stuff down and leaving
>Stand there for about 20 minutes since I already commited
>Finally check out
>Realize the magic of that place is gone

I mean you could be like me or you can spend 20 seconds clicking a couple times on Amazon, getting a great price, and having it sent directly to you. Most people choose option b. Next time I will too.

FOOD
SHINY
MUSIC

The only company I cared was radio shack, I like building electronics and things. Now I have to resort to eBay or buying 100 diodes when I only need 2 online. Sucks balls

>why isn't trump saving every single private business
>why isn't trump saving kmarts/sears/macys
>liberal aren't braindead retards

>Toys R Us
overpriced shit store that got too out of touch with today's demographic of kids
>Winn-Dixie
literally who? Most people actually think this is a fictional store from a children's book about a dog.
>Claire's
Again, overpriced for the current economy, also they had an asbestos controversy, also most people just steal makeup instead of buying it.
>iHeartRadio
literally nobody gives a fuck about this stupid app, spotify exists. Even fucking Pandora is better.

All of these rightly failed because they couldn't perform in today's market.

Underrated post

>Most people actually think this is a fictional store from a children's book about a dog.

It isn't?

Attached: 11205058_ori.jpg (799x1066, 230K)

Hey guys if Trump ran to make America great again, why has he not made America great again?

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

So who's going to Toys R Us to buy video game consoles at liquadation prices?

Yes, as we all know, Trump controls every aspect of business in the United States. And has full autonomous control of every corporation.

>all destroyed by a free market and disruptive innovative businesses.

Not my fault those businesses didn't adapt to the times and technology. Most likely ran by 60 year old boomer who would say "this is how we've always done it"

>Hey guys if we keep offering the same bait over and over will you ignore the economy doing better than it has been doing in decades?

This shit would have went bankrupt reguardless. Who shops at those stores or listens to fm radio? This isnt a win against trump. Not sure if this is bait but it might as well be.

About a month ago I stopped in one with my girlfriend.
Probably saw 3 employees total.
Nobody was at the cash register.
Toys literally everywhere.

It was pretty sad to see the one employee really trying to be there for the customers. I ended up buying a pack of BIG LEAGUE CHEW out of pity.

Toys R Us peak was in the 80-90s, they've been absolute shit for years now.
Winn-Dixie is still around? I thought they bellied up soon after that dog movie.
WTF is a Claires
No one cared about iHeartRadio

Meanwhile I got a huge raise at wal-mart. WEW!
And too soon, google, too soon.

Attached: oh boy.png (391x576, 289K)

W predicted this

Winn-Dixie is a grocery chain in the south that has been getting fucked in the ass by Walmart for decades.
I remember when I was in college (GWB was president at the time), Winn-Dixie went bankrupt and closed all the stores in my college town. Somehow the chain managed to survive, but a lot of stores were lost in the process.

Needless to say, this isn't a new thing.

It’s true. When they told me about Sup Forums, politics in particular, I got the idea that this place was going to be a cesspool. Not that it isn’t, mind you, as you can tell by the incessant drivel in this very thread, but a cesspool as in a place where virulent racists and sexists would congregate and have discussion on whatever it is that they... discuss. Discussion is the key word; I figured I would be having some modicum of actual debate with these people. So far I’ve found the complete opposite; the average user seems to shy as far away from legitimate debate as possible, resorting to ad hominums and the same tired old “memes,” from what’s binging on a decade ago at this point. At the end of the day you realize that there’s no political discussion here at all!! It’s actually surprisingly easy to reprogram and to get them to turn on one another. A lot of the people here aren’t necessarily “alt-right,” they’re just angry and need some sort of outlet. When you take the time to listen to their problems you can actually break through and you can help them work through the root of their issues, in the hopes that one day they leave this place for good.

Nevermind this is clearly bait. I am dumb. My point stands tho.

Kids don't really play with much toys anymore. Their parents give them an old smartphone or tablet and they mess around on those instead.

Attached: 1519613486484.jpg (306x306, 20K)

A bunch of companies that have been on the ropes for years. They are being gutted out for profit.

>former Trump supporter here
Not fooling anyone, faggot. We've had CTR and Shariablue spamming this board relentlessly. You think you could get away with it?

good tip, also checked

>kids playing with toys
>in 2018
parents just leave FROZEN ELSA SPIDERMAN PREGNANT ELSA POOPED ON BY JOKER! videos on for them to watch.

Also, Publix was always better than Winn-Dixie.

But they are all bullshit stores or companies except for toys r us. I'm kinda saddend over that one. But Claires can get fuckd

Hilary is winning!

why are these kind of opinions always accompanied by Boku no Frog Girl?

Weird thing is that I saw and applied to a Toys R Us job posting a few days ago, as if they somehow could keep going

All of these stores are outmoded and dying because of the graces of capitalism. Shame Clinton didnt save blockbuster by banning digital media though.

That's like saying it's a shame Best Buy and Toys R Us couldn't be saved by banning Amazon

VHS rental is nostalgic but also utterly retarded in this day and age.

True for most things nostalgic.

On what grounds could digital media be banned?

>presidents are in control of the economy
LOL! This isn't the soviet union fagit. Its the free market doing what it always does.