Oh goys, white people are better looking than other races, this is white supremacy

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269

oh goys, white people are better looking than other races, this is white supremacy.

Let's keep shilling black bulls, maybe more than 2% of white girls would be into fucking them.

Attached: beauty.png (495x391, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone else notice how bad Niggers smell?

they have to shill blacks in every media because IRL nobody wants to fuck them.

It's like that beauty contest which was judged by an AI where almost all winners were White or Asian. Of course the libs called it racist and now the people behind it will "adjust" the AI for the next contest.

>using one single picture from 2009 as proof that white women dont like black guys

Are you new here?

no dumbass ive been here for years and have always called out people who use this shitty statistic

you obviously have never done any signifigant research in your life or have never written anything of value if you believe that one shitty chart that is seven years old validates the claim that white women dont like black men

nigger

you haven't show evidence that women prefer black guys.

jamal here is a little angry today

>shit tier beaner believes that he is superior compared to niggers

Pick another one then, pic related. There's more out there too, and all of them show the same thing.

Attached: 1505679016212.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

i live in florida

have you ever TALKED to a female?

ask most women about who they would date and you realize that most people dont give a fuck about ethnicity

LOL not even black men like black women. What is this evil magic

Somehow that doesn't show up in any of these studies. Weird.

How about white men, rating white men? ;)

the talk to real women retort. nice

look heres the matter of fact:

all of the sources that i have seen are outdated as fuck and do not represent massive change in cultural climate that has taken place in the past five years

you i doubt have ever gone out of way to measure the amount of interest that white women have in dating other ethnicites and therfore your shitty okcupid pictures are not worthy of being used as proof

you expect me to believe Sup Forums is out there alpha chadding white women? most of you are beta NEETs

Anyone else smell this nigger from a mile away?

About that OkCupid study:

theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

It goes up to 2014, the results are even worse for you than in 2009.

yeah thats right you beta fuck call me a nigger and etc even though im not black because you cant admit that fact that most of what you have "learned" about dating from this site is full of shit

>these studies are WRONG because I said so!!!
you're a fucking mutt dude

Feel bad for the chink men.

cant reason with these fags lmao

Is it that bad? Lots of coalburners?

I have to break it to you but I would say almost half of white women will sleep with a non white man especially black so there is no point to make any effort in this regard.

many, just go down to the beach

I assume that you yourself are white. How is it living in such a climate?

I dont really care

All i know is that as long as I study hard and work well i will fine a good wife and thats all the matters

most of the people who go down to the beach and hook up with them are retarded fucks

Why is it so hard for you to believe that a massive number of white women race mix?

>beta
I run my own farm mate

Would you consider these women to be of fine stock? Are there any non-degenerate women?

Having 1 acre of land isnt running your own farm user.

Why do you entertain him when every study proves him wrong?

I do believe him, Florida is Sodom. And women are open gates to hell.

I have 20+ hectare at the moment, okay Borat now cry more.

Attached: white power.jpg (1428x703, 351K)

Because I know the place where he is coming from. And who are you to talk? The average swedish female has an average of 20 sexual partners just in her first few years of living.
Plus, your country is full of race-mixers.

Ignore the fucking Swede he is posting fake bullshit out of getting cucked by some sand nigger

The women who go to the beach are generally pretty but they are on the sluttier side and are not contributors to society. Of course this is a massive generalization but from what I have seen this is how it is

There are plenty of non-degenerate women in Florida, just dont go looking for one at the beach

Okay my apology, how many ships do you have in your harem if you dont mind asking?
So that means almost half, well you dont make your life any easier I hope you realize that right?

>Because I know the place where he is coming from. And who are you to talk? The average swedish female has an average of 20 sexual partners just in her first few years of living.
Please

>Plus, your country is full of race-mixers.
Oh I see, you are an actual cuckold looking to verify your fantasies. Too bad they are only real in your head.

But from what I understand most of Florida is composed of Latinos (Cubans, Dominicans,etc). Would you say that a large amount of white women are producing mutt offspring?

Prove me wrong then. I have no quarrels with you or your country. Just prove me wrong.

I think you fell for the HollyJew user.

Attached: 1518886644650.png (1699x1638, 1015K)

Why would you believe any of that in the first place?

>niggers don't like women
you don't say

Attached: obongofaggy.jpg (2047x1535, 933K)

Shut up Sven dont you have some mandatory sexual harrasment classes to go to tomorrow?

Meant for:

2 an acre. Niggers still smell.

Yeah its common

Asians and whites be friends forever.

Sorry what I mean to say is how many sheep do you have.Its pretty late here.

Just from my empirical experience with scandinavians. You are worse than the dutch when it comes to race-mixing. Again, I dont have any solid evidence. But I can tell you, in 50 years there wont be one pure swede left.

Must be hell on earth. Thanks for the answers. Steer clear of the aligators.

upvoted

nytimes.com/2018/01/06/opinion/sunday/alt-right-asian-fetish.html

I always find it funny that white women are the biggest closet racists of all time.

So when you guys see trigglypuff ranting and raving about "white privilege" - odds are she's a white supremacist. And she'll be alone forever because of her denial and insecurity over it. If she would have just embraced it, she would have gotten the nazi bf she secretly wanted.

>Just from my empirical experience with scandinavians. You are worse than the dutch when it comes to race-mixing. Again, I dont have any solid evidence.
So your anecdotes vs mine(an actual Swede living in Sweden)

>But I can tell you, in 50 years there wont be one pure swede left.
You are either stupid or a cuckold, and not worth responding to in either case.

Literally reality say otherwise, but keep believing the meme made by Sup Forums.

Well Whites are the best looking race, both male and female. It's a universal unspoken truth.

>Most intelligent
>Most creative
>Strongest
>Tallest
>Best looking
>Best natural leaders
>Most alpha
>Most logically driven/best planners
>Create the best societies to live in

All women of all races prefer white men, overwhelmingly.

Attached: Thor-and-girlfriend-678716.jpg (590x350, 49K)

Again, I am not saying this because I dislike you. It is only my point of view. Take it with a full hand of salt.

Have you ever even talked to a woman outside of your own home?

Uhm no sweetie think again.

Attached: 631198.jpg (620x349, 50K)

LITERALLY YES.

Right now about 100 including Rams. 250+ after lambing.

>Most intelligent
Laughing in Yiddish

Attached: 9EE55154-53E6-47CA-B909-31FF900292AA.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

>op not using the one in the artical
White women BTFO. Im not familar with the app but i'm guessing it's more for shagging than dating.

Attached: 2014letsmeet.png (723x577, 147K)