Happening Upcoming

Second Special Counsel (long overdue) named tonight. News broken by hard working Sean Hannity himself. Tune in at 9PM EST. Enjoy!

Attached: The Hill.png (640x600, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saraacarter.com/demand-grows-for-second-special-counsel-from-senate/
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-cornyn-tillis-seek-special-counsel-work-inspector-general
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2018-03-15 CEG LG JC TT to AG DAG (Special Counsel).pdf
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/gop-senators-second-special-counsel-needed-to-examine-fbi-and-doj-actions-before-mueller-took-over.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews on suicide watch

We’ll see!

I have a bad feeling they will pick someone who will do a shit job on purpose.

Trey Gowdy is open I think

Bahrump

Attached: 66A847D0-1449-4B95-A48F-F8813BD135EE.jpg (1536x2354, 689K)

>Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, Sen. Lindsay Graham, R-SC, Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas and Sen. Thom Tillis, R- N.C. officially joined other Congressional members in their call for a special counsel to work alongside DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Horowitz has been conducting an investigation into the matter for more than a year. Graham and Grassley joined Fox News Bret Baier on Thursday’s Special Report and stressed the urgency of getting a special counsel to investigate along side the Inspector General.
saraacarter.com/demand-grows-for-second-special-counsel-from-senate/

>watches fox news
does your grandma still wash your dingus in the tub, too?

Attached: life-itself.jpg (400x300, 21K)

>fox is now advertising on Sup Forums

What a time to be alive.

Are you a faggot or a moron?
Pick one.

egg-zactly

Attached: 1520564286942.png (640x410, 343K)

Thank you daddy

Attached: whatshisname.jpg (534x720, 57K)

Get my pic related next while you're at it

Why is there another special counsel? Didn't the House determine there was no collusion? How much longer is this bullshit going to go on? He's been President for like 1.25 years now.

About fucking time, the right gets some balls and pushes back against an obvious soft cue attempt.

Attached: forward to truth.gif (425x319, 803K)

wait investigating the fbi?

Its to go in the other direction. Its to investigate the the FBI being used as a weapon in both the 2012 and 2016 elections.

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-graham-cornyn-tillis-seek-special-counsel-work-inspector-general
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/2018-03-15 CEG LG JC TT to AG DAG (Special Counsel).pdf

So, waste tax payer money?

>we're investigating the investigation
so I guess the establishment of the right is backing Trump?

Whoa is "cue" how you spell "coup?"

The house investigation has nothing to do with the special counsel.

Nope. The FBI was weaponized to kill political opponents. The true invention that should have started over a year ago is about to start.

I'm not watching your show, Sean
In fact, because of your shilling, I'll wait to read it on CNN when they pick up the story

No, Trump is just a fuck up that breaks a lot of laws and it's obvious. I hope the FBI just destroys these retard senators careers since they clearly hate America.

No just the law and common sense.

>its obvious because i say so, evidence or not

Hahahaha, triggered now that the tides are turning and the investigations are pointing left now! LOL! Cry some more bitch!

Attached: Hilter did nothing wrong.jpg (423x435, 82K)

JUST

Attached: DC394346-711A-485E-9063-11328A78EB60.jpg (750x769, 260K)

I demand a special counsel to probe the special counsel probing the special counsel

Attached: 1474780623076.jpg (3043x2029, 840K)

he's right
if you are consuming news that is distributed with ads in current year, you are fucking imbecile

Special Prosecutor Sean Hannity will bring us nightly tick tocks in his prosecutor's office

Just a special counsel to uncover why the taxpayers and voters have been defrauded of a legitimate presidency and to uncover a soft coup. Was that too much to understand, sweetie?

Requesting a Special Counsel is not appointing a Special Counsel. You think Sessions will do that when he doesn't have the balls to fire Andrew McCabe? Hahaha.

We are so far beyond screeching about "wasting tax payer money" you fucking brainlet shill.

jump off a roof, kike

>Calling for another special counsel, the senators argue: “The Justice Department cannot credibly investigate itself without these enhanced measures of independence to ensure that the public can have confidence in the outcome.”
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/gop-senators-second-special-counsel-needed-to-examine-fbi-and-doj-actions-before-mueller-took-over.html

Attached: F0EE4297-2FF2-4AE5-A0F4-FBC8FFA42004.jpg (584x851, 390K)

ROPE DAY INBOUND

>public can have confidence in the outcome.
The US isn't a real democracy or republic. The CIA runs this country and sabotage our free elections.

Rope futures up, Rake stocks tumble in wild day of market trading

Trump breaks the law, but I can't provide any laws he's broken, CNN told me so.

Breaking the Law

Attached: 839E7F7D-1C65-4A3F-8A40-4A190036C9F4.jpg (750x663, 583K)

Dan "Minor 69er" Schneider

Attached: wojak_clinton.png (1059x962, 542K)

Bump

wake me when it's actually happening

Attached: 1473198781547s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Based Dan.

You've never touched a girl

Hope no one gets hurt in this cue battle!!

Attached: cue.jpg (800x600, 29K)

Donnie bout to get BTFO by big dick Mueller.

>Donnie bout to get BTFO by big dick Mueller.
Yes just like Hillary had a 90% chance of winning ,right faggot?

Attached: 1521146634066.png (782x782, 627K)

>please watch

Sean, you are pathetic

Attached: GettyImages-632614644-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Rare Priestap

iv been avoiding putting this out into the universe. once libs realize this is a possibility theyll push for the special council ASAP before he is available.

What does this even mean? Are you retarded?

HANNITY IS GOIN IN RAW