Naruto: Works himself to the bone and barely gets to spend any time with friends or family...

Naruto: Works himself to the bone and barely gets to spend any time with friends or family. plus his kids don't respect him.
Sasuke: Wanders the earth because he can't be with his gay lover.
Sakura: Single mom.
Orochimaru: Eternally youthful, gets to spend all day doing science experiments and elaborate mindfucks. Plus his kids love and respect him.

He literally got away with everything, how the fuck did he do it?

Naruto became the leader and since he wanted to forgive his boyfriend he also had to forgive pedochimaru

Doesn't this mean that, logically, only horrible things will happen to him from now on?

Bad writing

Why would they?

Well, he's got a lot of bad karma stored up. Surely at least 5-10 of these new kids have some deep, profound motivation to torture and kill him over and over for thousands of years or something

fucking kek

Karma doesn't exist in Naruto.

Karma exists everywhere, user

Except real life?

No, in real life too

Then why don't I have a gf yet?

Bad karma, obviously. Kinda walked into that one

All of that is true

Tell that to the coolest guy

What's up with characters making clones with emotions to experiment on them? It's like they want to make it illegal, just make the clones emotionless robots or something and it isn't morally wrong

Kakashi did an Operation Paperclip on him.

Just a reminder that Naruto is actually involved on Mitsuki's creation.

Naruto could be Mitsuki's godfather

Does Naruto and Hinata wants their son to be homo or something?

Is Kishi retarded?

Naruto should have god like stamina thus never get tired(physically) from doing his bureacratic shit at all.
Hes literally the smartest person in the manga, the dude already has genetic engineering in discovery list.

>Obito, the coolest guy

Maybe he knows about Bort's eyehax and asked Orochimaru to make him a bodyguard.

Being mentaly tired can influence your body as well.

Also is Kodachi who writes.

Why did Buntan use mist jutsu if she was gonna hit Sarada with her electric orbs meaning she would need clear sight to do so?

How did Sarada mimic THE ENERGY ORB formation. Sharingan copies handsigns but you have to be able to do the jutsu to execute it. For example if you dont have doton then you cant copy no doton technique beyond handsigns. Also Sarada using genjutsu with only two tomoe pissed me off, its three tomoe that causes the genjutsu in the original series.

>Ruled Konoha for 3 years
>Alcoholic
>Gambling addiction
>Nevrotic about her age
>Everyone is okay because DEM BOOBIES!

Connections, shes a fucking sannin shes overqualified for the position actually.

Salad is natural lighting user and you don't need to know the jutsu to copy it, that shit was explained in part 1. Also it was never mentioned that you needed 3 tomoe to use sharingan habilities, it's about the intensity of the technique. Also Salad has 1 tomoe.

But her copying every orb movement is bullshit, if it was one orb yes but multiple thats just ridiculous.

Also why didnt Buntan just increase the mist to blind Sarada then zap the shit out of her.

Obito was allowed in Ninja Heaven because Naruto literally absolved him of his sins(which included, among many others, killing Naruto's parents and starting a war)

>ninja heaven
There is no ninja heaven its just an unexplained dimension where everyone who dies goes.

It a Sharingan basic hability, why y'all are so butthurt about this shit? If she was spamming susano'o, amaterasu and tsukuyomi you wouldn't complain.

Kakashi at her age was copying all kinds of shit as well that he didn't even knew and in the end he managed to dominate all 5 natures with only 1 Sharingan.

Fuck if i know, plot armor maybe.

There is the pure-world and the impure-world, i guess the latter is hell.

>He literally got away with everything, how the fuck did he do it?
You ever watch Precure? The villain always gets a redemption arc. Its why I like shows like it.

Boruto's moralfaggotry is really pissing me off. First he forgives a psychopathic child terrorist(the ease Sumire can go from her edge persona to her silly girl is something only a psychopath can do as easy as that), and now he is forgiving a guy who is allied with dudes who tried to kill him because they played fucking card games,and he opened up about his waaah evil grandpa and shit. I HAVE TO SAVE KAGURA WAAAHHH. Fucking christ Shizuma was right shinobi are pussified big time today.

Manga Boruto seems to be different he goes for the kill for every villain.

Remember how he thought he was going to go to hell just for being a prankster?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Coolest Guy, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in the Konoha Ninja Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Akatsuki, and I have 0 confirmed kills. I am trained in frog warfare and I'm the top Rasengan spammer in the entire Shinobi Allied Forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Obito over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of sensor type ninja across the village and your chakra is being traced right now so you better get ready for the Rasenshuriken, maggot. The Rasenshuriken that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can talk you into embracing my ideals in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare words. Not only am I extensively trained in taijutsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Konoha ANBU and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your "clever" comment was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, ttebayo.

>Manga Boruto seems to be different he goes for the kill for every villain.

You change after facing a Ootsutsuki.

The impure world is the world of the living. So in a sense, yes.

Pretty much, apart from the Orochimaru one.

So when will Orochimaru become Hokage?

Kishimoto is one of the biggest idiots in the manga industry, he wants to redeem everybody. I bet his children would act like brats if he has/had them.

I'm pretty Boruto's relationship with Naruto before the movie is based on his relationship with his son.

poor Suigetsu

He just wanted to revive the 7 Swords Men of the Mist; instead he has to spend life on house arrest with the pedo who held him captive and did experiments on him.